Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 22 show, meet?
everyone has to come to the june 22 nopi/NDRA show/races. Its gonna be up at lacr, and guess what i got... Yep a press pass (thank you SRO). I was gonna race up therebut its gonna be hot as hell, and more than half a mile ASL so good times are gonna be impossible...hell last time i was up there it was in the 90's and all i could do was the time in my sig. but come on out, watch some ricers (it is the Fast and Furious racing series), well make fun of the the FnF cars thatll be there. and then party at the after show rave/foam party. itll be fun!
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
hey greg me and my brother will be there ..... he wants to see how good he can be i mean timed and all.... btw how did you apply for that press pass... and does that mean you are getting in for free... cause if you are ill apply also but cover the thing by video footage.... you can write up some shiet about it.... heheheh well yeah let me know.... btw im chatting with youright now
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
C-Pillar Bar $80 shipped EGEKDC
Kuruma Tuning (510 7851410)
JDM IMPORTER (PM ME FOR INFO)
Look for me and my 18 second TRANSPORTeclipse there going for the prize money in the slowest bracket... hope to meet some of you there!!

[Image: photo167.jpg]
OY!!! y so slow? but im thinkin i definately want pics of your car when im there...maybe even set up a litle heads up promo race between u and me for the camera...lol
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
Quote:Originally posted by TRANSPORTeclips
Look for me and my 18 second TRANSPORTeclipse there going for the prize money in the slowest bracket... hope to meet some of you there!!

[Image: photo167.jpg]

Man I've seen your car everywhere so far this show season, at Autofest you were placed right across from us, i was there with a silver integra towards the wall, and at revolution i saw your ride all the way on the other side of the hall from us, once again i was there with a silver integra, you may have seen all the baloons and chains used in the display. Well i might see you at this one too, but i'll probably not bring my truck or any car to this one, seeing how it seems more of a party atmosphere and not as much about cars, well i js wanna check it out. see you then.
Hell yeah. this can be another SRO meet! plaus TRANSPORTeclipse...bring those chicas in your gallery, tell them im someone important so that theyll be really nice to me Wink Wink
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

Quote:Originally posted by 18.48secS-10
then party at the after show rave/foam party. itll be fun!

I was definitely planning on checking ou the races that weekend, but whats the info on this foam party, its the first Ive heard of that.
http://www.nopi.com/ndra.htm
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

does it have any age requirements???? and what does this shiet start i mean time that is.... and greg wassup with your camera man (me and my bro) tell me give me an update on it
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
that chick from NOPI still hasnt emaild me back. Ill let you know as soon as she does
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

dont worry about it anymore i have asked her myself and she said she put me down on the list on the will call booth ..... SRO we will have video footage of the NOPI event... i will strongly rememebr the bikini contest hehehe for the fellas..... and lots of racing.... oh yeah ill try to get some foam party action as welll
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUBARU vs. MITSUBISHI Car Show | Rim Of The World Rally | May 7th gravelcrewx2 0 685 05-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Last Post: gravelcrewx2
  Falken Tire Showoff Chinatown Car Show ShowoffCafe 3 328 01-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Last Post: daa90crx
  SoCal people at SRO show and cruise slamminA.D.Sev 1 238 07-31-2002, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Mickee
  lets brainstorm for meet #3 jonnaro 10 282 02-09-2002, 06:44 PM
Last Post: NSLRACER
  New meet up in LA..... VwRaCeRvR6 6 299 02-05-2002, 03:49 AM
Last Post: qcardds01civic
  How was the meet b16pinay 0 175 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  L.A. Auto Show qcardds01civic 0 514 Less than 1 minute ago