Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fremont Neighbor...
Ok, I have this neighbor living a few houses away who happens to have a red FD in their driveway. I've also seen a red GTI and red 240sx which most likely also belong to this person....

If you are him/her, sorry for drooling over that FD, you may remove the car cover you placed on it :p

And can I come over sometime? Big Grin
:haha:

maybe u should bake them cookies and brownies..

where in fremont do u live?
.~*Vicious Vaness*~.

"Ladies first... that's how we finish"
Team Trinity [LadyRacers]
www.LadyRacers.com
LoL

just go to their house and ask for a cup or rice Big Grin you're neighbors right? and then just :bow: to his/her carBig Grin
Uhh.. central?
I dunno, wherever the Mowry and Fremont intersection is.
Quote:Originally posted by XiaoMing
Uhh.. central?
damn, I live right near there...but I'm not the guy you're asking about. Anyways, what do you drive cuz most likely, I've seen ya around since I drive by there everyday
--=='98 Acura Integra GS-R==--
......Confusedad2: STOLEN - 09.26.03 Confusedad2:......

--=='03 Honda Civic DX Sedan==--
Daily Driver...err...Only Driver now
Stock and will remain stock for the remainder of its natural life
Sky blue 2nd gen Rx-7 with one missing exhaust tip Big Grin
Uhh.. central?

oooh i live by you too! i live on the corner of cedar and central. well its kinda in your vicinity *high five*
-bozz performance
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious Vaness
:haha:

maybe u should bake them cookies and brownies..

where in fremont do u live?

better yet..send him or her...the safeway or albertson cookies..that always does trick..right vanessa lol

actually if u want his/her attention..bend ur ass over near the car Confusedmokin:
05 RSX TYPE S
Quote:Originally posted by Lori

better yet..send him or her...the safeway or albertson cookies..that always does trick..right vanessa lol

actually if u want his/her attention..bend ur ass over near the car Confusedmokin:

How did you know people love my ass? :confused:
I work on the corner of mowry and fremont. ever want a ride in a 430hp taurus, give me a holler.
03 FX35.
03 Z06.
That's by Jamba Juice!!! Big Grin Damn its hot today. I think I may get one.
Quote:Originally posted by BruHaHa
That's by Jamba Juice!!! Big Grin Damn its hot today. I think I may get one.

Yea.... Wow lotsa people live near me.... Time to organize a XIAOMING MEET!! :p
I live near there too, just haul ass towards Lake Elizabeth and I am right off Paseo.....
Quote:Originally posted by Lori

HAHAAH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!
.~*Vicious Vaness*~.

"Ladies first... that's how we finish"
Team Trinity [LadyRacers]
www.LadyRacers.com
too many freaks in freakmont.

hehehe. im just kidding guys.

Quote:Ok, I have this neighbor living a few houses away who happens to have a red FD in their driveway. I've also seen a red GTI and red 240sx which most likely also belong to this person....

do u think they like red?:hi:
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
Quote:Originally posted by TT69Stang
I live near there too, just haul ass towards Lake Elizabeth and I am right off Paseo.....
heh. Im pretty close by. Im on Stevenson/Guardino.

Quote:Originally posted by abcd123
I work on the corner of mowry and fremont. ever want a ride in a 430hp taurus, give me a holler.
:headbang: I live very close by. You can ride in my 200 hp Corrado Big Grin
mowry + fremont = fremont hub correct?
Yea... hub for goddamn ricers who just HAVE to redline at the stoplights :grr:
Try the rx7club.com Xiao. what kinda FD? Touring or r1? Stock exhaust?
*89 Noble White FC3S T2*- sold to buy FD parts.
*94 Brilliant Black FD3S PEP-FD3S *
[Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/S...domsig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by :[TenzO]:
Try the rx7club.com Xiao. what kinda FD? Touring or r1? Stock exhaust?

Really ricey... :p

Really ricey... :p

are you serious? Poor FD.
*89 Noble White FC3S T2*- sold to buy FD parts.
*94 Brilliant Black FD3S PEP-FD3S *
[Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/S...domsig.jpg]
Hey XiaoMing, there's some dude who lives on my street with an FD with a full JDM conversion. It's so drooly. He's an arrogant bastard tho. I don't understand why he'd be arrogant when his nextdoor neighbor owns a Ferrari 550 Maranello and he's totally cool about it. Anyway, thought I'd tell you....
tragedy, did i see your car outside tgifs in union city/newark last night?
03 FX35.
03 Z06.
tragedy, did i see your car outside tgifs in union city/newark last night?

I wouldn't be caught dead in ghetto ass Union Landing. So no, that wasn't me.
Quote:Originally posted by Tragedy

I wouldn't be caught dead in ghetto ass Union Landing. So no, that wasn't me.

maybe it was bettys spirit?

was she with whitey?
20th Anniversary GTI
Jazz Blue #1921
Your in my sector Man..

I am near Stevenson and Paseo...

Glad to see you all posting up in shit.
If you guys set up a meet at Lake Elizabeth or the Hub I would be down if I had the day off. I used to live there, besides you guys could see my crapola car(geo storm). I really need to get a Datsun 510.
Hey XiaoMing, there's some dude who lives on my street with an FD with a full JDM conversion. It's so drooly. He's an arrogant bastard tho. I don't understand why he'd be arrogant when his nextdoor neighbor owns a Ferrari 550 Maranello and he's totally cool about it. Anyway, thought I'd tell you....

You live near me? Or is this just some random FD you're talking about?

You live near me? Or is this just some random FD you're talking about?

I live near you.
damn, alot of you folks around here and i didnt even know it. i mean we all see the occasional fixed up car cruise by in the opposite direction but its good to know there are alot of sro people. im always cruising around newark/fremont in my white 2g eclipse, rockin the black steelies now. say whats up if you see me crusin by. no power windows though so dont be suprised when it takes me an extra second to get the dubs out the window. :-)
im in a silver hatch in the grimmer/blacow area

I live near you.

Not anymore, Berkeley just started Sad

Come visit! :p I wanna feel popular Big Grin
Damn hella people live by me Smile I live right accross from the hub right next to the fire station. Sux ass hearin those damn things all day tearin around the block to get to the convolescent home :mad: hit me up if anyones in the area
Quote:Originally posted by octoberdarkness
If you guys set up a meet at Lake Elizabeth or the Hub I would be down if I had the day off. I used to live there, besides you guys could see my crapola car(geo storm). I really need to get a Datsun 510.

Really need a Datsun 510 eah? Good luck. They are getting pretty rare. I MIGHT be selling mine at the end of the year. Price will most likely be $6k. Everything will be finished on it too Smile
Someone make a fremont get-together! Lake Elisabeth or somethin. Get a BBQ goin on and football!:bam: :bam: :bam:
i know im pretty late but UhhH did somebody say somthing about a 430hp taurus?!?!?:bow:
lol. yep. keep an eye out on weekends. you might get the hammer dropped on ya...Big Grin
03 FX35.
03 Z06.
I live near paseo and washington.. drive a first gen camaro that's blue and silver. haven't been taking it out much lately because I've been doing a lot of work on the engine but should be driving a lot more now.
I live near Mission and Nursery.
Quote:Originally posted by ryan
I live near Mission and Nursery.
Hey...I think you live right next to my momz, cuz everytime I go and visit her, I see your Porsche and the red Sentra with the SRO sticker on the back....Big Grin
--=='98 Acura Integra GS-R==--
......Confusedad2: STOLEN - 09.26.03 Confusedad2:......

--=='03 Honda Civic DX Sedan==--
Daily Driver...err...Only Driver now
Stock and will remain stock for the remainder of its natural life

Not anymore, Berkeley just started Sad

Come visit! :p I wanna feel popular Big Grin

GO BEARS!!!
i live accrose fremont police station
Quote:Originally posted by tbkonwso
i live accrose fremont police station

damn that sucks to be you haha i try to avoid that part of fremont as much as possible
-bozz performance
Quote:Originally posted by Steph

damn that sucks to be you haha i try to avoid that part of fremont as much as possible

Ya, me 2. DOnt wanna get pulled by the P0p0!
to be honest, unless you're caught racing, most cops in fremont really aren't that bad. of course there's rezzetti, but even the Fremont cops acknowldge that he takes his job a little too seriously. (and what I mean is that he will bust your ass for every offense he can whenever he can).

other than that, I know a few of the cops here and they're really just trying to keep Fremont a very safe place, the way it has always been.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tires what's good place to buy them the san jose/fremont area? trdspd 12 629 04-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Last Post: EstimaTCR
  Huge Fremont Meet this March 26th. Ryans 5 875 03-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Last Post: james4o8
  A new shop just opened in Fremont jaydm 0 68 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  dmv test in fremont SN95 0 226 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Starbucks carsshow in fremont mowry and blacow DonMega 0 1,070 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where can I park my car for sale in Fremont? g60Boosted 0 208 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Fremont/Bay Area Streetracing, problem solved? datsun510dude 0 619 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anyone in Fremont have a nice digi cam? g60Boosted 0 73 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  ThE outcome of the Fremont Meet DonMega 0 1,292 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  DSM Meet Jan 9 in Fremont markGSX 0 383 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: