Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
110 fwy shootout
did anyone here anything about the shootout and stuff that got the freeway backed up for miles????
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
C-Pillar Bar $80 shipped EGEKDC
Kuruma Tuning (510 7851410)
JDM IMPORTER (PM ME FOR INFO)
hmmm... maybe Silver finally got ahold of a gun.Wink

I haven't heard anything about it.
Quote:Originally posted by Leets
hmmm... maybe Silver finally got ahold of a gun.Wink

I haven't heard anything about it.

heheh why u say this can u elaborate more on thie silver finally gets a hold of a gun???hahah
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Quote:Originally posted by ViSuAL_cHanGeS
did anyone here anything about the shootout and stuff that got the freeway backed up for miles????

ok....i admit it....it was meBig Grin me and greg were playin......and i got a lil carried away with the whole cowboy and indians thing....and well......i shot him in the foot. sowwy for blockin traffic for so long but hes a bleederWink

heheh why u say this can u elaborate more on thie silver finally gets a hold of a gun???hahah

Anyone who's been around Silver for long enough knows why. Fool keeps saying he's gonna get a gun... almost did once but he just didn't want to fill out the paper work for the id check. He'd have the same problem I would have if I had a gun... he'd use it.Wink
he didnt llok like the type that would blast on someone... i met him last sro socal meet at azusa...... i guess he was quiet guy... maybe we all jus didnt conversate
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
he didnt llok like the type that would blast on someone... i met him last sro socal meet at azusa...... i guess he was quiet guy... maybe we all jus didnt conversate

Its always the quiet ones
i will get the gun......
see you around.....

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spring Shootout BLAH BLA 0 113 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: