Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Not Our Own Socal Sro Cruise?
I would love to have our own SRO cruise down here at socal.. even though i want to meet the norcal SRO's i think the socal people need to know each other first cause we are all closer to everyone and if we ever need something we can holla at someone that is closer.... make a connection ehj??

Dugal i know you are good at thisdo you think we can have a meet at that schabarum park and then have a cruise also make it a goodbye meet for rat i think that is neutral for everyone
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
C-Pillar Bar $80 shipped EGEKDC
Kuruma Tuning (510 7851410)
JDM IMPORTER (PM ME FOR INFO)
hey Rat, you gone fishing lately, cuz if you're gonna be leaving it is only right if you bring a whole mess fo fish (halibut) and don't pass it to visual cuz that fool will finish all the fish before even his homie got some Big Grin , well i mean a meet is one thing but a cruise requires more than js 5 car. Lets js do a quick roll call on who would be down for a meet at a local park and a cruise up Asuza Canyons or something. And all of those people who js keep reading and never posting, post up, cuz i nknwo theres alot more people on this board.
i could go

Mahesh
F150
im reading and im posting.... yeah i wanna see the colorful crayon nascar truck heheheh.....

count me and my brother in and iwill try to bring some more people if they dont have nothing to do.... how many should be good if cruise is good 20-30 cars???
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
im down. but is there wany way we can make it sometime in sept, or will rat be gone by then? cause i am gonna be up north from the 14-18 of aug. and i am gonna be really broke for a while
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
hmm let see. the cruise for norcal is like aug 20 something you'll be back by time..... and we still havent had a day for it.... plus all you need is

3 bags of chips=$10
gas money=$15
meeting other sro peeps/ saying bye to rats= priceless

:flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
.... shit im bored just finish typing my essay for writing class im on the internet illegally ahahhaahah SO CAL WHERE THOU ART SO CAL
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Quote:And all of those people who just keep reading and never posting, post up, cuz i nknwo theres alot more people on this board.

haha...*handraise*
Im down for a so cal meet/cruise...
i wasa trying to organize one, but nobody seemed interested. i think the best roads to canyon cruise are through malibu..
Jon's got a brilliant idea. I just recently drove through Topanga canyon for the first time... and that was bad ass!!! Of course I was in my gf's Metro at the time so I've been dying to get my Camaro up there. It still was fun even in the Metro, though. Anyone ever seen the suspension on those things. The Swaybars are so damn huge, they're prolly the second heaviest part of the car. I just need to convince my gf to replace her springs/shocks and get some better tires. Then that thing would be damn fun thru the twisties. Big Grin
hey i've done the mullholland dr. and the topanga cyn drive all the way to PCH. i agree this would make a great cruise. the mullholland drive if we take it all the way to the 405, it think it is and then take the 405 to topanga, it think, we can do both hills. i have done this route twice, it makes an awsome day.

all i need though is some new tiresSad
i just been informed that my brother's ride have crashed i havent seen the damage and shit.... we will still go to the meet/cruise whatever it takes van or wuteva just count us in.... plus some of my homies would come also......
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
I'm down also. I'm new to the so cal area and it'd be coo to meet up with you guys. Just name the time and place (and directions cuz i dont know the area very well).
So are we gonna do this or what.

lets make it
Saturday, September 7th, 2002
We can meet up somewhere at 11-12AM, and then begin cruising over to Topanga Cyn. at about 12:30. The cruise over there and through the cyn. and then end up at the beach. Should take us untill about 5 or so. then where ever you wanna go after is up to you. or we can extend it to a BBQ and bonfire at the beach. We can follow the coast or take the freeway towards huntington for a bonfinre.

hows this sound.
please tell me if the time and date are good ro not.
your the man.... im up for it sept 7 it is........... so do we have to bring something???
besides body and cars ??? and maybe some chicas.. or is chris going to provide that.. like she said on the first meet....??? hey mahesh tell them import models of yours to come...
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Quote:Originally posted by ViSuAL_cHanGeS
your the man.... im up for it sept 7 it is........... so do we have to bring something???
besides body and cars ??? and maybe some chicas.. or is chris going to provide that.. like she said on the first meet....??? hey mahesh tell them import models of yours to come...

Tell Jon to bring the girls he's the one taking the pictures on importmodels.com Hell im sure they would go for an outdoor photo shootBig Grin i'll check with dragtek so we could get some more cars out there.
Hell yeah. Let's do this. BTW i fucked up my clutch at thunderhill today, so no racing on the cruise...
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
sounds cool, i'll try and make it. Hopefully my car will be running again by then.
just to say there is another thread with all the information...... admins it is safe to say that this thread is closed......
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
sorry for the confusion admin please dont close the thread.. the information are all in here
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
well guys it doesnt seem like there is much feedback coming in for the 7th, so how about everyone just put what date would be the most convenient for them and then we will see what we can do..cause it wouldnt be fun to have a cruise with just like 4 people.
... but my schedule is constantly changing so pretty much any date that's decided on is cool with me. I'll do my best to make it. Big Grin
FUCK SOCAL..............

oh my i cant believe this shit ... i know there is more than 5 people in the socal boards..... i told my friend about htis already and his said that 6-8 people are down for the meet and cruise...... if this doesnt go down and we dont have people responding ... i dont want to waste dugalspeeds time and others waiting for people ill just call it quits and forget all the socal heads......

btw i have til this friday to decide if i want to go to japan... i want to work so i can have osme money for school ... but if i dont get hired by this friday ... im going to japan until school starts...

so i dont have to deal with this socal bullshit

sorry for the socal regulars im just fed up of trying to put something together... and unite as one but people arent just giving a fuck about it......

as for me i dont care about any date i will be there with my friends so i can say bye to rats and meet new people like leets and whoever i havent met....

payce
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Damn mickee! calm down. I just got back from my trip. have patience. simmer down now!
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

i strongly agree with what mickee said, cause this would be one of my last times with the so cal crew cause ima be moving up north to Davis next month and theres not too much time left to do stuff...and Rat's leaving too..so we need to get something together
Quote:Originally posted by FocusHB Racer
Damn mickee! calm down. I just got back from my trip. have patience. simmer down now!

i just heard some stuff about you ......im me when ou see this or wuteva so u can tell me about the trip...lolz

im just so pissed.... i think ill go away to japan as planned
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
atleast u will be UP NORTH where committed people are and warming love.... this socal peeps can suck balls..... i hope i got accepted up in UOP and thats is stockton somewhere closer to u guys.... heheheheh

prove me wrong socal peeps that you guys do show love.....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Visual, if you have the chance to go to Japan, DON'T PASS IT UP! You won't be dissapointed, I wasn't. It's a bad ass experience and there's so many cool things to do/see ect. Anyway, go if you can is all I'm saying.
oh ive been there before .... it is a fun experience... the japanese were kind to me ..... met some drfiters and been to there illegals....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Oh ok thats cool. When I went I stayed in the country area and there weren't too many cool cars or things, but it was still cool. Going to try to go to tokyo soon. That will be the shit.
im staying in the country as well... i wasnt in the city..... and arent you randomzx as well...... why make 2 sn for???? where do u stay at when you do go
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Yeah I was also randomzx, but ppl kept thinking that I had a Z car so I made a new account =)
I stayed in the tottori prefecture when I went. Wasn't very big but it was cool. When I went last time I stayed at families house, I went to japanese school and all too. Was interesting.
i stayd in the drift are ... ever watched initial D well thats the place i stayed at.... i only got to visit three of the mountains.... eh it was hella hot when i wen thtere... also had thunderstorm at night.. pretty scary... though i love the arcades they have... very big and some are open 24 hours
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
I wish I could have seen the drift sites... I've seen initial d but I'm not sure where that is. I think it's yokohama or something. Yeah and their arcades are badass. They had all the best games and all the new street fighter games. I brought my PS when I went and bought a few of the import games too.
Aight check this, to day is only august 21st. First of all if you're going to Japan, go for it. Lets scoot the cruise up a little earlier then.

Aight check this, to plan a cruise i wanna know who can make it on a weekday, cuz this would help alot. As for a meet, on September 14 is the Saleen Auto show in Irvine, CA. This way people from San Diego and LA can meet up. Well at least the northern part of san diego. I'll be at this show and we could meet up there js chill get food whatever.

The cruise is ending up to being a big hassle but im start another thread cuz i wanted to know how many people are actually on this board.
eh i jsut wnat to know who are teh reps for socal ... i certainly know that im not one of them and dugalspeed isnt .. i only know 2 jonnaro and greg...... it seems like there is no socal up in here....... and who is leo zapata..... ive already vented enough about being a rep and shit....... i dont even know why i want to be a rep.. i guess i jsut want to bring people together.... this will be my last rant on being a rep and imma stop whine and bitch about it... i will jsut contribute anything that i acquire when i go to shows/events to ryan he seems to be an understanding dude from all the emails i recieved from him......

and as for the meet i hope you guys have fun... i finally decided to jsut go to japan.......

I GUESS I JSUT HAVE TO SAY BYE TO RATS OVER HERE....... PM ME A DATE ON WHEN YOU LEAVE

PAYCE

p.s. i know some people dont really care bout it... but if you guys knew me im a pretty down to earth cat
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
well i would come but i cant make it on a weekday cuz i work nites and im usually sleeping during the day....i have saturday nite and sunday (all day) and monday (daytime) off so i could make a weekend date but as for the 7th i already have plans to go to a honda meet so i cant make that one....but also things for me are changing at work....i interviewed for a department head so i might go back to days real soon but im not too sure on this yet..otherwise im down for any meet.

Mickee- i totally understand your pain homie. but u have to realize this- i have to work to pay for all my "goodies" and sometimes that takes away all my spare time to work on my car, go to meets, hang out with friends...shit.. have a normal life. if i could jack around all day,everyday, trust me i would. but life sucks and i have to work and earn money if i want to be able to do ANYTHING to my car. trust me bro...my heart is in it..but it dont pay the bills..
don't worry about everyone else...worry about yourself and how u love cars and how just u..one person..is gonna make it great. i know u have the heart..and i respect u for that...but dont let bullshit take over your life and cloud your judgement. ok im babbling...look fool...i'm here for u, love ya dearly and i got your back..fo sho! thats all im gonna say.Smile
sucka u didnt wait for me to go to norcal wasup with that.. and u left on satruday and i was available.... arrrghh oh well.... it dont matter anymore..... eh if i got some extra shit ill get u some jdm rsx light if you want.... or if you want any JDM HONDA PARTS sorry i cant bring no motors ... i might buy some rims as well only lightweight ones... well let me know what you want .... somehting small so no seats as well.... anything that can fit those traveling boxes.....
i understand the work and shit.... only if i have a job.... ill truely understand about time later on when I HAVE A JOB......
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
sorry man.....u never got back to me on it and i wasnt to sure i was gonna go anyways..kinda a last minute thing...but damn u...when u going to Japan? i wanted us to all roll to SEMA in Vegas in November..
u suck dude! well if u do go im gonna miss your goofy ass and u better come visit me or im gonna be mad!!!
r u talking about nov 5 cause thats a tuesday a WEEKDAY .... i have class .... lolz im trying to leave this wednesday i dont even know when i should comebck... i thnk i should comebcak on sept14 cause if you look on that week its a very bad one.....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
r u talking about nov 5 cause thats a tuesday a WEEKDAY .... i have class .... lolz im trying to leave this wednesday i dont even know when i should comebck... i thnk i should comebcak on sept14 cause if you look on that week its a very bad one.....

dang dood september 14 is my bdayBig Grin 21st too, come back a day earlier so we can meet up at the saleen company and go out for my bday.
a day early would be friday the 13th ..... and thats my bros bday... and if you look on them other days wednesday is SEp 11.....i might jsut even comeback on the 15th ..my sis is getting the infoon the ticket ill psot whne i leave and comeback....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
OMG...your only gonna be gone for a few weeks....i was thinkin u were leaving forever..hahahha my bad....whoooof...i feel releived.....
and the SEMA show is the 5-8 so dont give me no lip about how u cant go...cuz u are and i said so!!!:grr:
a day early would be friday the 13th ..... and thats my bros bday... and if you look on them other days wednesday is SEp 11.....i might jsut even comeback on the 15th ..my sis is getting the infoon the ticket ill psot whne i leave and comeback....

i didn't notice that, dood i see your dilema. but if you leave japan on friday the 13 you will arrive here on friday the 13 so you will live htrough two friday the 13ths in a row. crazy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Street Races In Socal???????????? GEN 1 211 08-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Last Post: rice_burner
  socal cruise - who would be interested? jonnaro 8 274 08-13-2002, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Mickee
  SoCal people at SRO show and cruise slamminA.D.Sev 1 145 07-31-2002, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Mickee
  100 octane gas in socal? randomzx 8 254 07-17-2002, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Leets
  socal races... Itzdavidx 8 234 03-04-2002, 09:32 PM
Last Post: RockStarNeil688
  Let's have SoCal SRO Meet!!!!! Kim307 0 320 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  IDRC has a New Challenge for SoCal Teams BoostinDC2 0 152 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  SOCAL Garage Rental starrymoon 0 87 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  OUr wonderful Socal Sro meet Mickee 0 746 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  NorCal people visiting SoCal Wildblossom 0 100 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: