Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3DiMeNsIoNz
everyone prepare to die tonightBig Grin
3DIMENSIONZ
94 Sentra Se-R
[Image: http://photobucket.com/albums/v518/707ni...e_0114.jpg]
Reply
damn. Im gonna miss the MTV flipped show about street racing. :mad: O well.. imma just record it.
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 707nismo
everyone prepare to die tonightBig Grin


hahaha u going down bitch! :haha: meet at my house at 8pm..fa sho
Reply
TOMY mini r/c car 4sale. has a blue skyline body and comes with batteries. $20 obo. Big Grin
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91black_240
damn. Im gonna miss the MTV flipped show about street racing. :mad: O well.. imma just record it.


man i saw the preview its not true life its fuckin flipped thats going to be gay, they just showed a car accident and showed it to "street racers" and it showed some girl crying man wtf this still better be good
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91LudeSi



man i saw the preview its not true life its fuckin flipped thats going to be gay, they just showed a car accident and showed it to "street racers" and it showed some girl crying man wtf this still better be good
i thought theres a flipped and a true life on streetracing? cause i thought the true life is thursday and the flipped is today? :confused:
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by JHD_DA

i thought theres a flipped and a true life on streetracing? cause i thought the true life is thursday and the flipped is today? :confused:

yea ur right. flipped today, true life tomorrow.
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
Reply
stupid ricers!!!,today at school haha this guy in a type R dropped his friend off, and then he started burning out...teachers blocked him in with a suv haha and then foo spent five mintutes reving his engine hella loud and trying to make his way thru...finally he just nudged to the side and he fucked up his front fender...lol when he left the parking lot foo caught helllllla air from the speed bump...police came and said that the R was a stolen one haha guess why that foo was panicking
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Reply
BALLER TOWN 2001!!!! hahah its a dvd with east oakland side shows, my friend let me borrow it, its 1hr 24min long, my boy said it got a gant supra burning them up helllla bad lol hahah get in line to borrow it foos Big Grin
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91LudeSi
BALLER TOWN 2001!!!! hahah its a dvd with east oakland side shows, my friend let me borrow it, its 1hr 24min long, my boy said it got a gant supra burning them up helllla bad lol hahah get in line to borrow it foos Big Grin

im firstBig Grin
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
Reply
FOR THE AVRIL LOVERS!!

SK8ER BOI's "Making the Video" will officially premiere on Monday, August 19th.

Avril will make an appearance on TRL on Thursday, August 22nd to officially debut the video.

ohhh babyee...
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91LudeSi
stupid ricers!!!,today at school haha this guy in a type R dropped his friend off, and then he started burning out...teachers blocked him in with a suv haha and then foo spent five mintutes reving his engine hella loud and trying to make his way thru...finally he just nudged to the side and he fucked up his front fender...lol when he left the parking lot foo caught helllllla air from the speed bump...police came and said that the R was a stolen one haha guess why that foo was panicking

haha sucka. too bad he didnt get caught. fucken thieves.
Reply
haha the guy he dropped off, goes to the school, so im guessing there interogating his ass. stupid ass ruined a almost 30g car
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91LudeSi
haha the guy he dropped off, goes to the school, so im guessing there interogating his ass. stupid ass ruined a almost 30g car

do you know where the car was stolen from? if the dude at school kicks it with them fools.. then maybe he might be involved with thefts around here or at least know shiet about it. ya know? hmm...:mad:
Reply
haha naw, it was crazy when he hit the speed bump and flew and bottomed out. When he gets caught he'll be charged with hit/run since he hit the teachers car tryin to nudge his way out, and driving a stolen vehicle and probably hella more shit, lol my boy pointed at that foo tryin to get out and laughed at him and called him a dumb fuck
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91LudeSi
haha naw, it was crazy when he hit the speed bump and flew and bottomed out. When he gets caught he'll be charged with hit/run since he hit the teachers car tryin to nudge his way out, and driving a stolen vehicle and probably hella more shit, lol my boy pointed at that foo tryin to get out and laughed at him and called him a dumb fuck
haha yup. that dude is in deep shit. what were they? asian? white? mexican?

did yall see the MTV FLIPPED streetracing thing? it wasnt all that.
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by DEMENTED


did yall see the MTV FLIPPED streetracing thing? it wasnt all that.
koo i didnt miss anything.Smile
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
Reply
i thought flipped was tomorrow. there wasn't nothing today, the true life was something on weed i think i dunno i wasn't really paying attention.
Reply
hey assholes where we gonna meet up on sunday b4 cmi? and wut time?
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by JHD_DA
hey assholes where we gonna meet up on sunday b4 cmi? and wut time?

Most likely my house. Dunno what time tho.
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by JHD_DA
hey assholes where we gonna meet up on sunday b4 cmi? and wut time?

taps house man. wit all these cars gettin broken n2 i dont trust leavin my car anyware and shit. but taps neighborhood seen koo. his nosey ass neighbors will see everything.
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91black_240


Most likely my house. Dunno what time tho.

well meet at 8 or 9. most likely 8.
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
Reply
dayum gettin fausly accused is au mutha.Sad
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
Reply
the true life "streetracing" is tonite at 10pm. last nite was the flipped episode. had stephen papadakis and lisa kubo in it. aint all that. tonites streetracing bullshiet should be better.
Reply
dam its hot then a muthaa.:mad:
3DIMENSIONZ


[Image: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/srai...458fe6.jpg]
just add paint
Reply
hey tommy...i finally saw that avril chicks video...haha i never knew who she was cuz everytime that video came on i would change the channel :haha: damn...she looks disturbed :haha:
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by MiZzTeAzUh
hey tommy...i finally saw that avril chicks video...haha i never knew who she was cuz everytime that video came on i would change the channel :haha: damn...she looks disturbed :haha:

excatly whut i was sayin.......
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 2Muchb00st


excatly whut i was sayin.......
:haha: ya feel me? plus she looks like she's 14
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by MiZzTeAzUh

:haha: ya feel me? plus she looks like she's 14

u must not know.....Tommy likes lil gurls.:eek:
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
Reply
hahaha gross........
Reply
Its 15 bux to get in? i thought it was 10
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by xlx iLLiCiT xlx
hahaha gross........

Im trying to get out of that "phase" tho. Unlike john rice. haha

Check your pms:bam:
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91black_240


Im trying to get out of that "phase" tho. Unlike john rice. haha

Check your pms:bam:
haha you told me you were already out of it you molester! haha
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91black_240


Im trying to get out of that "phase" tho. Unlike john rice. haha

Check your pms:bam:

haha naw man naw! lol theres a limit ...don't wanan get put in jail! Sad
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 00SilverCivic


haha naw man naw! lol theres a limit ...don't wanan get put in jail! Sad
what was yer limit again? 12 year olds? :haha:
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by MiZzTeAzUh

what was yer limit again? 12 year olds? :haha:

since when did i go with a 12 year old? Rolleyes
Reply
ewwww gross!! :eek:
Reply
damn fuck street racing!! damn people dying and shit!! naw but seriously...damn that was a lil sad when they flipped it up and showed people dying and crap...cuz of careless dumb fucks...keep it to the track! Sad oh well...thats the risks people take i guess
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 00SilverCivic
damn fuck street racing!! damn people dying and shit!! naw but seriously...damn that was a lil sad when they flipped it up and showed people dying and crap...cuz of careless dumb fucks...keep it to the track! Sad oh well...thats the risks people take i guess


lol hey man ur going with us tomorrow lol haha damn hypocrits!!! , j/p
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 91LudeSi



lol hey man ur going with us tomorrow lol haha damn hypocrits!!! , j/p
yeah quit bein a bitch and c'mon! Cool
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
Reply
anyone see the true life streetracing episode on MTV last nite? i was kickin it all night.. didnt get to watch the biatch.
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by DEMENTED
anyone see the true life streetracing episode on MTV last nite? i was kickin it all night.. didnt get to watch the biatch.

its was koo...showed the ups and downs to street racing. had some hard core betting going down like for 1000 bucks or something...and one fine asian girl...damn she was hot :hump: Cool
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 00SilverCivic


its was koo...showed the ups and downs to street racing. had some hard core betting going down like for 1000 bucks or something...and one fine asian girl...damn she was hot :hump: Cool

no she wasnt....
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
Reply
sup guys i think i saw one of your cars in fremont yesterday...just wanted to say wusup. it was a brown prelude. clean car...aite peace
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by 2Muchb00st


no she wasnt....
:haha: foreals! man cock...i dont know about yer choice in girls...plus...i think she's a bit outta yer league...she's OVER 18 :haha: cuz i noe how you go for those youngins Wink
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)