Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Car Breakin, Cop watchin, Rice dissin night. Sadly that's normal for me...
Well me and my Best Friend (Codey) had just left my friends house when I noticed my car didn't want to turn left. I get out and pop the hood, but I can't see shit. So we went up to McDonald's as we planned. We get there and I park behind McDonald's across 3 lanes (Nobody ever parks back here except me) underneath the light so I can see inside my engine bay. Well we get out, raise the hood, and check my power steering fluid. It checks out fine, so we check it again just to make sure, it's full.

Well I borrow Codey's phone real call and call my dad up not knowing how to fix the problem. I started to think something had come lose on the right wheel.

Well we sit on my hood as we wait, a cop pulls up behind a truck in the drive thru and the guy is just yelling and yelling. Then "Bloop" the lights on top of the car start flashing, the cops get out. They argue with the man and finally get him to pull his truck up.

They give him a sobriety test and it's done by my favorite officer... Officer Hackworth(He gave me my Exhibition of Speed, haha)! Well we just sit there not wanting to interrupt him and three more cops show up. It was quite a show of lights.

Well they cuff the guy and put him in the car and then some more stuff. My dad shows up and sees all the cops, me and Codey just start laughing as we say to each other "I bet he thinks we did something."

Well my dad checks my power steering fluid, then we turn my car on and he turns the wheel, now there is a very audible squeeking sound, we check underneath the right tire... I say "Um... I don't think that bar is SUPPOSED to be right THERE." My dad looks, "Well there's your problem, the bushings came out." So the rod was sliding freely. He temporarly fixed it for me (This took about an hour).

Well I thank my father and he tells me to go straight home till we get it repaired, so I tell him I will in a while. He leaves.

Well I walk up to the drive-thru window so I can talk to, as everyone puts it, my sweetheart. Well I clean the outside of the window for her as I talk to her and Codey then she goes to do something else for a bit. Well, at the same time some dinky blue import roles up, looked like something from the 80's. It's got the biggest, ugly spoiler on it. They drive past looking at me and Codey and I yell, "Hey, ugly car you got there!" The driver and the girl in the passengar seat give me a dirty look and drive off, when they're almost behind the building they say something to me, but I couldn't hear it.

Well they order, then come pulling up, me and Codey step onto the little median. The driver and his gal just glare at us, well we start walking to the back where my car is and as I pass the passengar window I say "Rice, Rice." This probably just pissed them off more.

Well we hop in my car, start her up, and come up and pull on the other side of the median next to this Rice car. They're attention shifts immediately to the car and they just gawk at it, I think they now understood why I was dogging on his Rice mobile.

I shut my car off and get out, Codey stays in. Shortly after the Rice Mobile (Oh yeah.. it was a Prelude) pulls forward and stops before he would be on the street. He sits there for a full 5 minutes, there is no traffic. I just kinda chuckle, he then pulls onto the road and into the far lane and is just putting along looking back at me, I raise my hands in a way to dare them to come back. They just drive off.

I wouldn't have ran the thing for a few reasons, first, I don't need to waste my gas to show this Rice mobile that I'm way out of his league. Second, I just got my car fixed and he was going in the other direction, otherwise I would have given it another thought. Third, I wasn't finished here yet!

Well I talk to her somemore, and she's starting to fall asleep on me. So I say, "Well, just give me a kiss and I'll go so you can finish." She's like, "Huh? Okay." I give her a kiss, she smiles, and says bye. (Now I have to stay up for two more hours to call her, she said so.. *Makes whipping nosies* haha.)

Well then I go home.

That's my long ass story... now if I only would have raced something. :p But it's odd, two days in a row I got to see the flashy lights of cop cars. I think cops are just drawn towards me, I'm afraid. :haha:
You should just start a thread entitled "Diary of Acceler8ter".

Confusedmokin:
Back from a long absence to see what's going on around here.

96 Ram2500 V10 Supercharged + water injection

Ex vehicles: 69 Nova 496, 93 RX7, 91 Stealth TT, 88 Ranger 4x4.
Man i read that whole thing! Good too see you have a girl you really care about. Thats good shit. And be careful with those VTiR preludes, cos they got a bit of stick.
Save that post you'll need it when you write your memoirs (sp).Big Grin
the prelude would have hade you Rolleyes
i know this aint a good way to start off in a new forum but was there a point to that pathetic story?
i'd have to agree, what was the point of that? specially in the kill stories part of the forum?
I thought it was a great story:bow:
Quote:Originally posted by V10Ram488ci
You should just start a thread entitled "Diary of Acceler8ter".

Confusedmokin:

lol...........It'd be a top seller
Quote:as I pass the passengar window I say "Rice, Rice."

lol. That reminds me of Big Daddy where Adam Sandler is talkin to that girl and starts saying "Hooters, Hooters, Hooters!"
94 Firebird Formula - 13.5@104
05 Neon SRT4 - Bone stock for now...
Well where else am I gonna post this stuff? You don't have to read it... I race sometimes, but rarely against imports. Mostly just old domestics like mine. Smile

666TX3... I did have a girl I really cared about, now she just wants to be friends. She said she thinks of me as a really good friend, or like a brother. I'm pissed, I couldn't sleep. Sad
Hey it was an interesting story
Good job is using your self control not racing the prelude..racing it wouldn't of been worth your get getting further damage, sometimes just knowing your car is faster is good enough....."sometime's......"lol
Quote:Originally posted by Acceler8ter
Well where else am I gonna post this stuff? You don't have to read it... I race sometimes, but rarely against imports. Mostly just old domestics like mine. Smile

666TX3... I did have a girl I really cared about, now she just wants to be friends. She said she thinks of me as a really good friend, or like a brother. I'm pissed, I couldn't sleep. Sad

Damn dude, that sucks. Its hard/impossible to be just friends with someone you love. My girl and i broke up ages ago, saying that because we knew each other so well, we would still be really close. But i still loved her so much, which made it so damn hard to be around her.
Fortunately we got back together and i hope for your sake that it works out for ya. I fully understand how you must feel dude. It makes it even harder when all your friends have never been in love and they just dont understand.
Anyways dude, all the best Smile
why did you heckle the guy in the first place? its sounds like he did nothing to deserve the trash you gave him, regardless if you dont like his car or not. i understand that you may not like the rice theme but many people do and unless he does something to deserve it, like call your car an american pos, i think you should just chill. i dont know, i just grew up with the idea that you should respect everyone until they show that they dont deserve respect. and you even heckled him twice... well whatever, if thats how you get your kicks more power to ya.

something like that happened to me last night, thats probably why im replying to this thread. some jackass guys who looked like mega football players in highschool pull out of the weinerschnitzel parking lot without even looking to their left, making me slam on the brakes. yet i give no signal, no words, i dont even look at em. and then they yell shit at me making fun of me and my car, when they caused the shit in the first place.

why do people have to be so hateful these days? why is it that everyone has to show their superiority, especially over the stupidest shit? sorry if that sounded like a rant but im just in that mood...
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX.
Her name is Vicious, and she is true to it.

*DSM* ~ *WoW*
Yeah acceler8ter. My gurl is taking a break cause " things got so serious ". Chix man, i tell you. I kno how it goes man, my gurl was commenting on other guys while i was a foot away from her :grr: After she sorts things out tho, she said she will want to get back together. I call her when i cant sleep...wakes her up and her brother starts in on me :argue: Stuff happens tho, play it kool. She will come back hopefully.
Eh, she hooked up with a guy I told her would use her (He told me he would if he ever hooked up with her). Stupid ho, lol. It's all good though, I have a girlfriend now who actually cares about me.

And I didn't just start heckling him, I can see how it comes across that I did. He was just giving me a look, ya know, that "I got a better car then you" type attitude. Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything to him, I just would have given him a thumbs down. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by RicePunk83
i dont know, i just grew up with the idea that you should respect everyone until they show that they dont deserve respect.

I didn't. Respect is earned, not given out like candy.
94 Firebird Formula - 13.5@104
05 Neon SRT4 - Bone stock for now...
White SSP, thats actually a damn good point...its earned
You can look at it many ways... so youre saying that you dont respect *anyone* unless you know them and they have done something nice to you or someone else? like if you see someone eating lunch at mcdonalds, you dont respect him, or his right to be left in peace? there are many forms of respect, the form i was talking is just common respect that everyone deserves and is entitled to, unless he proves otherwise.
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX.
Her name is Vicious, and she is true to it.

*DSM* ~ *WoW*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night was off the heaze! Ryans 17 1,140 09-24-2005, 11:06 PM
Last Post: tbkonwso
  Sat. night in 707 datsun260z1 3 343 05-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Last Post: G_Fish240
  Chicago night scene!! flashpl 4 207 07-25-2002, 07:32 PM
Last Post: flashpl
  Good Runs at Ca****** Friday night(02-01-02) Lethal-RX7 23 608 02-11-2002, 03:49 AM
Last Post: crazycelica
  White M3 last night on Lawrence EXPWY was it you??? LiL CeeS 1 213 07-29-2001, 07:28 PM
Last Post: UzualSuspectSI
  Fun night - 07/20 Matt 41 838 07-27-2001, 01:46 PM
Last Post: JoeyGST
  great night but at a high price bcastell 9 354 07-16-2001, 03:44 PM
Last Post: 9D1AWD
  Sat night races were alright WiCkEd SS 12 279 07-10-2001, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Bu Cac
  Ate a 5.0 last night gbhsflip 4 171 05-02-2001, 09:53 PM
Last Post: gbhsflip
  what a night. Chris 8 248 04-30-2001, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Mike