Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
909 Where you at?
Where the racers who represent 909? What city? What ride? What team? etc...

Fontana, TRD MR2, no team.
909 here

Montclair
94 Accord (i know, i know) besides it's not running right now.
2001 Tacoma, seriously considering TRD-ing the f**k out of it.
No team
Riverside, Rx-7, team split the states for the time being
riverside (in upland / ontario all day tho), 99 camaro,no team
[size=2][size=1][Image: http://sromagazine.com/boards/images/smi...freakB.gif]
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
98 Integra, from Colton (really close to Grand Terrace, San Bernardino, and Loma Linda) , Riceboy Racing (RR)
hey im in rialto.....we're like all by eachother. nice.
Big Grin
transferrin to Cal Poly Pomona this fall. i need to find a place to live though. anyone know of any cool (and cheap) apartments or anything kinda near the school?
1995 Eclipse GS-T
Quote:Originally posted by LETHAL GST
transferrin to Cal Poly Pomona this fall. i need to find a place to live though. anyone know of any cool (and cheap) apartments or anything kinda near the school?

Im at cal poly. there are always people looking for roomates, signs posted all over school. There is an apartment complex across from the campus but they don't allow freshmen in there and you must be on a waiting list. If you have a car i reccomend js finding an apartment in walnut, west covina, or diamond bar. Its only about 10 minutes to school from any of these places. Before you get down here, post something up, i'll help you out with finding a place close to the school.
Quote:Originally posted by DugalSpeed

Im at cal poly. there are always people looking for roomates, signs posted all over school. There is an apartment complex across from the campus but they don't allow freshmen in there and you must be on a waiting list. If you have a car i reccomend js finding an apartment in walnut, west covina, or diamond bar. Its only about 10 minutes to school from any of these places. Before you get down here, post something up, i'll help you out with finding a place close to the school.
thanks man, my gf goes down there and she already lives in the Village. BTW, i'm not a freshman, i'm a 22 year old junior:p i would try to get into the village, but i'm pretty sure they're full (you gotta have x amount of units or be at least 21 - i fill both requirements). i'm thinking Walnut would be a good idea, but there's only one complex in the city (or at least that's what i heard). i'm thinking about heading down there sometime in the next few weeks to visit my gf and check things out.
1995 Eclipse GS-T
909, goin to school in La Verne but living in Pomona (as of Aug 30th), 95 Golf, OUTUVIT
Anywhere know where the races are around riverside???
Just moved to corona here,.. gonna attend calpoly pomona in the fall! nice to meet you all
Slapshotnerd, go ULV! I go to Bonita, the highschool close to it, don't drive the ride there though, maybe i'll see urz though. peace
yup, i go to ULV. I dont head over towards Bonita much, and I usually park my car over off of E st away from everyone. But i'm on campus alot...
Fontana, Ford Probe, no team...

I have a fixed up probe...how many people can say that? lol...

I used to race in ontario a lot...years ago.

I'm a 5th year junior at cal poly...

[Image: capoc12.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by c-man

I'm a 5th year junior at cal poly...

funny, i am too:haha:

BTW, clean rideCool
1995 Eclipse GS-T
Riverside Up In HeRR!!!

Anyone know if Rubidoux be crackin??? If so where is tha meets @???
Quote:Originally posted by LETHAL GST
funny, i am too:haha:

BTW, clean rideCool

haha...good luck to the both of us.

and thanks.
I crashed my Honda today... I was going home from school, [and to those who know] I was on Bonita Ave, and boom a Mercedes tries to make a left and didn't get out of the intersection... It was HIS fault too! not mine I wasn't supposed to stop... damnit.
And to make things kinda worse he had his three month first born daughter in the car! and I slammed the side she was sitting in!! No one was hurt thankfully...praise the lord!Big Grin
«sigh» just wanted to post that...
anyone know of any good car alarm installers in the area? preferrably within 15-20 minute drive from Diamond Bar or Cal Poly (still not too familar with the area yet).
1995 Eclipse GS-T
yo i think most of this thread is talking 909 like the riverside are,no? but cal poly/ diamond bar are 909 but closer to 626

well most stereo shops in the are suck, but the only one i would reccomend is Audio King, cuz there is a life time warrenty on the installation. and trust me its no bullshit i've been there plenty a time and had no problem wiht service. i heard that precision sound is in chino hills and there really good. thats pretty close to you. i'd check out precision sound before audio king though, js becasue its closer to you.
so y u fuckers aint posting on our other thread about a SRO meet? cmon man it would be nice to meet you online geeks... and car freaks.... ooh shit that rhymed... but yeah post up manf......

its at the socal board if you gusy dont know ehere it is at...
NOV 16
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
C-Pillar Bar $80 shipped EGEKDC
Kuruma Tuning (510 7851410)
JDM IMPORTER (PM ME FOR INFO)
Quote:Originally posted by dugalf150

well most stereo shops in the are suck, but the only one i would reccomend is Audio King, cuz there is a life time warrenty on the installation. and trust me its no bullshit i've been there plenty a time and had no problem wiht service. i heard that precision sound is in chino hills and there really good. thats pretty close to you. i'd check out precision sound before audio king though, js becasue its closer to you.

i'll try checkign out Precision Audio. i think my roommate was telling me he used to work for them.
1995 Eclipse GS-T
cool cool, but im not sure if your roomate knows or not but Precision Audio moved from their original location on diamond bar blvd., near the Grand intersection, to the corner of Chino Hills Pkwy and Pipeline (i think) js look it up. js giving you the 411