Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LBC
I was wondering if someone can help me. I just moved down here(Long Beach) from San Jose (ca) and I am asking for information on a place I can run my car. a track or illegal...it doesnt matter. Any information can help. thanks.:hi:
theres no drag strips in LBC, so u have to travel some. u can go to carlsbad, pomona, fontana, palmdale, etc.

~k.
im your man .. im familiar with the long beach runs.. but i need verification of someone in SRO that you arent a cop or if you want legal u can go to fontana or LACR as of illegals it i sreally hot so i advice that you not go out let it cool down just get someone to verify you not a cop and ill come to your aid
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
C-Pillar Bar $80 shipped EGEKDC
Kuruma Tuning (510 7851410)
JDM IMPORTER (PM ME FOR INFO)
Thanks man but nobody knows me on SRO. I appreciate your post and I understand...so no hard feelings I would like some info on a website to a track at least that way I know some prices and where they are at because I just moved here 2 weeks ago and I dont know anyone or where anything is at. Dont trip I am not a cop. I am just here to attend college. thanks.:hi:
http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/dragstr...ex_800.asp

http://www.californiaspeedway.com/ <click on "california dragway"
http://www.lacr.net
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
Me and my friends are rolling up to Irwindale Speedway tonight. 10 bucks to watch 20 to run. I suggest going there early, cuz the later you go the less times you'll have a chance to run. I think were gonna get up there by about 7pm.
Quote:Originally posted by jc2nd5988
Me and my friends are rolling up to Irwindale Speedway tonight. 10 bucks to watch 20 to run. I suggest going there early, cuz the later you go the less times you'll have a chance to run. I think were gonna get up there by about 7pm.

I should be out there today too, just spectating though...
thanks for the info I appreciate it. You'll see me out there soon enough
Quote:Originally posted by GSRSilver01
thanks for the info I appreciate it. You'll see me out there soon enough

hey bro what college are you going to ??? and im feeling a lil meet for a friend cause he is leaving the west coast... for school so try to go to that meet and we'll see about the illegals im assuming that you will be attending Cal state long beach if not then my bad.....

btw what is your ride mods... motor??
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Na man I am going to LBCC long beach city. Cal state is much to expensive to be getting my general ed. I am Interested in transfering to USC though...so that is why I am out here..plus I wanted to get away from home. I Drive a 2001 INteg GSR (5spd) with just basic bolt ons. AEM cai, 3-1DC Headers, Tenabe super racing medallion. So in general I have plenty of HIgh end power. yeah man like I said I just moved here and basically the only person I know is my lady. So I am down. Just keep in touch. Let me know. Thanx.
:helo:
im going out to long beach tonite if anyoen want to go is invited....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
where are you comin from? and Why are you comin out here...For illegals?
technically im a city away from long beach .. city of lakewood so in terms of me saying coming out to long beach im boreder lineso if you want to come pm or post your number
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
it was crazy night last night oh boy.... at first there was nothing going on went to like7-9 spots 4 were very empty and 5 had it craccing but cops came.... the last spot we went to was a good one if that ITR wasnt so damn loud..... i have a question...

you know when domestic cars got those thumping sound when they are idled well the ITR had that shiet.. what do you guys think he has... stroker? cams? i was thinking cams... but i highly doubt that i was right.. but he was pulling...... well im going back to school tonite maybe again next week.. maybe over at OC i dont know until then drive safely.....

gsrsilver.. dont mind my question about what car you have that was a dumb question..... what part do you stay at lbc.... northside eastside westside.... what fwy is close to you...
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Dont trip about the question I understand. Just to give you a heads up on that ITR if it sounded loud like domestic and screams down the road...I know exactly what he has got underhis hood. High compression pistons. I am sure he is running all motor. I KNow this because when I used to go to the illegals there was a ITR just like that but it was all motor..it was stripped an everything he ran Low 12s. anyway I live in the bellmont Heights area. The closest freeway to me is 405. I am glad you got to experiance just how amazingly loud an ITR can get its pretty impressive. Big Grin
oh best believe that is nothing new.... loud imports eh? its just the matter it sounded like a domestic... i think this car was not strip though an di bet he was all motor but for some reason he couldnt beat this other all motor hatch.... he did beat a hatch with an all motor gsr mentioned in the other thread... i see you live by the airport eh..... so you wouldnt be exactly too far from the meet but just the other side..... maybe this friday or saturday we might roll over to fullerton and meet some OC folks ..... btw try to go to the meet that i am trying to promote.... and if you dont know how to get there we can meet and roll together.......... until then payce........
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
thanks man just let me know when this meet is I'll probably role up there.
:hi:
Are you heading out to long beach this fri.....!
not positive on that one maybe ... my brother got into a crash and as i ahve heard the damage is pretty harsh...... if the homies roll out we would more likely to go.... long beach isnt too far from me..... just be on here around 9ish and check this shit ill post if we will come out ...
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
So how you liking it in Long Beach, GSRsilver?
Man I love Long Beach..thanks for asking,are you from long beach?
ahh wait nevermind...Ed get off this post man Norcal is not wanted lolCool
so have u been out...? are you goin to extreme autofest?? if you are see you there
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
actually I have been out I went on a wed night. It was coo but not many cars. I still have yet to go on a friday night though. Thanks for all your information it helped a lot. Anyway I dont even know where and when Auto fest is. Let me know so I can go check it out. Thanks again.
http://www.extremeautofest.com

18 bucks and i think 15 with flyer not too sure on that..

san diego coors amphitheatre.. i dont know where that is too i though it would be in del mar... also its a sunday
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Wassup Rob this is Mike from high school guy with blue WRX used to have a GSR. I though you went to Long beach state? I moved down here to socal too attending CSUN
No way mike!!! what the hell I didnt know you moved down here. Damn where the hell are you man? what school are you goin too? do you like it?I didnt know you were going down here for school. How is everything?

-RobCool
Quote:Originally posted by GSRSilver01
ahh wait nevermind...Ed get off this post man Norcal is not wanted lolCool

hehehehhe...I was wondering if you'd figure it out...anyhoo, wassup man. Long Beach still treating you good? VisualChanges, you are definitely givin Matt some competition with that avatar...dayam.
Quote:Originally posted by ViSuAL_cHanGeS
http://www.extremeautofest.com

18 bucks and i think 15 with flyer not too sure on that..

san diego coors amphitheatre.. i dont know where that is too i though it would be in del mar... also its a sunday

Coors Amphitheatre is in Chula Vista. Basically very close to the border. Its off the 805 at Auto Center Drive I believe. I was down there a little while ago for the Anger Management tour.
Quote:Originally posted by jc2nd5988

Coors Amphitheatre is in Chula Vista. Basically very close to the border. Its off the 805 at Auto Center Drive I believe. I was down there a little while ago for the Anger Management tour.

Daym that is a very long drive.. that really sucks i hate being in them long ass drive..... i wish it was up in Del mar atleast it isnt that too far...

SO is anyone else going to this event...
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
oh damn.. yeah .. LB is pretty cool.. im goin to csulb.. and im at the archstone apts.. maybe if you guys see my eternal blue RSX around.. the would be me.. anyways.. i got a damn speeding ticket off of PCH .. which is 45.. but the officer put 40... and i was goin 63.. haha sorry.. i had my reasons.. well.. nice to see some of you guys down here in LB.. laterz..
alex