Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise Surprise
Hey everyone! Gosh, it's been quite a while, hasn't it? Where I have been? Well I was away for a variety of reasons, from being super tied up with school and travel, to the more recent reason of moving apartments, and having sparse internet access.

I guess I've been somewhat out of the loop for a little while. Haven't been to any events in a little while. Been reading the posts to try and catch up a little bit, but yea.

So do you guys have anything planned in the upcoming weeks? It's summer - ya gotta do something!

I dunno, I was actually thinking it might be fun to go on a cruise one day. Going through the twisties one day or something. Maybe Mullholland Dr. in LA, or Angeles Crest, or something like that. If we had a big showing, might be fun.

Always feel free to hit me up on AIM too ya guys.
what about a PCH cruise? wherever we go, we should go through beverly hills, right down rodeo drive and piss off all the richies!
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
Quote:Originally posted by FocusHB Racer
right down rodeo drive and piss off all the richies!

Personally, If I were the type of person that lived there, rolling around in one of my many $60K+ automobiles... I really don't think I'd be too annoyed be any one of our cars.

But, ya... welcome back Jon. I'm not sure what's up for this summer, but if you feel like driving down to Fullerton, a pretty big gathering spot has sprung up at the In N Out at the corner of Orangethorpe and Harbor. Seems to be poppin every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Hope to see ya soon, mang.:hi:
heh yah, if i owned one of the many ferrari 456s, 550s, vipers, or lamborghi's that roll by here every day... i dont think i'd even look twice at our cars. heh
yea i'd be down to check out the spot in fullerton sometime - do u go there often?
Well, I'm gonna do my best to be there this Tue. and possibly Thurs., beyond that I have no idea about my schedule. Gimme a call if you still got my cellie number.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Leets
Well, I'm gonna do my best to be there this Tue. and possibly Thurs., beyond that I have no idea about my schedule. Gimme a call if you still got my cellie number.Big Grin

didn't you learn your lesson? or are we just gonna stand next to our cars and have jerry gawk at my barren back seat?
hey Jon...glad to see your back!!! had us all worried...glad to see things are good with you. dont be a stranger!!
hrm not sure if i still have all your cell numbers. my cell kinda.. died. i have a new number myself now.
jon pm me ur new cell # i'll be down there in aug for the shows. Smile

take care. good to see u came back on here. Wink Wink

~k.
I know of a bomb ass mountain road that we could go cruise in.

It's off Azusa on 210 hwy.

Jay Kim
Form follows function. - Frank Lloyd Wright

Contact Info:
AIM - Allmotormonster
Email - Kim307@ucla.edu

Heatware Evaluations
Honda-tech Vouch Thread
eBay Seller Rating
we have plan a meet for rats... the people who knows him not officially though look around in the socal boards about it .... he is going away for his degree in criminology.... east coast style.... so if you guys could check out the thread i made about having our own cruise down here at socal.... going away meet/maybe even a cruise if more people come cause last meet was only 5-8 cars that was not very good but the fish was still bomb ... but anyways check it out
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
C-Pillar Bar $80 shipped EGEKDC
Kuruma Tuning (510 7851410)
JDM IMPORTER (PM ME FOR INFO)