Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Jose B*****
TeamStylesRacingMini,

Well, like I said, I work out near Almaden Ex. area and that extends out to Bascom/Camden. Are you gonna make it out to the SJPD/SRO Meet on this Sat? My new shift will soon be out in the Bascom/Camden area on midnights! Yuck!!! If any of you see me on SRO late at night, it's probably b/c it's my day off and my whole sleep schedule is screwed!

Keep it real and be safe!!
I was noticing that there are more muscle cars over at the Circle K. Have they been coming out for a while now or just recently? Confusedmokin:
Quote:Originally posted by SjPdToO
TeamStylesRacingMini,

Well, like I said, I work out near Almaden Ex. area and that extends out to Bascom/Camden. Are you gonna make it out to the SJPD/SRO Meet on this Sat? My new shift will soon be out in the Bascom/Camden area on midnights! Yuck!!! If any of you see me on SRO late at night, it's probably b/c it's my day off and my whole sleep schedule is screwed!

Keep it real and be safe!!
i will try to make it.
Quote:Originally posted by SandMan74
I was noticing that there are more muscle cars over at the Circle K. Have they been coming out for a while now or just recently? Confusedmokin:

South SJ used to be ALL muscle cars until Milli got shut down.

As for "something big happening", I hope it comes soon. I noticed that there weren't many cops patrolling the parking lot last weekend, and almost no radio traffic from the undercovers. That's usually a sign something's going to happen.
:wolf:
00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0L I6
03 Suzuki DR650SE - 650cc Thumper
Pat,

Da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Charrrrgeeee!!! hee hee Well, everyone, Pat is gonna call a "Paul Call" (DiaVolo)!! hee hee Well, well, well. . . .What does SJPD have up their sleeve? I wish I knew!

Keep it real and be safe! Cool
Pat,

Da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Charrrrgeeee!!! hee hee Well, everyone, Pat is gonna call a "Paul Call" (DiaVolo)!! hee hee Well, well, well. . . .What does SJPD have up their sleeve? I wish I knew!

Keep it real and be safe! Cool

more fix it tickets that everybody will just pay for and be back the next weekend Smile j/k hehe Smile
Matt,

Ummmm I think they need something stronger! Fix-it tickets need to be 5-10 violations in order for them to be effective. Has anyone ever recieved a Citation Continuation form b/c they had sooooo many violations on their ride? Just curious! If you don't wanna say on SRO, feel free to tell me at the meet on Saturday!

Keep it real and be safe!
Matt,

Ummmm I think they need something stronger! Fix-it tickets need to be 5-10 violations in order for them to be effective. Has anyone ever recieved a Citation Continuation form b/c they had sooooo many violations on their ride? Just curious!

I agree Smile

and to answer your other question...wayyyyy back about 2 years ago i was getting ready to race a supra on junction when a car from down at the end is comming towards us....so we are flashing our lights at him trying to get him to pull over n'stuff. Yeah, it was a cop...he wasn't to happy, and neither were his 6 cop friends hahaha..

they filled up the ticket and were like get me the form thingie, but all the cops were like our shift is over bla bla bla so i got lucky and only got 5 violations instead of 234534743 violations hehe.
Matt,

HAHAHAHA You got soooo lucky!! If that cop was me, I would have pulled over to the side of the road and allowed the race to start. .then stop both cars while they are in the process of racing, tow both cars, take both drivers to jail. END OF STORY. Hee hee Obviously, I sure hope you learned a lesson that night.

Keep it real and be safe! Wink
Originally posted by SjPdToO
Matt,

HAHAHAHA You got soooo lucky!! If that cop was me, I would have pulled over to the side of the road and allowed the race to start. .then stop both cars while they are in the process of racing, tow both cars, take both drivers to jail. END OF STORY. Hee hee Obviously, I sure hope you learned a lesson that night.

LOL@taking them both to jail for racing......talk about trying to prove a point, i could imagine the talk of the holding cell those two guys woulda been in. :haha:
Heh heh, scanners are Fun. listening to the action without being there.Confusedmokin:
Originally posted by SandMan74
Heh heh, scanners are Fun. listening to the action without being there.Confusedmokin:

Ya i gots one of those too.....
Matt,

You obviously don't care about safety if you don't stop the race before it happends. I'm becomming a police officer because of bad cops like this that just like to arrest people. Why don't you wait until after the guy with a gun kills someone so you can get him on larger charges, like murder. To many bad cops...
Back from a long absence to see what's going on around here.

96 Ram2500 V10 Supercharged + water injection

Ex vehicles: 69 Nova 496, 93 RX7, 91 Stealth TT, 88 Ranger 4x4.
Quote:Originally posted by V10Ram488ci

You obviously don't care about safety if you don't stop the race before it happends. I'm becomming a police officer because of bad cops like this that just like to arrest people. Why don't you wait until after the guy with a gun kills someone so you can get him on larger charges, like murder. To many bad cops...

stultsy not a bad cop. hes the best cop in the world!!!:bow:
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
You do know he's on assignment to "get to know the streetracers" right? Do you think he posts for fun? Every post he makes is "don't go to the races". He's just trying to get people to stop going out to the "runs". It's funny how most of you act like your buddy buddy with him trying to be cool. Mission accomplished officer.

Confusedmokin:

Uh oh... someone has a little sand in their vagina.:argue:
V10Ram488ci,

What are you complaining about? First off, street racing is not as harsh as murder, obviously. Not a very good example if you asked me. The issue we have in SJ is Street Racing! How do we prevent it? Maybe you can lend some insight for all of us? Please tell me how to do my job. I enjoy hearing these stories. Do you think I'm like the undercover cop in F&F or somethin??? ha ha ha Yea riiiiiiight! I'm a Patrol Officer. I'm not assigned to any special Racer Task Force or get paid any differently than my fellow officers. I just have an interest in Street Racers. I don't promote street racing ever, however, I will educate most of you in the consequences that are associated with getting caught. If you think I'm just trying to get Intelligence from all of the SRO Users, ur obviously mistaken. I know a lot more about the racing scene than you can imagine. I'm not trying to brag about any of this, I'm just telling you that I enjoy assisting people with questions that they may have regarding street racing or just any type of law questions. And you are very right about me telling people to stop going out to the runz. Where is the mystery in that? Obviously, there are no runz in SJ, b/c our Dept. has taken a firm stance on every aspect of the racing scene.

Kira,

Thanks for compliment! I guess some people just don't believe me b/c I wear a uniform, badge and a gun? I am a person just like everyone else! I gain nothing from meeting you guys! I just would like to give the community a better respect for the Police.

Cool
Lol, Stultsy like the cop in the F&F? Oh man thats funny shit. V10 you need to mellow out man. Here have a smoke Confusedmokin:
You do know he's on assignment to "get to know the streetracers" right? Do you think he posts for fun? Every post he makes is "don't go to the races". He's just trying to get people to stop going out to the "runs". It's funny how most of you act like your buddy buddy with him trying to be cool. Mission accomplished officer.

Confusedmokin:
He already has a smoke
02 mustang GT
lol, oh yea. Well then he's smoking the wrong thing man. Confusedmokin:
Sorry, was in a venting mood.

You have to admit it is hypocritical to say street racing is dangerous, but still watch as they race in front of you.

Confusedmokin:

so what kinda scanners you guys recommend on getting or what do u have to listen to all the police reports..I think its pretty interisting to listen to that stuff! give me some insight people! Radio Shack scanners?
V10Ram488ci,

Yeah, street racing is dangerous! Dangerous for the driver. Dangerous for the spectators. Dangerous for the flaggers. I don't tell people to go out to the races. They make that adult decision. In order for me to get a great onwiew 23109, I have to observe the 2 cars engaging in a form of street racing. As soon as they start up, I intercept the race. I sure hope you understand that.
How's the paperwork for street racing violations? My girlfriends only a CSO because were still in school, but if the paperwork for racing is anything like accident reports, I would hate to work out there.

P.S. I'm just giving you a hard time because I'm on the internet. I do respect you and all peace officers a great deal. Heck, my major is Administration of Justice! Once again, just giving you a hard time and laughing at all the kids sucking up to you.

Peace Confusedmokin:

V10Ram488ci,

Well, I don't know what CSO's do? SJPD does not have CSO's! We have parking enforcement? Is that what ur talking about? Anywayz, the paperwork associated w/ street racing is not too bad! DUI's are the worst paperwork and accidents aren't that bad. . .

So, I take it you wanna become a cop? It's nice to see that you live in Los Gatos. . .<Crime Central> Woo hoooooo! Lucky you! If anything, ur the one that probably gets stopped constantly in that city!

And where were you at the SJPD / SRO Meet? hmmmmmmmmm Rolleyes

Quote:Originally posted by 10AELee
so what kinda scanners you guys recommend on getting or what do u have to listen to all the police reports..I think its pretty interisting to listen to that stuff! give me some insight people! Radio Shack scanners?

Uniden Bearcat scanners are good.
Try the BC60XLT-1 model, you can find it for about $90.
The ultimate though, would be the BC245XLT model, it's around $210.
I got the Radio Shack Pro-51 Hyper Scan. It can store up to 200 channels. I've used it for years and its worked fine. Its not as big as Wolf's but his is mounted to his car, mine's a hand held so I can pretty much take it anywhere. I in South San Jose, and I've gotten reports from as far north as Milpitas, and as far south as Gilroy. Confusedmokin:
So everyone's meeting at Albertsons now eh?? Damn Nob Hill security!! Fake cops are the worst.Confusedmokin:
"And where were you at the SJPD / SRO Meet? hmmmmmmmmm"

Like I want to see you in person after giving you such a hard time? lol:haha: I'll never get a job in law enforcement if you know my name.:p

By the way, CSO = Community Service Officer. We have to do that for a few years before we can become fully sworn. I'm trying to finish my education before I apply. My girlfriend is currently a CSO and she loves it, aside from ticketing parked cars and writing reports. lol
BTW: I believe late night street races keep a lot of kids from doing worse stuff with there time. It's nice to see people interested in cars instead of what drug they are going to try this weekend. I'm thinking about pettitioning for a legal area for kids to race, maybe similar to what they do down in San Diego at Qualcomm stadium. What are you thoughts?

Have a nice day,
-Brian aka Mr. V10

P.S.(don't pull that truck in my avatar over!)

i still have awhile to go, but im applying for the highway patrol. hehehe:headbang:
"few of them know, soul of a women was created below" - Led Zeppelin

TfH
Quote:Originally posted by EuGeNiLe GTS
damn peeps still go there..

Not cops, they are security guards. There are new meeting spots close by if you look.

EuGeNiLe GTS: Some people like to go out on friday and saturday night to the runs instead of sitting at home jerking off.

I'm tired of all these people with the "duh, peeps go there still yo?" shit. Why even type that, to look cool?

My two cents

Confusedmokin:

LOL.. damn.. why did you get so offended by my reply.. that wasn't intended as an insult to anyone.. and i see someone took it to the heart.. and how does typing something like that make people try to look cool? i was just surprised.. well have fun in ssj..
Lol, what is this cop training school?!?!? Hmm I guess I'll have to be more alert as to who I pass my bong to from now on, hehehehehehConfusedmokin:
Quote:Originally posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

LOL.. damn.. why did you get so offended by my reply.. that wasn't intended as an insult to anyone.. and i see someone took it to the heart.. and how does typing something like that make people try to look cool? i was just surprised.. well have fun in ssj..

It's all good, peace dude. Confusedmokin:

sandman nice avatar Wink
lol wtf gene yer mean jk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tires what's good place to buy them the san jose/fremont area? trdspd 12 629 04-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Last Post: EstimaTCR
  good tint place for cheap around san jose james4o8 24 1,112 04-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post: 510eclipse
  Hey Local San Jose'errrz james4o8 5 558 04-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Last Post: SjCiViCHB
  Fender Roller Needed - San Jose nokuntrol420 18 696 02-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Last Post: King Monza
  CRX Meet in downtown San Jose Feb 5th! NikoZai 6 486 02-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Big Chris
  San Jose Thread. DRIFT TENGOKU 237 4,321 10-24-2002, 11:17 AM
Last Post: SandMan74
  Needed: A Mechanic To Change My T-belt And Water Pump In San Jose Area civic93racersty 11 333 08-15-2002, 05:32 PM
Last Post: 90hbdx
  Titti contest/show in San Jose.. who knows about this? DevilChrist 19 547 02-15-2002, 02:06 AM
Last Post: SentraSERj
  junk yards? near san jose. Raziel 12 281 01-30-2002, 04:42 PM
Last Post: dan-knee
  San Jose Area mrzeppeX 0 387 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: