Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official So Cal Thread
We need to get together. Even if its just at some food joint for some grub. Seriously...this shit needs to happen. It ain't right that I know more nor-calers than socalers. I dont expect this to happen till after the holidays (unless you guys want to, I'm off Dec 24/25/26), But this needs to happen. Post up what day of the week would work for you and how far you'd be willing to drive.

Paul- you could drive up to my house, and I'd drive the rest of the way.

So, I'll go first.

Any day of the week, as long as I have two weeks notice to get the day off. I'm willing to drive up to 90min one way.
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
greg Wrote:We need to get together. Even if its just at some food joint for some grub. Seriously...this shit needs to happen. It ain't right that I know more nor-calers than socalers. I dont expect this to happen till after the holidays (unless you guys want to, I'm off Dec 24/25/26), But this needs to happen. Post up what day of the week would work for you and how far you'd be willing to drive.

Paul- you could drive up to my house, and I'd drive the rest of the way.

So, I'll go first.

Any day of the week, as long as I have two weeks notice to get the day off. I'm willing to drive up to 90min one way.

definately a must do, i finally met mickee a month or so ago. i could probably volunteer my pad for a bbq or something as long as its not too big....but i am definately down to drive just about anywhere in so-cal.....
bbq would be good... ill brign the meat... and ill volunteer to cook... jsut provide the charcoal adn grill... im there.... sucks id brign beer but i have to drive back home....

so anyone else checkign in???

i hardly go on SRO... unless something pops up in my email....

so either hit me up via aim... or jsut PM me....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
C-Pillar Bar $80 shipped EGEKDC
Kuruma Tuning (510 7851410)
JDM IMPORTER (PM ME FOR INFO)
I might go snowboardning that weekend...
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
That sounds good paul. I need to check my sched at work and then we'll get hte ball rolling! I'm off to Seca this weekend so I'll get back to you guys on monday.

Does this work for anyone else? this dosent have to be THE meet, but it can be A meet.
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
I'm busy with school and the such but I'm down to try and make it to one of these meets, just hit me up on AIM with the details Greg, since I find myself on SRO less and less these days. Wink
[size=2][size=1][Image: http://sromagazine.com/boards/images/smi...freakB.gif]
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
Yeah i find myself less and less on SRO nowadays... more like internet also...

but yeah lets try something... IKA you reside around 909 area also right?? what school do you attend???
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Westwood Collge in Anaheim for the moment, I was going to the Upland campus but they don't have anyone that can teach the upper level business courses :uhoh: , 1 more term then I'm done with classes... what school you go to Mickee?

I'm thinking of just doing the home studies for the rest of my last term though, driving to Anaheim gets old after awhile.
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
CSULA... maybe around 2.5 years more.... if i dont get lazy and take more classes... (maybe 20 units?) i can do it hopefullyh in less...

but then theres grad school... thinking of either going straight or maybe take a break and work....

also have this shiet thinking jsut finish the prerequisite and jsut go straight to grad school at san fran.... but i want my BS first... eh.. decisions decisions....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
I'll tell you from experience, the longer you wait to go back to school after taking a break, the more you kick yourself in the ass for it. Not to mention it gets progressively harder to return as well Wink
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
_|_ (0_o) _|_ Wrote:I'll tell you from experience, the longer you wait to go back to school after taking a break, the more you kick yourself in the ass for it. Not to mention it gets progressively harder to return as well Wink
Truer words were never spoken...or typed as the case may be...
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

yeah greg... u need to get back to school... ive been thinking a lot about grad school even though its still far away.... ill just get it over with... tackle it down
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Probably in the fall. They dont have offer any 102 Science (Bio, Physics, NOTHING!) classes in the fall, so I dont want to take the 101 class in spring and have to wait till the following spring to take the 102 class. I guess I could take some filler classes, but I'm lazy, and having fun being a loser Wink
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

damn, i aint even posted on here in forever....

*waves*
I just started going to moorpark college. I took 2 years off so I guess its time for JC... Yea I suppose Im up for a meet sometime, but dont be mad if I cant make it, Im very busy almost all the time. Work, school, girlfriend, and a little but for myself... Not much else available! But lemme know, Id love to have us all meet at LACR or some other kinda car related meet. That way we can have fun and race and shit instead of sit there and eat then leave. :hs:
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX.
Her name is Vicious, and she is true to it.

*DSM* ~ *WoW*
when are we getting together?????? damn it's almost summer.
I'm down for an August / September meet... anyone else?
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
how about june you fuckers.. go tot the eibach meet..... free food adn 5k in giveaways... so if u win.. yah better give it to me..... its on jun 19th... or you guys can visit me for my bday.....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Mickee Wrote:how about june you fuckers.. go tot the eibach meet..... free food adn 5k in giveaways... so if u win.. yah better give it to me..... its on jun 19th... or you guys can visit me for my bday.....

would my mustang fit in? are you partying on your b-day?
any cars/bike is welcome.... and yea partying for my bday....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Mickee Wrote:any cars/bike is welcome.... and yea partying for my bday....

that sounds cool, pm me directions. if your gonna party let me know where when....you gonna need someone with i.d. to by alchohol for your young ass..lol
young.. im 20... lol alcohol is there.. but doesnt hurt to have a couple of more coronas or heinikens.... drivers have a limit of 5 drinks...
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Mickee Wrote:drivers have a limit of 5 drinks...
:uhoh:
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
lol.. fuck it.... you guys are on your own.. NO LIMIT... but no racing home.... lol
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Im going to be heading to the strip over summer, im running into a $3000 loan so Vicious should be decently hooked up by june. Im looking for *hopefully* low 13's by then, but who knows with my luck. I also dont get to put all 3k to my car, have to use some to pay off debts and keep a lil as backup. Im not sure if I will be able to make it to these meets, but I will definetly let you guys know when im heading up to LACR over summer, I plan on going a few times. Im gonna go with a few friends, and it would be cool if anyone else here wanted to come meet up in palmdale for some nice 1/4 mile action! Smile

*DSM* ~ *WoW*
damn... you are THE only DSM i know that is shooting for 13's.... *that is sad* even a honda single cam can do that.... which doesnt take 3g's *shrugs*
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Well Im doing this with having a 16g, only planning on putting in a supra sidemount, and having NO fuel mods. My 16g can break into high 11's, Im shooting for LOW 12's by early 05 (I get $12,000 in december for a lawsuit so I can finish off the project then) But for now I can only afford a new IM, TB, and turbo back exhaust. That should put me into the 13's... I still need a racing clutch, fuel mods, better brakes, etc...

So in conclusion, Im shooting for 13's summer only, eventually 12 flat. Which is of course a good # to shoot for when running a small turbo and sidemount.

*DSM* ~ *WoW*
i want in on this, i just moved here and i got nothing to do or nowhere to go (*_*) haha someone let me know wasup i see mickee is popular here wasup man u from ontario? i am anyways someone let me know wasup where the meets or the runs at
This thread is 6 months old...
o yea huh haha how stupid of me, anyways, wasup Ike man cool hey well i guess ill meet ya there? be on the look out for my crx <<==
If I show up in Ontario this weekend it'll be around 1 a.m.

Might stop in and snag a donut.
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
is Ontario still running? Or is it still a bunch of ricer fags showing off their bodykits and dancing SkIlLs? If there is actually some action to be had.. I'm down to roll over there; I haven't been there in ages.
I haven't been for a LONG time, if anyone hears anything PM me, I'm down to go.
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
everybody i know that goes there is a ricer.......
Well you can go to Ontario Mills or Industrial Park... That usually dictates who is what Wink
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
soo.. if you guys don't mind sharing with me where I can find some decent fun now that my car is back in the hunt, I'd appreciate it. some of you probably know my Galant VR4 from a while back when I used to play in the streets of LA/OC/Riverside.
gsxtasee Wrote:soo.. if you guys don't mind sharing with me where I can find some decent fun now that my car is back in the hunt, I'd appreciate it. some of you probably know my Galant VR4 from a while back when I used to play in the streets of LA/OC/Riverside.

lacr this weekend friday night grudge, saturday summit e/t and time only......i will be putting on an event there on June 4, 2005......still trying to get an all import class going.
ontario y0..... yes bitches im still alive...
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Mickee Wrote:ontario y0..... yes bitches im still alive...

holy jesus, where the hell have you been?

has anybody heard of a guy named ernie, he has a shop called e-racing in riverside?
nope.... ive been trying to finish school.. and as always helping others finish their projects.....

ive been in a hiatus for quite sometime.. .im almsot fone wiht school.. i cant wait.. ahahaha
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Mickee Wrote:nope.... ive been trying to finish school.. and as always helping others finish their projects.....

ive been in a hiatus for quite sometime.. .im almsot fone wiht school.. i cant wait.. ahahaha

i got another a LACR on june 4,2005.....come hang out.......we are trying to get a bunch of bikes to show up at the import finals in pomona....i know you will be there right.
we dont like traveling to LACR.. but i can spread the word...

definitely i will be in pomona once again....
Cheap FMIC
28x8x3.25
Has anybody heard about a $25,000.00 RallySport event in L.A?
Sigh.... I would come to LACR with you. But my motor blew up friday night, god damn motherfucking dsm. Thread soon to come explaining it, but feel bad for me... Sad lol.

*DSM* ~ *WoW*
Vicious GSX Wrote:Sigh.... I would come to LACR with you. But my motor blew up friday night, god damn motherfucking dsm. Thread soon to come explaining it, but feel bad for me... Sad lol.

i blew my trans out in the semi-finals of the last summit race at LACR......it has been 3 weeks and all the parts have not even come in yet.......i will soon be $3k poorer...........i completely understand your pain