Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone know about the temecula races
does anyone know about the temecula runs.? where are they at?
Im like ten minutes from you. im in wildomar...last i heard the cops are really on the ball with the temecula runs. i know there were like 5 cars racing in murrieta and like 8 cops responded...i have a spot in mennifee/wildomar that is pretty good, but it does get traveled on by cops.

Hit me up on aim. Ive probably seen you and youve prob seen me...you dont by chance go to MSJC?
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
Hook me up so I can go measure the spots. :p
Actually paul, this is from another post...

Quote:I went out to the spot and kinda measured out the spot. from the turnoff to the (tenative) start line is .7 miles. From the start line to the start of the runout room is 1.O miles .then there is .1 mile of a little up and down hill, then starts another .7 mile straight away.then there is .6 (well actually more like .55) mile of mild up and down hills and then there is the other cross road. There are like two ranches and nothing but fields around, so no one will care. I figure i can measure out the one mile section into 1/4, 1/2, and 1 mile marks, and then measure out the .7 mile straightaway into 1/8 and 1/4 marks. Dwpending on how many cars and where they are will detrmine which section will be used. there is only one inconvience. the return road is kinda outta the way and would take like 5-10 minutes to get back to the line.

[Image: attachment.php?s=&postid=252114283]
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
Heh. I don't trust odometers though. :p
i live in menifee. so it is probably right next to my house. we can get get spotters on both ends of the tracks and it will be safe to race.we jus gotta get 14 channel walkie talkies. it works cause when i race out in escondido thats what we do and noone gets rolled. but where does everyone meet? and where are the tracks?
Like i said,Hit me up on aim and well talk about spots. and png, if you wanna come up and measure this spot, your more than welcome to, just give me a chance to clean up my house.
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

i dont got aim so i cant, but i know that there are some sick spots out here. its fuckin empty so it cant be that hard to find some spots. i heard about people meetin at carl's JR off indio. i wanna come check it out and race some people. lets jus get some people to meet up and we'll race. i just moved up here so i dont know anyone. lets try to figure something out....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Street Races In Socal???????????? GEN 1 246 08-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Last Post: rice_burner
  socal races... Itzdavidx 8 275 03-04-2002, 09:32 PM
Last Post: RockStarNeil688
  Los ANgeles Races Mickee 4 187 02-16-2002, 02:51 PM
Last Post: k.
  Any races goin down tonight? Sylmar was a bust last night, so was Chatsworth Acuracer 0 261 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  hey guys, i got some info on some races CLpower 0 116 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Streetbike races on news slamminA.D.Sev 0 256 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  SoCal races compared to NorCal races lil Civic hatch 0 483 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Highway races? reALPiNOy408 0 139 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Gardena Races 98JDM_Type_R 0 134 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Ontario Street Races civichx909 0 498 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: