Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post CMI
hahaha yah the white boys figured out what was wrong with her car..... be sure to thank nate danielle for his fine msd work :bam: :bam:
Quote:Originally posted by CFourDX
hahaha yah the white boys figured out what was wrong with her car..... be sure to thank nate danielle for his fine msd work :bam: :bam:

They ended up going in circles. cause it was wired up fine i think. And when they were done they were exactly where they started.
it was wired right, its just the connecters were loose as hell.. so all we really had to do was re crimp and put them back on
har har, BEEER! :p
Except for the heat cmi was pretty coo. too bad i couldn't get any traction. my best 60-ft was a crappy 2.3!!! My my overall 1/4 time was pretty good. Got a 15.6@88 in my stock prelude non-vtec. i was consistantly 15.7's unless i messed 4th gear and got like 16.1's:bam: :bam: :bam: But the worst part of it was the other modded 4th gen preludes were getting 16.1-16.5's with i/h/e(some peeps just can't drive):bam: :bam: . I guess that's y i had ALL DRIVER painted on my windshield:p
Svp @ Cmi
ALL DNR...

SILVER RACE INTEG - 11.4 (325 to the wheels @ 13psi)
SILVER HATCH - Had a coolant leak so they wouldn't let him run the
car made 230 @ only 5psi (SOHC)
WHITE JDM TYPE R - 12.8 (185 to the wheels w/o squeeze)
COPPER LUDE - 13.6 (100shot direct)

To all the peeps who favor DNR's work, his new shop isn't quite open yet due to inventory but he is taking in orders for building motors, porting heads, and dyno tuning, etc. We already know theres gonna be peeps out there hating, but all the personal shit that went on in the past stays in the past. Dave's here to handle what he does best so come peep out the shop. P's out!!

______COMING SOON!____________
DNR PERFORMANCE
25710 industrial blvd. #2
Hayward, ca 94545
(Where Skunk2 Used 2 Be)
nice times . how comes DNR's coupe wasnt at CMi ? . good luck with the shop !
WHITE HATCH 12.48@107
RACE CAR 11.49 @117MPH
ALL MOTOR
Quote:Originally posted by FTR ALL MOTOR
WHITE HATCH 12.48@107
RACE CAR 11.49 @117MPH
ALL MOTOR

yeah bels new hatch was quick as fuck...and the 11.49...was that dannys best?
FullThrottleRacing...who ended up winning first in the all motor class ? i left after cloyse's car got eliminated . your goin to oregon this weekend right ? good luck !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Counts.... Deanh8 9 512 05-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Last Post: SjCiViCHB
  Post The Speed Traps! VETTE 0 189 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Nor Cal 88-91 civic/crx meet (last post) xxpolo47xx 0 74 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The official "POST PICS OF YOUR CAR" thread!!! ONEsickVDUB 0 11,980 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Everyone Read This Before you post in this Section HaVoC 0 759 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  this is how you post about street racing. 510eclipse 0 382 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bay Area college students POST a review EnticivEclipse 0 169 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anybody need a job? Mods is it ok if I post this? TT03 0 314 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sorry bout dis, but I had to make another post sayin "I hella miss da good 'ol days" 1995hondacivicexcoupe 0 1,287 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: