Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post CMI
Well i just got back from a hot ass weekend. All and all i had a good time. Saw some fast, smooth, and good lookin thaaaaangs!!! Oh yeah the cars were cool too. Confusedmileysex Man...106 on sat and 100 on sun. Too bad the HoJo wasn't poppin like it normally is. Maybe cause it's just hella hot and people are actually gonna race the next day...ahem ahem...winter warm-ups. Wondering if you guys seem my car out there. It was just out the body shop.
i saw your car, dident see you though
Quote:Originally posted by dero84
i saw your car, dident see you though

same here. nice car.
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
yeah i was walkin around most of the time.
yah i just got back from having my friends car towed, fauking place racing pos axles..... didnt even get one run in, werent even slicks either... owell, it was hotter than a bitch out there, we were only out there today. It seemed like everyone was running crap for times becuase of how hot it was. good seeing you all out there, i dont even think you know who this is but owell

my car should be ready tommorow, one day late but at least i will have it back and ready for next cmi Smile
Yeah I saw your car there looks good, also saw you run. What was
your best time. The best I could do was 15.5. For the first time to
the tracks I think that was pretty good. Anyways hope to see more
peeps out there in September. Oh ya it was freakin hotter then hell.
is coo paul...i ain't trippin.
what times did you guys run out there?
if you guys don't mind posting?
02 mustang GT
dident gsr girl run 15.3? whats up with that
Quote:Originally posted by dero84
dident gsr girl run 15.3? whats up with that

It was because she was shifting blind. She was having problems with the tach the night before.
Quote:Originally posted by XTC Dynamic Supra

It was because she was shifting blind. She was having problems with the tach the night before.

dam, sounds like that 230 hp wasn't all used up.
02 mustang GT

daym even blind she should have been hittin 14s at least i hit 15.1 in my boys hatch with ls BLIND.Confusedmokin:
Signal Auto

capitalhighperformance
(916)923-3522
i hit a 14.1 on sunday at 101.6 mph....i couldnt hook up with the little slicks i was rolling onSad my 60ft times were consistently 2.1, 2.2......if i launched lower, my car just bogs...i need fatter slicks cuz i need to launch at 7000-7200...not too much lag there.
no the 230 hp didnt get to show itself...i hit better times with my other smaller turbo making 20 less hp....its just the circumstances. you now how it goes...(excuses:p )

i had fun, but it was too damn hot. im waiting til north vs. south in october
your goals minus your doubts equal your reality.
Quote:Originally posted by gsr-girl
i hit a 14.1 on sunday at 101.6 mph....i couldnt hook up with the little slicks i was rolling onSad my 60ft times were consistently 2.1, 2.2......if i launched lower, my car just bogs...i need fatter slicks cuz i need to launch at 7000-7200...not too much lag there.
no the 230 hp didnt get to show itself...i hit better times with my other smaller turbo making 20 less hp....its just the circumstances. you now how it goes...(excuses:p )

i had fun, but it was too damn hot. im waiting til north vs. south in october

14.1 sounds much better, nice 60ft times.
02 mustang GT
cant wait to bring my car to the track..hopefully it does something! haha i missed CMI for Vegas..ahh oh well =P
so when is the next race event going on for imports? or all?
CMI was horribly HOT!!!! Though previous years were hotter toward late afternoon i just couldnt bare the with the heat.

Gsr-girl:

you may wanna give those slicks another chance. Majority of my friends were having traction problems yesturday, though for me i was able to cut a personal best 1.7 sec 60 footer with consistent 1.80's. I assume you are using 20x14x8in slicks as you said they were little. A friend of mine use to run those on his turbo gsr back in the day and did very well with them. Some problems you may want to look at is camber. If your slicks are cambered in you are loosing traction. Also suspension plays the HUGEST difference; the exact same slicks i used yesturday, my firend with a turbo crx used them previously and could not hook them up. So we assumed his slicks were bad, but we were wrong, it's his suspension. okay this is getting long if u have any questions few free to ask...

O yeah by the way i hit a 13.2 @ 98.8 mph
Quote:Originally posted by greengoblin
nice 60ft times.

you're joking right?
so hot...i was sittin in elvins supra with ac on most of saturday Big Grin but i still got out for some spectating...i watched some cars run too. i was flyin around on a lil scooter sunday, between our pits with the datsuns and dannys pit with the gunmetal hatch. gj danny!
Once again CMI proves to be one of the worst run import racing events. ALtough are car did qualify in the number one spot in the All-motor class 11.4 @120, the track officials managed to skrew us over by drpping the lights b4 we were even staged in the 1st round. Altough the officials even admitted to not paying attention to the tree, they still did not re-run the race. (Not to mention the track owners son trying to punch the car's owner while he was walking away)
And if all of that was not enough, the officals even opened a car's radiator cap and blew hot coolant all over spectators becuase he was trying to prove a point that the car was leaking coolant and that the system was not pressurized. Well obviously it was not that car because coolant blew out of the radiator once the track official removed the cap. If he was paying attention he would have noticed the coolant was from a car that ran 5 runs before that. Oh yeah, not to mention all the bolts that I had to pick up off the ground before each race. Well prep'd track fellas.
Quote:Originally posted by DiaVolo
if you had just asked "wheres Nicole?" i woulda recognized you right away. Wink

-Paul

:p :haha: :haha:

Sorry Elvin!
*RIP* 00' Civic Si

02' Rsx type S stock for nowWink
Quote:Originally posted by MariHondaSi

:p :haha: :haha:

Sorry Elvin!

Ish coo i guess Sad ....so the next event will probably be the show and shine sro cruise. It should be HOT that day Wink

Hey paul... what's up with a copy dog. Lemme know.
sorry dero, didnt see this post b4 starting the other one, anyway i heard the all motor class was pretty impressive running 11's...way to go import people Wink
vcd if you can
OMG it was hella hot . i saw gsr-girl race on sunday , i think . you beat the white integra from SVP didnt you ?
man it was so fukkin hot...
i ran shitty ass times too...

danielle its ok dont even trip...i knoe u'll do way better next timeWink

hahaha...it was fun watchin hella people trying to help out wid ure car the sat nite...hahahha
it all started and wen we were jus trying to see wuts wrong...:haha:

dam its all bout "o i saw gsrgirl..." anyone saw me...hahah j/pBig Grin
4wd ownzzzz
[Image: http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/a...ng1sig.jpg]

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
jdmb18civic...wat times did you hit ?
Quote:Originally posted by JETSPEEDturboDC
jdmb18civic...wat times did you hit ?

crappy ass times...
all these times wid me fukin up on sumthing...like miss second gear, slicks not hookin up and many more...the car is faster but i jus dint want 12s bad enough

14.0 @ 101mph w/ street tires 2.2 60ft times
4wd ownzzzz

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
Even though the track was extremely hot I still set personal best all weekend. Hit 2 14.32's on Sat. and my only run on Sunday was a 14.16@87mph (slow speed because I shut off early)...Still on my 17's also... It was good to see a lot of people there...but I was too lazy to walk around..

Consistant 2.2's all weekend also Now only if I had some slicks

So who's going to the Sept. 7th and 8th event? or is everyone going to Sears Point....
Quote:Originally posted by JDMb18civic
man it was so fukkin hot...
i ran shitty ass times too...

danielle its ok dont even trip...i knoe u'll do way better next timeWink

hahaha...it was fun watchin hella people trying to help out wid ure car the sat nite...hahahha

haha, i came out my room in a daze, there was like 30 people in the lot crowded around her car. i just woke up from my nap. im tellin u its the distributor Big Grin i figured she had enuff help so i went to get beer. man i cant believe they dont provide toothpaste at the bradshaw inn. Sad

crappy ass times...
all these times wid me fukin up on sumthing...like miss second gear, slicks not hookin up and many more...the car is faster but i jus dint want 12s bad enough

sounds like you need more work done to hit 12's, 13.5 to 12 is pretty big difference
02 mustang GT

crappy ass times...

Yeah, it was really hot. I guess that's why you had a wet towel on your head heh. Better luck next time. BTW, what times did Hoa hit?

yeah it was kinda funny that everyone that was racing that weekend that stayed at the hojo/bradshaw was out there. We all now know what happens when you get the msd wires switched in the dist. It was nice meeting everyone.

i saw her first two runs on sunday, both that i saw were sub 15 sec times...

Danielle,
i was thinking the over all diameter of those slicks was probably smaller than the drag radials you ran on last time,.... that along with the super hot weather im sure your turbo didnt like, and the tach problem, probably wasnt the best running conditions for you.
[b]you still kicked ass tho. big props.
check your PM.

It was cool to see Vanessa out in the Celica, (with her "navigator" Wink ).... i expected the MR2, 'Nessa hunny, when do i get to see what that thing runs?

I got Video of Alex's runs too...

So Danielle, Vanessa, and Alex and whoever else, i taped CMI with my digi video cam so if anyone wants to see it ( /themselves) ...or that weak ass motorcycle show lemme know, ill burn a copy to CD for you.

-Diavolo [/B]

you didnt get my second run did you..hahahaha....
It was cool to see Vanessa out in the Celica, (with her "navigator" Wink ).... i expected the MR2, 'Nessa hunny, when do i get to see what that thing runs?

I got Video of Alex's runs too...

So Danielle, Vanessa, and Alex and whoever else, i taped CMI with my digi video cam so if anyone wants to see it ( /themselves) ...or that weak ass motorcycle show lemme know, ill burn a copy to CD for you.

-Diavolo

:haha: i love my navigator, i wouldnt know which way to go without her!! :haha: hahaha i didnt do so well out there, but its ok.. i'll do better next time (hopefully) the mr2 is STILL in the shop Sad it was suppose to be done yesterday, but it wasnt Sad WEEEEEEEEeeeeee!
.~*Vicious Vaness*~.

"Ladies first... that's how we finish"
Team Trinity [LadyRacers]
www.LadyRacers.com
anybody see that vw bus run lol, it was pretty funny like every stoplight within a 3 mile radius had people racing each other
why race at lights 3 miles from the track. i hope everyone saw the wreck at the entrance to the track saturday and took fuckin notes. dont be an assclown on the street, specially near the track. save the street racing for late night PR's. be safe keep it real.
Quote:Originally posted by View Askew

Yeah, it was really hot. I guess that's why you had a wet towel on your head heh. Better luck next time. BTW, what times did Hoa hit?

first run on danielle's bfg drag radials launch @ 5500 (thanx)

14.074 @ 99.043mph
.702 reaction
2.139 60'

2nd run on cfourdx's 555r's launch @ 5000 (thanx again)

14.207@99.756
.549 reaction
2.180 60'

first time at the track so i have ALOT of improvement, i spun both drag radials like crazy, 2nd run was much better except i fuckin mis shifted 2nd, even with the mis shift i hit a higher mph, happy with my cars performance, not happy with driver performance Sad. god i luv my a/c!!! and the officials fucked up reading my dial in for the 2nd run, they read 13.00 instead of 13.90, so i lost cuz of that, bitches!
Better luck next time. I was going 2 take my car out, but I've been having some misfire issues so I didn't. Anyways, hopefully I'll be out next time. Wink

Ish coo i guess Sad ....so the next event will probably be the show and shine sro cruise. It should be HOT that day Wink

Hey paul... what's up with a copy dog. Lemme know.

aaw man, thats the weekend before my bday , im going on a special tripWink

hehe, maybe the next event ill bring her?:p

hmmm the NHRA's sport compact division is gonna be at Sears Point Sept 7-8, well be there for sureWink
*RIP* 00' Civic Si

02' Rsx type S stock for nowWink
Quote:Originally posted by JETSPEEDturboDC
OMG it was hella hot . i saw gsr-girl race on sunday , i think . you beat the white integra from SVP didnt you ?

that was me...i only beat james cuz his glove compartment fell off and hit his vtech controller and ecu, he didnt get to squeeze....so i only eliminated him by chance (sorry james:p )
Quote:Originally posted by crx89lsr

haha, i came out my room in a daze, there was like 30 people in the lot crowded around her car. i just woke up from my nap. im tellin u its the distributor Big Grin i figured she had enuff help so i went to get beer. man i cant believe they dont provide toothpaste at the bradshaw inn. Sad

that was hella funny...hey with all those ppl we got it figured out after going in circles for an hourBig Grin thank u to everybody who took part in my broken tach repairs.

rollin out to get beer in your slippers is the thing to do at 1am:p

Algier,
i saw you, but i didnt know it was you at the time, otherwise i woulda said hi, we were only about an integra width apart and Danielle didnt introduce us, HER BAD! :p (<- thats for you Danielle)
I guess we'll have to wait till next time to be formally introduced

-Paul

i know i know...my badSad i didnt think to introduce you guys...next time..promise
Quote:Originally posted by greengoblin

sounds like you need more work done to hit 12's, 13.5 to 12 is pretty big difference

the funny thing is i hit those same times wen i was making 35hp to wheels less!!!
so last weekend was totally my fault...bad driver...i need to practice
theres no more streetraces thas y!!!Big Grin

Algier,
i saw you, but i didnt know it was you at the time, otherwise i woulda said hi, we were only about an integra width apart and Danielle didnt introduce us, HER BAD! :p (<- thats for you Danielle)
I guess we'll have to wait till next time to be formally introduced

-Paul
its all good dude... next time...it is danielles fault...hahaha
:haha:
4wd ownzzzz

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
Quote:Originally posted by MariHondaSi

aaw man, thats the weekend before my bday , im going on a special tripWink

hehe, maybe the next event ill bring her?:p

hmmm the NHRA's sport compact division is gonna be at Sears Point Sept 7-8, well be there for sureWink

yeah IDRC is on sept 7-8. I'm going to that. I'd rather go there than cmi. Go see the big boys race. You guys better go to that event. I'll be there.Wink
Hey paul hook me up with a vid from cmi haha, damn i keep forgeting to pick up my rims from ur house, shit my bad lol.
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Counts.... Deanh8 9 512 05-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Last Post: SjCiViCHB
  Post The Speed Traps! VETTE 0 189 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Nor Cal 88-91 civic/crx meet (last post) xxpolo47xx 0 74 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The official "POST PICS OF YOUR CAR" thread!!! ONEsickVDUB 0 11,980 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Everyone Read This Before you post in this Section HaVoC 0 759 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  this is how you post about street racing. 510eclipse 0 382 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bay Area college students POST a review EnticivEclipse 0 169 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anybody need a job? Mods is it ok if I post this? TT03 0 314 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sorry bout dis, but I had to make another post sayin "I hella miss da good 'ol days" 1995hondacivicexcoupe 0 1,287 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: