Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3DiMeNsIoNz
everyone prepare to die tonightBig Grin
3DIMENSIONZ
94 Sentra Se-R
[Image: http://photobucket.com/albums/v518/707ni...e_0114.jpg]
damn. Im gonna miss the MTV flipped show about street racing. :mad: O well.. imma just record it.
Quote:Originally posted by 707nismo
everyone prepare to die tonightBig Grin

hahaha u going down bitch! :haha: meet at my house at 8pm..fa sho
TOMY mini r/c car 4sale. has a blue skyline body and comes with batteries. $20 obo. Big Grin
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
Quote:Originally posted by 91black_240
damn. Im gonna miss the MTV flipped show about street racing. :mad: O well.. imma just record it.

man i saw the preview its not true life its fuckin flipped thats going to be gay, they just showed a car accident and showed it to "street racers" and it showed some girl crying man wtf this still better be good
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by 91LudeSi

man i saw the preview its not true life its fuckin flipped thats going to be gay, they just showed a car accident and showed it to "street racers" and it showed some girl crying man wtf this still better be good
i thought theres a flipped and a true life on streetracing? cause i thought the true life is thursday and the flipped is today? :confused:
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
Quote:Originally posted by JHD_DA

i thought theres a flipped and a true life on streetracing? cause i thought the true life is thursday and the flipped is today? :confused:

yea ur right. flipped today, true life tomorrow.
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
stupid ricers!!!,today at school haha this guy in a type R dropped his friend off, and then he started burning out...teachers blocked him in with a suv haha and then foo spent five mintutes reving his engine hella loud and trying to make his way thru...finally he just nudged to the side and he fucked up his front fender...lol when he left the parking lot foo caught helllllla air from the speed bump...police came and said that the R was a stolen one haha guess why that foo was panicking
3DimensionZ

BALLER TOWN 2001!!!! hahah its a dvd with east oakland side shows, my friend let me borrow it, its 1hr 24min long, my boy said it got a gant supra burning them up helllla bad lol hahah get in line to borrow it foos Big Grin
3DimensionZ

BALLER TOWN 2001!!!! hahah its a dvd with east oakland side shows, my friend let me borrow it, its 1hr 24min long, my boy said it got a gant supra burning them up helllla bad lol hahah get in line to borrow it foos Big Grin

im firstBig Grin
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
FOR THE AVRIL LOVERS!!

SK8ER BOI's "Making the Video" will officially premiere on Monday, August 19th.

Avril will make an appearance on TRL on Thursday, August 22nd to officially debut the video.

ohhh babyee...
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
stupid ricers!!!,today at school haha this guy in a type R dropped his friend off, and then he started burning out...teachers blocked him in with a suv haha and then foo spent five mintutes reving his engine hella loud and trying to make his way thru...finally he just nudged to the side and he fucked up his front fender...lol when he left the parking lot foo caught helllllla air from the speed bump...police came and said that the R was a stolen one haha guess why that foo was panicking

haha sucka. too bad he didnt get caught. fucken thieves.
haha the guy he dropped off, goes to the school, so im guessing there interogating his ass. stupid ass ruined a almost 30g car
3DimensionZ

haha the guy he dropped off, goes to the school, so im guessing there interogating his ass. stupid ass ruined a almost 30g car

do you know where the car was stolen from? if the dude at school kicks it with them fools.. then maybe he might be involved with thefts around here or at least know shiet about it. ya know? hmm...:mad:
haha naw, it was crazy when he hit the speed bump and flew and bottomed out. When he gets caught he'll be charged with hit/run since he hit the teachers car tryin to nudge his way out, and driving a stolen vehicle and probably hella more shit, lol my boy pointed at that foo tryin to get out and laughed at him and called him a dumb fuck
3DimensionZ

haha naw, it was crazy when he hit the speed bump and flew and bottomed out. When he gets caught he'll be charged with hit/run since he hit the teachers car tryin to nudge his way out, and driving a stolen vehicle and probably hella more shit, lol my boy pointed at that foo tryin to get out and laughed at him and called him a dumb fuck
haha yup. that dude is in deep shit. what were they? asian? white? mexican?

did yall see the MTV FLIPPED streetracing thing? it wasnt all that.
Quote:Originally posted by DEMENTED

did yall see the MTV FLIPPED streetracing thing? it wasnt all that.
koo i didnt miss anything.Smile
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
i thought flipped was tomorrow. there wasn't nothing today, the true life was something on weed i think i dunno i wasn't really paying attention.
hey assholes where we gonna meet up on sunday b4 cmi? and wut time?
3DIMENSIONZ