SRO Magazine Forums

Full Version: 3DiMeNsIoNz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened to our thread? Guess it got deleted again. O well..we are back again. This time no more arguring *coughAfterImage*cough:helo:
haha tite we got too big again haha man stop speling it with hella capitals and lower cases shhhit
HX rims r a mutha again. Cool too bad theyre going in the back. and shat i need new tires. hey joe forget running at cmi. i dont have 40 bucks to waste on one day running. ill prolly just go on a wednesday after cmi.
I told you muthaaa Fuckkk. $40 bucks my ass.
Lets go next week foolio. Oh yea.. gotta take the BEAT out when I race!Big Grin
naw the last few weeks b4 cmi is hella crowded. u gotta get there at like 330 and shit. just wait til after cmi.
Shat man thas a Monff away. I dunno if my tires gon ast the long haha. Fuggin nittos.. can turn hard or they'll explode. Lets go to Sears then, duee at my work sed thye get like 6 runs and theres trophys for semi finals, the last 8.
When ya going to the track?
Quote:Originally posted by 91black_240
When ya going to the track?

whos that in ur avatar?
Dam man wtf?! that bitch is hella scary in your avatar foo.Sad
Quote:Originally posted by 2Muchb00st

whos that in ur avatar?

Damn...ya dont watch TRL or music videos no more? Her name is Avil something..I forgot her last name...starts with an "A."

Damn...ya dont watch TRL or music videos no more? Her name is Avil something..I forgot her last name...starts with an "A."

nope to much work.........

avril lavigne. she's tight.
when does it start at sears? i gotta be back at like 730 tho or else my moms gonna be pissed. i can leave around 3-330 tho.
Quote:Originally posted by xlx iLLiCiT xlx

avril lavigne. she's tight.

Thats what I meant...Shes hott too and only 17.Big Grin Confusedmileysex

She look like a fuckin zombie.

PETAFILE!!![Image: arcadefreak.gif] [Image: ak47.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by NiSMo_DReaMz240

and she aint hot. says spam man.[Image: spam.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by NiSMo_DReaMz240

haha 4realz. wuts wrong with u tommy? [Image: laughing2.gif]

and she aint hot. says spam man.[Image: spam.gif]

Thats your opinion. Just leave me alone. :mad:

Thats your opinion. Just leave me alone. :mad:

My name is Tommy. Leave me alone.[Image: gay.gif]

stop ur btichin...
:haha: :haha:
your thread got deleted again huh? sux. it was gettin kind of long anyway. :p
i wonder when the afterimage thread is gonna get deleted then lol.
probably by this weekend. [Image: sadwavey.gif]
awww Sad
if u guys keep doin all this stupid arguing bout racing again this thread and the other thread will get deleted. trust me i know this....
if u guys keep doin all this stupid arguing bout racing again this thread and the other thread will get deleted. trust me i know this....
[Image: gives.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by JHD_DA

[Image: gives.gif]

[Image: boid.gif] [Image: asshole.gif]
[Image: flamed.gif]

My name is Tommy. Leave me alone.[Image: gay.gif]

stop ur btichin...

You all know I like white girls so stop messing with me. I dont care what you guys think. :grr:
omg the thread is gone =( increase the peace stop the violence lol yea right ill shut up now. im in LA once again. i miss you guys =)
TitE...No more electrical taped, falling out headlight no more. Finally got that shiet fixed.:helo:
Quote:Originally posted by OhSoOiLLiCiT
omg the thread is gone =( increase the peace stop the violence lol yea right ill shut up now. im in LA once again. i miss you guys =)

aww man... why didnt u take me with you? i wanted to kick it with my LA hoes. hahah

You all know I like white girls so stop messing with me. I dont care what you guys think. :grr:

yea YOUNG white gurls petafile...[Image: SHOCKED.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by DEMENTED

aww man... why didnt u take me with you? i wanted to kick it with my LA hoes. hahah

haha next time ill remember that and ill stuff you in my luggage k and dont trip cuz ill leave a little hole for you to breathe in hehe. hey werent you suppose to pass by my work gRr:bam:
Quote:Originally posted by OhSoOiLLiCiT

haha next time ill remember that and ill stuff you in my luggage k and dont trip cuz ill leave a little hole for you to breathe in hehe. hey werent you suppose to pass by my work gRr:bam:

hahah u better be packin a big ass luggage. :p

i WAS gonna pass by but i decided to go to frisco after school on thursday. i was gonna go wednesday but anna said you were already off and kickin it with your boy. oh well.. i got starbucks instead. Big Grin
<~~~ the fucking shit

I LOVE AVRIL
damn y didnt anybody wanna race me tonite? its not like my car is fast or anything. :helo:
damn y didnt anybody wanna race me tonite? its not like my car is fast or anything. :helo:

Me and you still gotta race claw... to see who will be the fastest on the team.:helo:
we already know the answer to that. Cool
we already know the answer to that. Cool

Just wait till I get the $$ from that lady who rear ended me. it shouldnt be more than 300 to fix that shiet. After that Intake is a mutha!:helo:

Just wait till I get the $$ from that lady who rear ended me. it shouldnt be more than 300 to fix that shiet. After that Intake is a mutha!:helo:

juss get a job and save up for a motor swap.........

any fast cars out lass nite?? waz there any runs??

u know intake is only gonna take off like .1 seconds. ull need more than that to beat me. [Image: rice.gif]

any fast cars out lass nite?? waz there any runs??
there were some runs but no fast cars. lol o yeah some foo in a neon almost died.
haha tite i got hella runs in i got that prophile elite civic with the bench spoiler and beat him and that looks fast prophile celica gt haha he said it was a gts haha how come i was keeping up and he didnt pass me till like i let off the throttle