Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is up with the Montegue races!!
Paul,

Ok, now that is classic!! I used to have that soundwave on my computer whenever you hit a wrong button, it would say that! People hated here that at the PD!! Whoops!! It was LOUD!!! Cool
Quote:Originally posted by Wolf
Tell the officers who work "way south" to hide in the Nob Hill parking lot and wait for the burnouts to start, then rush out and bust them. It seems that there are never any cops nearby when those guys start doing burnouts. One guy even popped a tire a couple weeks ago and didn't get caught.

I second that motion. Most of the cops that are out there just check IDs and write curfew tickets. Id like to see some of those wannabe side show drivers get some hefty fines.
It's wreckless driving, 23103a. Start impounding. That'll send a clear message.
:wolf:
00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0L I6
03 Suzuki DR650SE - 650cc Thumper
I seriously think all of you SRO people are the ones that just sit around in the parking lot and never want to see any runs. Do you people even like street racing anymore? What has this site come to? If you don't street race, and you post here, you sir are a poser. Does anyone else go out to the runs at least once a week for the sheer passion and rush of watching/participating in street racing? It really doesn't seem like it. All I read here is "don't do this", and "don't go there". I swear half of you are cops trying to cut down on the "scene". You realize that the people on SRO make up an extremely small population at the runs. Another thing that's funny is those of you that pretend you found some sacred secret track that only a few elite racers visit. What, is it fun racing 3 different cars over and over again? Sorry I'm venting so much but the attitudes of the majority of SRO posters is making me puke. This is called streetracing.org, not sitonyourassandpretendyourcool.lame.

Ok people, post up the last time you actually went to watch/participate in some runs.

Take it with a grain of salt and call me in the morning.

Peace Confusedmokin:
Back from a long absence to see what's going on around here.

96 Ram2500 V10 Supercharged + water injection

Ex vehicles: 69 Nova 496, 93 RX7, 91 Stealth TT, 88 Ranger 4x4.
http://www.phatkokracing.com/phpbb2/phpb...um.php?f=7

look at all the dates for the past month or so and tell me i don't race. Actually A LOT of people on here race REGULARLY, you just don't know about it...so therefore...wouldn't you be the poser Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Matt

look at all the dates for the past month or so and tell me i don't race. Actually A LOT of people on here race REGULARLY, you just don't know about it...so therefore...wouldn't you be the poser Big Grin

Yes all the peeps mostly on here do race except me. Big Grin Ive seen Matt run billions of times as well as other peeps on this board.
Quote:Originally posted by V10Ram488ci
I seriously think all of you SRO people are the ones that just sit around in the parking lot and never want to see any runs. Do you people even like street racing anymore? What has this site come to? If you don't street race, and you post here, you sir are a poser. Does anyone else go out to the runs at least once a week for the sheer passion and rush of watching/participating in street racing? It really doesn't seem like it. All I read here is "don't do this", and "don't go there". I swear half of you are cops trying to cut down on the "scene". You realize that the people on SRO make up an extremely small population at the runs. Another thing that's funny is those of you that pretend you found some sacred secret track that only a few elite racers visit. What, is it fun racing 3 different cars over and over again? Sorry I'm venting so much but the attitudes of the majority of SRO posters is making me puke. This is called streetracing.org, not sitonyourassandpretendyourcool.lame.

Ok people, post up the last time you actually went to watch/participate in some runs.

Peace Confusedmokin:

Catch me at a red light and see what happens. I am not anti-streetracing, I'm anti-doingburnoutsanddoughtnutsbumpingthestereoinparkinglotsattractingthecops. I for one do not want to be arrested for streetracing, I do not want my car to sit in a impound lot for 30 days, I do not want to spend a G in fines and court costs, so I pick and choose wisely. I am not going to waste my time racing on a street that the cops break up 6 times a night. I dont know the comment was directed towards but read the first sentence and buy a car worth racing.

and to back that up, YES Matt Does Race...
Quote:Originally posted by 67Longroof

buy a car worth racing.
It's more fun to watch the guys doing burnouts get cited than to drive back and forth to the "known" tracks. As I said in the B***** thread, just because you don't see the cops or get stopped while you're racing doesn't mean they aren't watching you.
:wolf:
00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0L I6
03 Suzuki DR650SE - 650cc Thumper
GO TO FREMONT!!!!!!!!
yeah go 2 automall and dixon landing those r still poppin i think Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by V10Ram488ci

Peace Confusedmokin:

you know im just a a perp and spectator. i like to see the cars do side shows oh and i looooooove running from the cops. i mean why street race when i have my ps2 in my room and pretend. Rolleyes
Hey that's pretty funny comming from a guy in an econobox JGproSeriesG2. $500, you name the place and time.

Confusedmokin:

check your PM.
hmmmmmm.....

How bout we even things out and we dump a couple thousand pounds into that thing. :haha: You really run 12's huh? Good stuff.

Peace Confusedmokin:

No one ever said it was a G2 "integ" Wink

I PM'd you for a reason... thanks a lot buddy. :flip:

No it doesnt run 12s... thats for damn sure.
Pat,

You sure have got the right idea about us watching. I have watched many street races from a very close distance. I do gather license plates and advise other officers to arrest the driver of that vehicle after we break up the races! hee hee

I LOVE FINDING THE PR's!! I never reveal where they are b/c I have many ways of cracking down on them!

Keep it real and make sure I'm not in ur rear view mirror! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by JGproSeriesG2
No one ever said it was a G2 "integ" Wink

I PM'd you for a reason... thanks a lot buddy. :flip:

No it doesnt run 12s... thats for damn sure.

Secret is out! your car runs 12's? whats in it! geez! :bam:
I thought we had a wager going on here?
I want to see some ego's shattered!
02 mustang GT
Quote:Originally posted by 10AELee

Secret is out! your car runs 12's? whats in it! geez! :bam:

no it doesnt dammit.. 15sec club fa sho.
Quote:Originally posted by SjPdToO
Pat,

You sure have got the right idea about us watching. I have watched many street races from a very close distance. I do gather license plates and advise other officers to arrest the driver of that vehicle after we break up the races! hee hee

I LOVE FINDING THE PR's!! I never reveal where they are b/c I have many ways of cracking down on them!

Keep it real and make sure I'm not in ur rear view mirror! Wink

if you pull me over and give me a ticket i'm going to ban you! :haha: :haha:

yeah me too! ban SjPdTo fo sho!
hahahhaha u guys are terrible.... its fucking great.
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921

Same goes for me. :haha: JG cant do it, hes not a mod, ticket him all you want. :haha:
Yes i am... he just lied to you... ticket him.
Yes i am... he just lied to you... ticket him.

:haha:
hsahahahahahah!
Well, How about I ban some of you? I know certain SRO folks that can do me favors too. It's already been done. Thanks and may I have some more. . . . .HAHAHAHAHA It's always good to know the right kinda people. Now, just b/c you meet me at the SJPD/SRO meet does not mean, we are "homies", "brothers", or a easy throw down name to get out of trouble. Just please remember that. I'm a cool guy and like to have fun with my job! I don't give tickets out to everyone. I pick and choose my battles!

Keep it real and be safe! Wink
I wanna tear it up in SJ now.. and take my chances of getting pulled over by a "cool" cop.
HAHAHAH I don't think there are cool cops working out at STB/Bernal!!! Sorry, your just gonna have to settle for fed up officers!!!
I was just messin around, if I do the crime, Ill do the time. Hopefuly I can gat a SRO discount on the ticket though. :haha:
if you put the sro sticker on your side you get a 10% ticket discount...and then u wake up! :p

What would happen if your a cop and well you streetrace cause u cant stop yourself and you get caught?
67Longroof,

HAHAHA I know ur kidding around! Everyone gets what they deserve in life. Although the consequences suck!!!

10AELee,

Well, I don't think I work my job like K-Mart! I don't have the RED or BLUE light special at various times!!! I treat everyone equal!!! Sorry! : ) As far as ur other question, If there was ever a Cop that street raced, I assume that they would most likely lose their job if they got caught! It's not worth it! My job pays the bills! If a cop were ever to street race, it is a true conflict of interest. So for now, your gonna have to see me in your rear view mirror or at the SJPD/SRO Meet!! hee hee
Fremont is off the hook!!!
1997 B18c Civic Stolen
2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro
2004 G35 With Navi
WheRe in Fremont exacTly..?
we actually ended up in fremont by acCident headin 880N..
Quote:Originally posted by asdf54
WheRe in Fremont exacTly..?
we actually ended up in fremont by acCident headin 880N..

make sure you hit up gateway and automall....
Quote:Originally posted by CFourDX

make sure you hit up gateway and automall....

don't forget dixon landing Big Grin

no it doesnt dammit.. 15sec club fa sho.

You fucking poser, don't go around calling people slow if your POS econobox runs 15's. Fucking lame ass poser wannabe black man. Get a life.

:flip:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skyline at the local street races datsun260z1 44 3,288 05-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Last Post: gsxtreme
  looking to see some good races in the 408 area moyz 18 927 02-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Last Post: u2sdc2
  Races In Tracy Last Nite SAiNTVrs 44 616 02-10-2002, 12:07 PM
Last Post: maRiSaX
  Races in the EAST BAY?????? 0 1,195 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  When do the races start? thelemur_2000 0 363 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Oakland Races WrX Girlie22 0 1,327 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  milpitas races??? Crazycivicguy 0 469 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  San Jose Races Still going on? cingham 0 399 Less than 1 minute ago