Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Star Canyon
What if anything do you guys know or heard about Black Star Canyon? Me and my friends went there one night a while back, but a cop rolled us out right away, I'm not even sure we were at the right place. Anyway I have a couple other friends that want to check it out again, just wondering if anybody on here has a story to tell. Post up stories or directions to exact location. Thanx

Here is something I found if anyone wants to check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/castle_roogna/g...kstar.html
... but I'm definitely down to check it out.
Black Star is old... people actually live up there, so quit bothering them. I heard of stories of people getting shot at with shot guns (well a girl told me that and she was probably exaggerating). As for my self, I drove up to the house (past the shack which is pretty creepy looking) and in my haste to get away from the owners, I backed in to a fence. So now, I still have my battle scars after a year on my rear bumper.

Hmmm, a while back, 4 teenagers got tied up, raped and beat, didn't they?
So you went up there and bothered them, so now you come and tell everybody else to not do what you did. Hypocrite. Anyway the stories I have heard are 50/50. Half shit that the residents do(I hear they are pretty loony) and half ghost stuff. That canyon is also a huge place for bikers and I know they get bothered all the time by the residents. I figure they are dumbasses they own their property, not the whole fukin canyon. It's like I'm not outside with a shotgun pointed at every fool that passes by my house.
i heard something about satanic things and ghost boys walking around. Always wanted to go there for a halloween scare.