i will be there...hoping to hit 12s...all motor

one more week...no more laggin!!!
4wd ownzzzz
[Image: http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/a...ng1sig.jpg]

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
I'll try and go. Hopefully I'll hit 14s. Smile
18's fo sho!! Rolleyes

eh I already know what I run, and I'm not going.
i'll be there...now hopefully i can hit some good times...no more stock clutch and fucked up ignition wiring (turbo excuses)Big Grin oh yeah- and a bigger turbo:p

i think we should both drive on the grass this time and take our picture algier:haha:
your goals minus your doubts equal your reality.
i'll be there...laying it down at the ho jo.
I *might* be there, it all depends if I get my cams in time or not.. hope that thing and a better launch would get me to 14.5...
Quote:Originally posted by XTC Dynamic Supra
i'll be there...laying it down at the ho jo.

howard johnson regulars, represent haha. sro people who are going should all stay there so we can have a drunken frenzy haha. algier, my phone sucks, i'm sorry i need a new one, we're gonna kick it there though right Smile remember, you still owe me a race... and a carlength hahaha
-bozz performance
Quote:Originally posted by JDMb18civic
so whos goin???

i will be there...hoping to hit 12s...all motor

one more week...no more laggin!!!

sup algier..this is paul, jeff's friend. Anyways, we should roll together. i think jeff would be down to roll too. i'm down at least. Wink are danny, hoa, and the rest of the boys rolling w/ you too?
Quote:Originally posted by Steph

howard johnson regulars, represent haha. sro people who are going should all stay there so we can have a drunken frenzy haha. algier, my phone sucks, i'm sorry i need a new one, we're gonna kick it there though right Smile remember, you still owe me a race... and a carlength hahaha

lets make it a peaceful one this time PLEASE. Yeah we're most likely gonna be there again. Never changes. Keep an eye out for us.....

Hey Chiga you going to this one. Sean is trying to get a head count too.
Sad Sad Sad Sad i want to go but my mr2 is going into the shop and my celica just died on me so i dont think i can go Sad Sad Sad

..unless i unleash the beast!! (..aka the corolla) :haha:
.~*Vicious Vaness*~.

"Ladies first... that's how we finish"
Team Trinity [LadyRacers]
www.LadyRacers.com
what's wrong with the Mr2...didn't you just get that. And what happened to your celi???? Anyhow if you have to bring out that beast... bring it! Corolla power!
Explicit should roll up with just a few cars. 300zx hoping for high 11's on street tires. 90 TSI most likely wont make it due to turbonetix fucking shit up. Putting on t3/t4 setup today only to find out they drilled the holes to bolt up to ther head wrong. Have to wait for them to ship another one, took them 3 weeks to send the first one. I think our white hybrid hatch, NOS altima, possible hybrid civic coupe turbo if the install turns out ok.

Daniel and Algier, hope to see you 2 up there hitting your times, let me know if you need a substitute driver,,,,,:hi:
Oops this is Erik on my roomates comp...Xplicitgst!!! :bow:
well....im planning on being there to represent for Blacktrax, but thats IF my car is out of the shop by then. i will be very sad if it isnt Sad.
www.blacktrax.net

Team Trinity...Lady Racers
"Ladies FIRST, that's how we finish!"

www.bayareaprelude.com
Quote:Originally posted by View Askew

sup algier..this is paul, jeff's friend. Anyways, we should roll together. i think jeff would be down to roll too. i'm down at least. Wink are danny, hoa, and the rest of the boys rolling w/ you too?
sup man...well i dont think hoa will be racing...i dunno bout dani
i am goin to roll out wid my boys.

Quote:Originally posted by gsr-girl

i think we should both drive on the grass this time and take our picture algier:haha:
hell yea!! im downWink Big Grin
well u wont need nemore excuses after we get our cars dyno tuned...hehehe

btw..steph...ure fone does sux!!!:p :haha:
4wd ownzzzz

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
what are the dates exactly for cmi?
Quote:Originally posted by EXplicit

Daniel and Algier, hope to see you 2 up there hitting your times, let me know if you need a substitute driver,,,,,:hi:
dam u guys are rollin deep...well good luck man
well as a substitute driver...my car is all motor...u gotta launch at 7K!!

cmi is aug 10-11
4wd ownzzzz

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
i'll be there...now hopefully i can hit some good times...no more stock clutch and fucked up ignition wiring (turbo excuses)Big Grin oh yeah- and a bigger turbo:p

how big is that turboRolleyes Care to share some detail...Big Grin

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/saccminews.htm

Javi
thats right well be there, imma call hojo tonite 0, see what the room rates are for the weekend. and u guys can get directions/pricing at http://www.sacramentoraceway.com for all u cmi virgins.
here sean....(916) 366-1266
got our rooms, getting the crew together, c yall up there or if anyone wants to caravan wit us ur welcome to, just email me and ill give u directions to our shop, were heading up saturday morn. small group this year cuz of all the bs wit street racing lately Sad
Quote:sup man...well i dont think hoa will be racing...i dunno bout dani
ill be there but my car wont so ill see you guys there casues i stil dont know what time or day we are leaving.
Count 247Racing on being there.Big Grin
CPL NGUYEN-US ARMY
18th Airborne Corps, Dragon Brigade

1990 180SX
ill be out there too, my car will finally be back... blah

i will be the noob on the track, first time to the track, see you all there
Quote:Originally posted by View Askew

ill probably be there sunday, fuckin work on sat, fuck work goddamit!!!! finally got my car outta the impound, now im poor...beyond poor...super poor where i cant go anywhere and play cs all day poor Sad
Quote:Originally posted by AkumaY

ill probably be there sunday, fuckin work on sat, fuck work goddamit!!!! finally got my car outta the impound, now im poor...beyond poor...super poor where i cant go anywhere and play cs all day poor Sad

hows your car dude? anything taken? oh yea what was your best time at the track?

sup man...well i dont think hoa will be racing...i dunno bout dani
i am goin to roll out wid my boys.

mmmhmmm...somebody feels left out
<--------

Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious Vaness
Sad Sad Sad Sad i want to go but my mr2 is going into the shop and my celica just died on me so i dont think i can go Sad Sad Sad

..unless i unleash the beast!! (..aka the corolla) :haha:

hell yeah- unleash it, ness:p sorry about the celiSad i'll bet she felt left out cuz of the new mr2....

mmmhmmm...somebody feels left out
<-------

Smile

omg..Rolleyes u already knoe...

fine let me rephrase..."i will roll out wid my boys and my girl" hahahah:haha: Wink

btw...
i took second place on the CAPITOL HONDA car show...Big Grin
4wd ownzzzz

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
i might be there on sunday maybe. work on saturday. wont be racing. civic has no perfomance in it. and not sure if imma be driving or if im rollin with my boy. If hes goin then mostly likely im going. hope i have as much fun as i did last time. Big Grin ill try to find the peoples i know on here and say waddup if i go.
:hi:
got our telly for sat night, at the ex howard johnson on bradshaw, rollin like 6-10 cars so far.
Well, I'll be rolling out with a couple of people. My mom lives in Elk grove so I might just crash @ her house for the night. I'm not sure if I'll be putting my car on the line yet. Wink Either way, I'll see ya guys there.
Quote:Originally posted by crx89lsr
got our telly for sat night, at the ex howard johnson on bradshaw, rollin like 6-10 cars so far.

whos the 6-10...mondo is hella thinking about it. he says if the racers are willing to put gas in his truck they can use it to hold there stuff. that's no more than 20 bucks and he'll pay for his entrance. ask the guys.
Quote:Originally posted by newbie

hows your car dude? anything taken? oh yea what was your best time at the track?

cars good, untouched, never timed it yet, was hopin at cmi, but guess not, a wednesday night will have to do
[Image: fda6776b.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by AkumaY

cars good, untouched, never timed it yet, was hopin at cmi, but guess not, a wednesday night will have to do

good to hear, man. hope everything's coo.
jus got my car dynoed together wid gsr-girl's car...
:eek: <---that was my face wen i saw wut ure car made danielle...hahahBig Grin

i guess my car is ready...Cool

thanx to DSR..dynospot
4wd ownzzzz

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
good luck to everyone racing at CMI this weekend. its gonna be hot as fuck (100+ degrees), so bring ice for your engines and some fucken sunblock. Big Grin

thanx to DSR..dynospot

Very cool, algier..what numbers are you putting down?

thanx to DSR..dynospot

Care to Share some of her numbers?

Javi
Quote:Originally posted by hardcorett

Javi

hey javi..did u see my sig haha
05 RSX TYPE S
Quote:Originally posted by hardcorett

Javi

i made 230 to the wheels, 165 torque....
my fp is still a little too high when im boosting, cuz we couldnt lower it any more with the wack ass comptech fprSad could have made more hp with a different fuel set up...its ok tho....we'll see how i do on the trackSmile

algier made 190 to the wheels...yay! all motor hp vs. turbo hp....the real test will be tomorrow algierBig Grin Wink whats up with those bogarts?? i might have to just run on my drag radialsSad

my fp is still a little too high when im boosting, cuz we couldnt lower it any more with the wack ass comptech fprSad could have made more hp with a different fuel set up...its ok tho....we'll see how i do on the trackSmile

algier made 190 to the wheels...yay! all motor hp vs. turbo hp....the real test will be tomorrow algierBig Grin Wink whats up with those bogarts?? i might have to just run on my drag radialsSad

how bout some quarter mile time slips?
02 mustang GT

Very nice. Grats to the both of you. Wink Tomorrow's gonna be a crappy day @ CMI cuz it's going to be pretty damn hot. Maybe I'll see you both there. BTW, how many psi are you boosting?

dammm....sweeet numbers Danielle. Good stuff to Algier tooo. Good Luck at CMI, damm its goin to be hot there. Imma try to be there on Sunday. See you there? yeah??:hi: