Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**** SjPd / SRO Westside Meet 2 ToO******
I hope I can show up. I have a few prospective buys(datsun 510's) that I want to take a look at pretty soon, but I don't know if I will be getting some money for that yet.Sad By the way, my name is Steve and if I do show up it will be in a ghetto Geo Storm.:grr:
I guess it is about time I take the mustang out on a weekend again, just get pulled over too much:mad: That is the weekend before my birthday, and the car has been running great, I will just have to ink that date in...see ya'll there....
me and some of my bew squad will try and make it ill were my name tag see u guys soon

~SpHeRe
Quote:Originally posted by Steph
i'm down Big Grin it sounds like fun, but mabe i should out my front plate on before i leave the house :eek: hahaha

haha yeah same here.i'm taking the ls1 out that day.

Javi
Quote:Originally posted by TT69Stang
I guess it is about time I take the mustang out on a weekend again,

YES!!

SJPD- do you have any of those little police badge stickers you give to kids on the station tours or something? Big Grin
:wolf:
00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0L I6
03 Suzuki DR650SE - 650cc Thumper
:haha: You mean "junior officer" badges. My g/f put one on her dachsund's coller. heh

Confusedmokin:
Back from a long absence to see what's going on around here.

96 Ram2500 V10 Supercharged + water injection

Ex vehicles: 69 Nova 496, 93 RX7, 91 Stealth TT, 88 Ranger 4x4.
If theres ever a SJPD/SRO meet after or around december ill go, going to be a little trip from Riverside tho lol Smile
[size=2][size=1][Image: http://sromagazine.com/boards/images/smi...freakB.gif]
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
I would like to attend as well. How would I get there form 880, fremont area. Should I put on my bumpers, licence plates, licence plate lights, and side mirror:eek: :haha: Big Grin ?:flip: No tix yet (thank god) Dont wanna start it out with a dumb@$$ fix it for a licence plate or something gay. Since I cant be tagged for parts!:flip: Gotta love my 1972 Datsun 510 Big Grin NO SMOGGGGGG! Wink

I got pull over with my step bro once in Newark and the cop made us get out of the car, frisked us, proceeded to ask us if we were high, searched the car (for no reason), said he could take me to child protective services (im a minor :mad: ) He was giving us crap about a SF giants mini baseball bat under the back of the passenger seat and it could be considered a felony! How far would that go in court! A friend worked @ the Giants Dugout @ Stanford mall geeeez and he didnt give a sh1t. I still remember the car# he had 1702...

I wish there were more Cool COOL Cool cops out there.

Josh

Edit.....Will there be any way that people can get tagged (@ the show) with tickets, like exhaust too loud or whatever? Oh and are rollbars legal for use on the street? Confusedmokin:
Quote:Originally posted by V10Ram488ci
:haha: You mean "junior officer" badges.
Confusedmokin:

I want one!!!!! Big Grin :bow:
Quote:Originally posted by datsun510dude
I would like to attend as well. How would I get there form 880, fremont area

According to Mapquest, looks like you take 880S to 280N, exit Wolfe Rd, make a left at the light, then continue south for about 2 blocks till you hit Bollinger, it's in the Safeway parking lot on the corner.

[Image: 2981sjpdmeetmap.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by SjPdToO
Brett,

Sorry to hear about that. It is true that if we stop you and we think ur high on meth. .The pulse does tell alot about if ur high!! Being nervous or scared will lift ur pulse up a little bit but not soooooo high! I'm not saying you use drugs. I will see ya out at the meet!

Keep it real and be safe! Wink
It was kinda funni because he though i was drunk too or somting i dont really know because he gave me the alchol tests as well and i passed them all he was like tilt your head back close ure eyes and tell me when 30 secs is up. so i closed my eyes counted in my head and passed. he couldnt get nething on me even after he searched my car. i really dont know what his problem was. he found a box that had an alcholic drink logo on it but that was it no beer or nething. he couldnt get nething on me so he told me to leave my car parked where it was and walk home. so i left came back a little while later and picked it up. i should have got his badge # but i wasnt thinking at the time o well.
This meet isn't a setup or trick is it? I dont wanna drive out there just to get a fix-it ticket.
Quote:Originally posted by DeNguyen
This meet isn't a setup or trick is it? I dont wanna drive out there just to get a fix-it ticket.

don't do anything stupid and you won't have to worry.

I hope i can get my one piece headlights in by the show Smile
datsun510, we should roll out together from Fremont, I'll be heading out there too, just let me know what time you are leaving and we can meet up...
Damn I forgot, I might be goin to So Cal that weekend.

Josh
alright, damn no volunteers to help push my car to the meetSad

well anyways i'll probally cruise out with riddalin.

yeah, so i'll be there, and i need to find a mr rogers t-shirt
"few of them know, soul of a women was created below" - Led Zeppelin

TfH
Hey so somebody fill me in on the 411 on this meet? I'm too lazy to read the whole thread.
meet on Saturday, August 17th at approximately 9 PM.

in the Safeway Parking Lot located at Bollinger Rd at Miller Ave(San Jose).

the best directions to the meet will be to take Highway 280 North and exit off of Wolfe Rd. Make the left hand turn off of the freeway and continue on Wolfe Rd. until you pass Stevens Creek Blvd. Wolfe turns into Miller Rd. Keep going down Miller until you run into Bollinger Rd. It will be on the left hand side of the road next to the Safeway! Those are probably the best directions you will get! You can't miss it!
U coulda jus read the first post ya know...:flip: :flip: :flip:
Quote:Originally posted by datsun510dude
U coulda jus read the first post ya know...:flip: :flip: :flip:

yea gabe u lazy ass.

haha its aug 17th. at the safeway by my house.

be there or be square. hehe :hi:
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
***************************** Update ******************************

Ok, as far as the meet goes, I will be there promptly at 9 PM. PLEASE PARK OVER BY THE RITE AID!!!! I scoped out the area and feel that there is enough room for parking in front of there! Again, this is our meet. Please do not ruin this meet or else we will not ever have one again. Thanks so much for your cooperation.

Gabe,

You are LAZY!!!! OMG, You would had thought he was unable to read or somethin? hee hee J/K Gabe!! No disrespect, just joking! You know me!!!

DeNguyen,

HAHAHAHAHAH Some people are soooooo scared!! Just please don't bring out a real hunk of junk that does not run!

Missing Front Plate = $100.00 Fix-it ticket
Front Windshield Banner on your ride = Immediate Removal /No Ticket

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Those are reminders for all of you! See ya'll out there!

Keep it real and be safe!
Ok, I am going to try and pick up some Jr Police Stickers and possibly some other cool and unique things!! If anyone has a cool sticker (SRO STicker, Team Sticker etc) that they would like to provide me, that is cool with me! Last meet, Pat gave me an SRO sticker!! Thanks again for that sticker!!!
Would you put a "Bad Cop, No Donut" sticker on your cruiser if given one? That would be worth my $1.50 or whatever bumper stickers cost these days...

Steve
Lol, I'd like to see a cop car with that on.Confusedmokin:
..... or how about imitating Seinfeld, "No donut for you!!!!!"
Too bad I can't make it. I have a Krispy Kreme hat somewhere....
The Republic was not established by cowards; and cowards will not preserve it ... This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.

Elmer Davis
yum yum krispy kreme.

will rite aid be closed by 9pm? what if theyre not???

hm....
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
Quote:Originally posted by Kira
yum yum krispy kreme.

will rite aid be closed by 9pm? what if theyre not???

hm....

rite aid sucks! LONGS FOREVER!
What is this drugstore wars? besides, its all about the store formaly known as Luckeys. heh heh Confusedmokin:
Quote:Originally posted by SandMan74
What is this drugstore wars? besides, its all about the store formaly known as Luckeys. heh heh Confusedmokin:

i never liked luckys!
longs pride longs pride longs pride!:hi:
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
Sgt Grant,

You have got the right idea!!! It's just too bad that we don't eat donuts. Haven't our Officers moved onto a more healthly Bagel these dayz? hee hee

Kira,

I think Rite Aid is closed? If not, it's not a big deal. We will not be disturbing anyone!

Son of Bunta,

A response to ur sticker ?, UMMMM NOOOO!!! Save ur money and buy urself a REAL sticker like the SRO sticker. (Plug #1) hee hee
So, does that mean that if I show up with no front plate, that I will receive a fix-it? "cause I haven't one, and to be honest I think I lost it when I moved, 'cause I don't have it around the house, Maybe I won't be going after all......
No, I won't be citing. . I might point out cars that need improvements but thats it. Wink
No, I won't be citing. . I might point out cars that need improvements but thats it. Wink

WOOHOO!! Gonna be pulling off the fenders and unbolting the exhaust before I head out then!
I hope you have a lot of fingers, because you'll be pointin at my car all night long....no third mirror (someone jacked it at work) no working horn had to make the intercooler fit.... LOL.... try explaining that one to a cop.... I had to remove my horn because it was in the way of my new intercooler....ROFLMAO ! ! ! think it will work???
Ok Pat,

You know I hate FORDS!!! That would get me fired up!! hee hee Can you say Continuation Citation Form?
I don't have a front plate or any plates yet, for that matter. I guess cuz it's due to my car being fairly new. I do have to go to DMV though cuz it's already been 7 months and nothing. :o
Kira,

I think Rite Aid is closed? If not, it's not a big deal. We will not be disturbing anyone!

hahahahah and when they say "leave or we will call the police"
then you can say " i am the police" haha or something like that but less fobby. hahaha

good shat man.
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
Quote:Originally posted by Matt

rite aid sucks! LONGS FOREVER!

Longs has always been the best(not in pay though)

Quote:Originally posted by Kira
longs pride longs pride longs pride!

That's right,Kira, green smocks rule.:p We could egg Rite-Aid before the cops show up and then say we didn't know who did it. j/k:bam:
Quote:Originally posted by octoberdarkness

Longs has always been the best(not in pay though)

That's right,Kira, green smocks rule.:p We could egg Rite-Aid before the cops show up and then say we didn't know who did it. j/k:bam:

yea pay sucks.
no green smocks dont rule. i hate green cuz ive worn that ugly thing for 2 1/2 years. enough!
i would start wearing the pink cosmetic ones, but theyre too big!

hahah egg rite aid. how trashy is that?:bam:
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
I got to wear the white smocks because i was the photo tech bioOtCh!!!

agahahhaha
Hey Matt, ever see any weird pictures being the photo tech?Confusedmokin:
Quote:Originally posted by SandMan74
Hey Matt, ever see any weird pictures being the photo tech?Confusedmokin:

yea u know matt made extra copies of all the cute girls he saw. hahaha

haha he was also one of the people involved in catching al deguzman u kno, the guy who tried to blow up deanza.

matt saw the picz and tackled deguzman and kept him down until the police came.

gosh darn:bam:
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
Hey! ill be up there that saturday! friday is race school! umm...i dint read the whole thread, but you wont be making me take off my SROMAGAZINE.COM banner will you? or ticket me for my rather illegal exhaust? if you wont cite me ill be there!
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Bay AREA MEET! May 15 05 jdizzy92 48 2,613 05-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Street Guy
  AutoRND Meet May 7th Ryans 13 1,086 05-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Lost Empire
  NORCAL BAY/Sacto 3/26/05 BIG meet Ryans 9 1,140 03-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Last Post: daa90crx
  Huge Fremont Meet this March 26th. Ryans 5 874 03-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Last Post: james4o8
  Bar-B-Q Meet and Show on March 5th, 2005 Ryans 13 1,186 03-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Kat03Tib
  [ ebi meet ] 2/25 @ union city tapioca express SP b18 RaCr 24 1,178 02-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: XVR_CRX12
  Norcal Meet: Feb 26. Milpitas CA J2 Supra Man 10 1,278 02-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Last Post: J2 Supra Man
  [ EBI MEET ] 2/4 @ PLEASANTON IN & OUT 9PM SP b18 RaCr 33 1,039 02-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Lost Empire
  CRX Meet in downtown San Jose Feb 5th! NikoZai 6 485 02-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Big Chris
  Feb 6, 2005, Bay Area Tuners Meet EF8 All Motor 28 1,183 02-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Ritz S14