Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from HAN
Well i just went for sat night. Well they closed alot of streets that i usually cruise on but there was one street that just hade everyone on, on one side of the street alot of people who were watching made a line that blocked off the street and to pass by people had to do burnouts but everyone didnt do it there was alot of people out there. I had fun there were some imports there more of the usual muscle cars that are there and a few trucks it was great. If your not doing anything next weekend i suggest you hit the cruise up there heres a pic
I spend my lunch money on mods
sounds fun, how long was the drive there?
02 mustang GT
a quick 3hrs in my truck
hell ya:headbang: i'll be up there fri and sat. Hope its crackin like it was last year
Confusedmoke2:
There should be a bunch of imports hanging out in front of Park Lane Mall on Virginia St. just south of Peppermill Fri. and Sat. night

Downtown was kinda crazy Sat. night they eventually blocked it all off and ran everyone out of there.
Quote:Originally posted by 01 itr 01-0492
There should be a bunch of imports hanging out in front of Park Lane Mall on Virginia St. just south of Peppermill Fri. and Sat. night

Downtown was kinda crazy Sat. night they eventually blocked it all off and ran everyone out of there.
i wish i can go again but i gotta be in la this weekend
you going to battle chris?
Im gonna go this sat with some friends but i guess they havent found a room yet,does anyone have any suggestions? I havent been out there in years
*RIP* 00' Civic Si

02' Rsx type S stock for nowWink
good luck.. if you haven't got a room by now you may not find one. the closes place to check out side of reno is sparks. you may wanna try at the summit but not sure what's up there. maybe a couple of resorts. if anything you and your friends...females right...can stay in my room at the ho jo...well thats for cmi. ehehehehe
Yep, I'll be there this weekend. Gonna go in day trips though.Confusedmokin:
No im not going to CMI, i gotta be in la this weekend but have fun all of you.

As for rooms in reno if you a gambler like myself you can usually get a room when you show up. if not you most likey gonna stay miles away from reno
You might be able to find a room in Carson City, thats where I live and it's only about 20-30 mins. from Reno or Gardnerville a little further south.
out of all my friends w/ imports we got into about 8 fights over all which is up from 2 from last year. I have to say while working all i saw were kool old guys and all the younger guys acting as complete morons.
got back last night around 11:30. That shiet was off the hook. I meet me a bomb ass breezy(future baby momma material)
Confusedmoke2:
Yep there were some pretty good looking honeys out there.
since i wenr the first weekend when i kicked off i had fun we cruised the strip and alot of breezys were out there next year lets all go together
if all goes well, next year i'll be in my homie's candy green 69 drop-top chevelle. If all goes great i'll be in my 67 drop-top Camaro(don't have it yet though)Sad
Confusedmoke2:
if things keep going the way they have, next year ill be rolling in the street 12" higher and have a whistling noise tooBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  civic hatch back meet 1-19-02 dan-knee 0 123 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Nor-Cal Civic Hatch Back Meet bins701 0 853 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  slammed black gsr with IC smiling back at mine. TrustGs-R 0 412 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Tracy or San Jose Track....Fights Back crazycelica 0 166 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Nor Cal Hatch Back Meet!!! bins701 0 720 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Team Skooo~/Benen Hatch Back STOLEN!!!!! bins701 0 1,129 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Wheres a good and reasonable muffler shop to install a aftermarket cat back exhaust EnticivEclipse 0 94 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  back in the days TurboLsVtec 0 924 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sinister Motorsports is back! SinisterProstok 0 474 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Fender Rolling Services back again in Norcal ONEsickVDUB 0 329 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: