Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wassup with our representation
Alright who is a So-Cal rep for us and why haven't there been anything about the past few shows on the front page, like pictures or videos or anything. Also our night scene, pics and stuff i haven't seen since i first met jon, schel, and slammin87 at the Ontario races.

If no one is gonna represent our badass scene here in So Cal i would like the job. I'm at most of our shows, i don't mind going around and taking pictures, my bros a photographer, he can take quality pics. Im at the street races sometimes, not as much as before, but i always know someone there that is willing to take pictures of really good nights to post.

No pics of VisualChanges races since the ones he sets up are private, don't want to lead the cops or anything. Oh yeah and i thought some people got press passes to an event but i didn't see any info about that either.

Well thats my little lecture, i know im bitching and all but whatever sometimes it feels good Big Grin alright then, let me hear about what yall think about how so cal is represented for the rest of the people to see.
i think this should be decided democratically.
first you need to identify your lobbies.
import
domestic
then break it down from there.
work on contributions from these interest groups toward your campaign in return for, oh let's say a thread about how cool the civic/mustang/echo/tiburon/celica is and how one of them smoke you from a 30mph roll.
After the campaign contributions you can participate in the primary election and we'll see if you have a chance.
Just my dumb ass remark of the day......if you want it i support you.
It's funny that the biggest racing scene in the u.s. has just a little forum with few people posting on it. You would think this forum would be the place to be, just my thoughts.
hahha..silver thats funny.
hey dugal....greg and mickee got lots of pics of stuff...i seen alot of them already and their pretty good....they sent them to ryan already.i dont know what happened. i was at the spectrum last nite and it was poppin big time! probably gonna go again next week.....ill take some pics too just to make u happyBig Grin
p.s.- a lil bitchy...got pms?

and what ever happened to JON?? hes not the rep anymore? last time i saw him was at HIN in Del Mar... shiettt what happened to everybody..whered they all go?Sad
well i think u would be great as the rep considering u dont disappear heeheehee and since u do represent at the shows...i nominate u!!
hey u gonna go to SEMA this year? i know its in nov...but we were making our plans now so its fresh in my mind. just wanted to know who else might go..ok well im outtie-christina
i just never have had a digital cam, or i'd have tons of footage to share. late.
Quote:Originally posted by qcardds01civic
i was at the spectrum last nite and it was poppin big time!

Hmm, im surprised you saw anything since you had the seat FULLY reclined! shall i tell everyone why, or would you like too? and i wont even mention our little pit stop...or my FAT ass ticket!
oh, silver, do you have any Team One members out here cuz i saw a teal 96-00 civic coupe with a 10-12 inch aluminum double deck wing and a big ass tip (like 5 inches) with team one decals out here at the temecula mall.

And christina, thanks for not telling them about me getting my ass handed to me by that GSX...

EDIT: i am reppin for you guys! i sent ryan a writeup and a mess of pics from NOPI. I didnt get to HIN, but there was another so cal rep there.
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
everyday I seem to think that either a lot of people are biting our name, or we have the most unoriginal ever. Maybe we should change our team name to something japanese like..."fast thru" or "sharp drift", i can do this all day..."turn hard" "speed guys" "turbo gone" "team quick" last one "stupid idiot" wait, i don't like that one. :haha:

we're strictly fullerton right now.
Quote:Originally posted by FocusHB Racer

Hmm, im surprised you saw anything since you had the seat FULLY reclined! shall i tell everyone why, or would you like too? and i wont even mention our little pit stop...or my FAT ass ticket.

And christina, thanks for not telling them about me getting my ass handed to me by that GSX...

heyyyyyyy......keep that on the dl....those people might come to this board and they might be reading this at the same time u are...oooooowww scary. hahhahhahaha...nah.... u know why and the rest of the world dont need to know. hahahaha the pit stop....more like piss stop....hey when u got to go, u got to go....i dont care if my ass was hanging out in front of all the "ricers" heeheehee and as far as the gsx..what u talkin bout willis?....i didnt see nothingWink *wink,wink*
u goin next week? i got the crew together so lets roll out.Big Grin
... after all, who else here is so dedicated that they even make their younger siblings take pictures for them? Big Grin I'd like to be a rep, too, but I'm kinda glad I don't have any decals for SRO on my civic. That just wouldn't have looked good when I got rolled. "No, I swear officer, I have no idea what streetracing is... I was just accelerating like that because I needed to get into that lane." :p

Oh, ya... and what's with these other cars with Team 1 decals? I can't wait till I pull up next to one, and we both give each other the "What the F*ck?" look.
PARIS!!!
havent officially made me a So Cal rep yet....
so i havent posted any of the pics i have i have tons of pictures lying around and videos right now im busy..... also we have LA HIN pictures i sent them to our leader SRO maker ryan i submitted it already.... im still waiting on PARIS i cant do stuff with out his consent... i can fully rep
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
C-Pillar Bar $80 shipped EGEKDC
Kuruma Tuning (510 7851410)
JDM IMPORTER (PM ME FOR INFO)
well sorry for double post ... i posted even before i read the whole thing.... im a fucking fanatic no matter what ill go to shows and shit press pass or not NOPI i have press pass .... HIN fuck vision whatever no PASS oh well i still go it doesnt matter free or not as of now im doing this without PARIS consent i just dont send them in but HIN i sent them...... as of the videos editing is a bitch nad that is being handled by my brother..... im in a school program right now so im really limited in what i can do we have no internet at the dorms..... so DUGAL if you wnat to be a REP i nominate you as well and we have been chatting and talking bout reppin so cal.... i still go to the runs from now on lately its been hot so we try to lay low.... need to migrate to new locations... i still have a virgin spot and reallly clean im still nervous of letting her loose heheheh
so if PARIS ever come across this can i get the green light and SO cal will be represented right....

SOCAL REP i knnow greg.... sometimes wussed out AHemNOPIAHME
just had to throw it in there oh yeah stop buggin me about them videos try editing 3-4 hours of that shiet..... heheeheheh

chris if you go on fridays or saturdays at the spectrum better scoop me up or something ive been studying my ass off i need to have fun as well

sorry for the long ass shit just had to release that shit.... and i might add Cal state LA has tons of RICERS hehehe
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Well, sounds to me like Visual's a pretty good candidate for rep... of course I've never met him before. You ever gonna come down to the OC runs, Visual? Ya, and who's Leo Zapata?
jon and i still go to shows down in so cal, but i dont have a digicam to work with anymore and i know jon has been busy himself. i'll do my best to bring back the so cal show scene onto sro.

~k.
like i stated before i love the racing scene import/domestic legal/illegal it really doesnt matter anything that involves cars be it fast or slow i got love for it..... lately ive been busy cause of this program im in at school... cause supposedly ididnt do well during my hs year and they need me to take extra prepatory classes so i can be ready... i guess they never bothered to look at my other transcript about going to college at the same time while hs ... enuff of that .... i have been out of the illegals for awhile cause for one i dont have a ride of my own and me and my brother is getting a lot of tickets and he doesnt want to risk it we are working on a project to make money and so we will be both be ready for the tack and illegals im trying to save money for my ride he is saving up for his turbo....

leets give me 2 more weeks and ill will be out there the program im in is ending in 2 weeks so ill be looking out that shit.... oh i couldve met you at one of our SRO meets dugal set up i met silver.... well until then stay safe
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
... getting the old cvc23109 will do that to ya. Big Grin Anywayz, let me know when you've got more time for the finer things in life (cars, of course) and I'll let you in on what's goin down on my side of town. My team's supposed to be planning some stuff for the upcoming months so I'll let you all know when there's another oppurtunity for an unofficial SRO SoKali meet.
I still dont know why ryan hast posted any of my nopi stuff, and mickee, im gonna get a free copy of that DVD, right???Wink
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
mickee, im gonna get a copy of that DVD, for only $10 right???Wink
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Quote:Originally posted by ViSuAL_cHanGeS

hahahahahaha...crazy!!!

hey......if your gettin outta school in 2 weeks...wanna roll with me on a 3 day trip? if im still gonna go..gotta check the finances first then ill know whats up.
yeah ill have to check in financial status as well, people have been borrowing hella money from me and been losing money cause i cant rememebr where i leave them shits..... im on a mission looking for a cheap caro...... just a daily driver for school looking for a bucket ...preferably a 240 and automatic and from 89-94 would be the best keep an eye out ... i still havent decided on a budget yet.....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
preferably a 240 and automatic
*SMACK*
:bam: :withstupi

Whats wrong with you? Automatic???
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

you dont get it do you im a ricer idotn fucking care about a stick.... this 240 will fucking scare the shit out of you .. .plus its only a daily driver to school and shit aint like imma be a "streetracer" lolz plus im too lazy and all that traffic in the 10... dont worry i plan to get a manual version of 240...... plus it'll seem like i have a stick just wait and see.... though i might not have the third pedal....:flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
people who've met me at one of our meets might say I'm a ricer. I drive a stick. :haha:
auto takes away part of the fun of driving. but if you're building a grocery getter, we understand:haha:
Big Grin i second the SMACK!! what about all your plans? what about the bike? damnit u owe me a ride!!!

Whats wrong with you? Automatic???

My Camaro's got an automatic... anyone wanna talk sh*t on that?:flip:
Quote:Originally posted by Leets

My Camaro's got an automatic... anyone wanna talk sh*t on that?:flip:

Aww man! youre a fucking ricer! i bet you put it in neutral at stop lights and roll back and forth to look like you have a stick. I bet you also shift your auto like it was a stick, huh? you damned ricer!:haha: :hi: :p
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

Aww man! youre a fucking ricer! i bet you put it in neutral at stop lights and roll back and forth to look like you have a stick. I bet you also shift your auto like it was a stick, huh? you damned ricer!:haha: :hi: :p

i wouldn't call automatic dirvers ricers, when in fact many of the fastest drag cars are automatic. they js have those badass auto tranny's and if you think about it auto is more reasonable in drag racing. With manual once you figure out your shift points then you have to be right on the money with each shift, and being human you can fuck up at any time. with an auto you js find out what the bes shift points would be to maximize you performance and then set the computer to shift at those points for you. easy as that and trust me next time you pull up next to a guy in lightning, call that guy a ricer:haha:

Yep, that's it... I do that all the timeRolleyes
... and then I smoke the sh*t out of everything that rolls up next to me. Big Grin
I guess my sarcasm was lost...oh well
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

well I pretend my manual shifting is an automatic.Confusedmokin:
hahah just wait .... wutever you want to call it grocery getter, bus ride ... its just taking me to school.... oh and chris dont worry about the bike thing .... i got yah....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
oh and chris dont worry about the bike thing .... i got yah....

tight! good looking out!Wink