Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PowerLine
trying to start up a Powerline Thread
HONDA TECH
Powerline Tuning Services... coming soon...
ST_Bunty EFI Certified (First Semester)
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI= Electronic Fuel Injection
EFI University Rolleyes
There is this integra with an all motor h22 in a napa crew called flatline. Said they would race anyone for money. They were gonna race nam the other night but said that he wasnt down...which i doubt. But you guys better go make that money! you could prolly contact them on there crew thread at http://www.707imports.com
What you need to DRIFT: :headbang:
1.) FR car, or front engine, rear drive.
2.) Enough power to spin the rear tires, which isn't much.
3.) Balls of steel. This is very important.
Who is this if you dont mind me asking...
i'll SMOKE Powerline... how much u guys wannarun for?????

ps. tell john and Nam i said wussup
ill race that fool with the H22, just give me about 2-3 weeks just finshing up the tranny...
anyways look what i found on the internet...

dont laugh...
[Image: wetoddimage.wtdr?i=wNjAwOTE5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D]
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
well ill race that fool with the h22 just give me couple of weeks or so just waiting on some tranny parts..
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
yo tony .N is that you..
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
will they race me for money? The monza is alive again.
LoL...Mike, whats crackin doode. Ya, they said they would race anyone for money. you can see a video on there fukin website of the integra with the h22 that wants to run everyone. all hes got is a clutch and flywheel. whudda fag... http://www.flatlineracing.com/
I watched their videos... what a fucking joke.... time to get paid John.
so did you find out if they really racing.. . 91_Z28??
also is that fool withthe sliver EVO from Oakland still around... Confusedmoke2:
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
How come there an't a powerline under the Sub forms... ? :rant: on crew talk
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
91_Z28 Wrote:I watched their videos... what a fucking joke.... time to get paid John.

hahaha. i just watched the "h22" video. a joke it is. :doh5:
h22 integra and got smoked by an rsx-s and calling people out saying he will race anybody for money? they should change their name to fagline. Rolleyes
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
Someone post up in there crew section, http://www.707imports.com/vb3/showthread...post193804 , and challenge those bitches, make sure you make some money too. after all, their from napa...they earned it.
Shit im trying to get hold of anthony but i cant shit i live like 2 min.s from his house and i still cant get hold of him i was goning to see if i can set up a run with these fools with my firend's car .. . he is only down here on the weekedns though Confusedmoke2:
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
lol u can tell there a new crew challenging nams car :/ wow what a embarassment to 707 jeez this h22 video is so lame im like 2minutes into it and nothing but a whole bunch of ppl hovering over a simple h22 if he was a boss he shoulda just put that motor in a crx or hatchback, and oakland is kinda hot some guy in a integra with a jdm front got shot up so if u guys plan on running wear ur vest/get bullet proof windows

damn i havent heard so many white guys use the word "nigga" ever

Flatline- bringing the word nigga back to the white ppl all over
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
silent_night Wrote:How come there an't a powerline under the Sub forms... ? :rant: on crew talk

PM a mod and he'll do it for you
3DimensionZ

91LudeSi Wrote:Flatline- bringing the word nigga back to the white ppl all over

lolz
92DA/94EG Fairfield 707
Versityle vrp
whos car is this jus wonderin not callin them out or anything
http://www.streetracingonline.com/boards...hp?t=92256
last night was sad.. Sad ..only one race... after the first race that nam had caused all of his Opponent's to go home... DAM...dont know why because i got there when the race eneded .. ..and spoke to john about it and said they had two cars that wanted to race nam for money but in the end only one car raced and lost against nam and that was the end of it ... shit it was Fukn cold ... .oh well.. talked to lyod today and said that they didn't have there slicks with them at that time and that they want to run us again tonight ... CANT Wait for my car to be ready...
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
:holla:
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
do anyone know about an integra a white integra that has "2FAST4U" on his plates??? saw the car in vacaville Confusedmoke2:
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
:doh5: SUCKS its Raining...
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
Who's the blue hatchback from POWERLINE with GS-R's. That shits clean! im the dude with the black hatch on hwy 80. your shits clean. haha payce
92DA/94EG Fairfield 707
Versityle vrp
Why is it that powerline is baggen on one flatline newb. Flatline never stated that they have the fastest cars. Flatline never said they were better then powerline. It was bad for the guy with the h22integra to say he would race anyone but he set up a race with some powerline guy and we waited for 45 minutes. He never came back. After setting up the race and bet, isn't 45 minutes long enough to wait for him to come back. He couldn't have lived that far away.

Also some of the powerline guys lied about what they had. All out lied about it. Some guy said he was all motor on normal gas, well when i passed me on the way back to napa i could hear the turbo and could smell the racing gas. So much for power"lie".

Why are you bagging on Flatline, there are other crews out there that are far worse then flatline.

On another note - if your gonna race, drive out what your going to race, don't say let me go home and get my car that i race. Thats bull shit. Let me go out and get my full out deicated drag car to race your street car. Thats how i see that.

You guys do have the fastest cars that i know of. I'm not saying you don't
are you on Flatline?? my boy with a blue SRT wants to race you guyz.. we will be going up to Napa on friday.. PM where you guyz meet up at.
dare2drvfast Wrote:Also some of the powerline guys lied about what they had. All out lied about it.

And where does it say that you have to tell people what you're runnin? ESPECIALLY, if your racing for money. If you got the car and/or balls to race for money, it shouldnt matter what the other person got under the hood.

dare2drvfast Wrote:well when he passed me on the way back to napa...

Nuff said... :doh5:
Thats the caliber of the crew i'm talking about. Lieing to win. Whats so great about lieing to win. So you admitted that powerline plays dirty and doesn't care about their rep as who they are, just what they are
What car are you even talking about...that so called "lied to win".
so whats up goin to run friday or not hit us up with a pm
i can't speak on behalf of others in the crew
what.... . "So you admitted that powerline plays dirty " what the hell are you talking about..... Your making this more serious than it should be.... :gamer: its simple if a person wants to race some one from powerline call up John or Anthony so they could set it up.... correctly ,
Also what is this that I hear from the SRT guys going around saying they beaten powerline :nono: which well mean that they have beaten every single car on the team…. Witch I doubt because they haven’t raced me…. I don’t care if they got the dollar mod all it did was allowed the waste gate to open later causing the turbo to boost more… anyways.. back to the main point .. there is no way of playing dirty unless you clip someone’s brake lines… or something…..

Man all this started with I’LL RACE ANYONE FOR MONEY>>>> TOO MUCH EGO THEIR BUDDY… :doh5:
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
dare2drvfast Wrote:Thats the caliber of the crew i'm talking about. Lieing to win. Whats so great about lieing to win. So you admitted that powerline plays dirty and doesn't care about their rep as who they are, just what they are

how long have u been around the scene guessing since ur from napa there isnt much racing youve seen ever, its all a game man u dont flat out tell ppl what you got, all of it is talk "lying to win?" who lies to win last time i remembered the faster car won if u get hustled u get hustled its all a game

playing dirty? naw learn to play the game smarter buy not acting to cocky and telling ppl what hot shit u got under the hood Rolleyes

ur boy with the integra just cause he got a h22 thinks he can run down to fairfield thinking hes the hottest shit around, i hope he knows how to launch it now cuase that rsx type S that beat him in the video was horrible :doh5:

lol man ur boy picked the wrong ppl to set shit up with
3DimensionZ

silent_night Wrote:what.... . "So you admitted that powerline plays dirty " what the hell are you talking about..... Your making this more serious than it should be.... :gamer: its simple if a person wants to race some one from powerline call up John or Anthony so they could set it up.... correctly ,
Also what is this that I hear from the SRT guys going around saying they beaten powerline :nono: which well mean that they have beaten every single car on the team…. Witch I doubt because they haven’t raced me…. I don’t care if they got the dollar mod all it did was allowed the waste gate to open later causing the turbo to boost more… anyways.. back to the main point .. there is no way of playing dirty unless you clip someone’s brake lines… or something…..

Man all this started with I’LL RACE ANYONE FOR MONEY>>>> TOO MUCH EGO THEIR BUDDY… :doh5:
the guy with the SRT wants to race noel again for fun.. he got some more stuff too besides the dollar mod.. heard he got his hondata tuned.. should be a good race considering the SRT is around a mid 13 second car now and he never said he beat powerline.. he said he was hangin.. he did beat nam one night when he wasn't squeezin though
91LudeSi Wrote:lol man ur boy picked the wrong ppl to set shit up with
true that..
theredcomet Wrote:the guy with the SRT wants to race noel again for fun.. he got some more stuff too besides the dollar mod.. heard he got his hondata tuned.. should be a good race considering the SRT is around a mid 13 second car now and he never said he beat powerline.. he said he was hangin.. he did beat nam one night when he wasn't squeezin though

Noels car is street tuned not dyno tuned :eek3: and needs a new clutch, hes just waiting on some parts that he ordered to arrive... so it should be some time finshed next week or so... but yea ill pm you when everything is worked out on noels car....
:joshers:
plus i dont know if he will race for fun... i think only friends race each other for fun... not other crews... against other crews and also heard that the srts are in a group called FUSION or something... they were out there last time...
:holla:
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
yea.. we're on Fuzion.. Noels car's quick though.. that clutch'll make a fat difference to.. do you guyz only tune Hondata?? cuz i need my car tuned! and how much do you guyz charge? *edit* AWD dyno?
dare2drvfast Wrote:Why is it that powerline is baggen on one flatline newb. Flatline never stated that they have the fastest cars. Flatline never said they were better then powerline. It was bad for the guy with the h22integra to say he would race anyone but he set up a race with some powerline guy and we waited for 45 minutes. He never came back. After setting up the race and bet, isn't 45 minutes long enough to wait for him to come back. He couldn't have lived that far away.

Also some of the powerline guys lied about what they had. All out lied about it. Some guy said he was all motor on normal gas, well when i passed me on the way back to napa i could hear the turbo and could smell the racing gas. So much for power"lie".

Why are you bagging on Flatline, there are other crews out there that are far worse then flatline.

On another note - if your gonna race, drive out what your going to race, don't say let me go home and get my car that i race. Thats bull shit. Let me go out and get my full out deicated drag car to race your street car. Thats how i see that.

You guys do have the fastest cars that i know of. I'm not saying you don't

this is about as funny as their website.....

ps. wtf is "baggen"???
91LudeSi Wrote:how long have u been around the scene guessing since ur from napa there isnt much racing youve seen ever, its all a game man u dont flat out tell ppl what you got, all of it is talk "lying to win?" who lies to win last time i remembered the faster car won if u get hustled u get hustled its all a game

playing dirty? naw learn to play the game smarter buy not acting to cocky and telling ppl what hot shit u got under the hood Rolleyes

ur boy with the integra just cause he got a h22 thinks he can run down to fairfield thinking hes the hottest shit around, i hope he knows how to launch it now cuase that rsx type S that beat him in the video was horrible :doh5:

ay man to that!! thats wut goes down on the street.....stop crying and move on...a race is a race. if u agree to race and loose dont cry about it. BAMM!!
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
91LudeSi Wrote:how long have u been around the scene guessing since ur from napa there isnt much racing youve seen ever, its all a game man u dont flat out tell ppl what you got, all of it is talk "lying to win?" who lies to win last time i remembered the faster car won if u get hustled u get hustled its all a game

Your right about all that. I see what you mean. That rsx s isn't stock, and the h22 is on radials so he just spins them. look on the site to see whats been done to the rsx s
i see the RSX only ran a 14.2 Rolleyes you'll have to better than that Confusedlap: so how about that run with our SRT??
14.2 in a RSX With on street tires and with slicks he could be in the 13's :eek3:

so by putting on some sliks on the rsx it would be a good race with the Srt
hit me up if they are going to race or not... FUSIOIN VS FLATLINE i Guess... :holla:
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
I JUST NEEDED A PLACE TO SAVE ALL THIS INFORMATION....

aint bent out of shape but u aint going to spank on anything.and if u want a piece of the red 1 u peeps got to beat my sons by more than a bumper,think the white 1 will put the hurtin this weekend cuase he might remember 2 fill the bottle up! :moon1:
sin
ya i want some of yall to. all motor integra you barely beat my boy thats cool he had no juice, so you never lose ha funny, well see about that its all about the 408.
sin
hahahah okae okae im sorry for acting bigheaded..... hahah u said were never gonna be able to beat that red beast of yours u MUST be trippen... how bout a little friendly bet! might be pretty daym funny when this race car of yours gets beat by a STREET CAR!!!!!!!! FULL INTERIOR AND STREEEEEETTTTTT TIRRRRESSSS!

lyod

the red "beast" I was talking about is sinistersleepers car with a B16.I was trying to get you to race him since hes always talking shit,but if you want some of the 11 second monster,have at it.you can bring whatever you want,even your turbo 240,you have nothin that can even come close!!! 11.9@112 on the motor,but for you bitches im squeezin too!!! 11.5'S@120.The car you guys raced was an LS,and you got all happy,now its on!!!!!! :waveflip:
sin

whats to set up? its set already.Come down to mo hill,get spanked on,and ill beat yor ass for all your disrespect.I doubt your my elder,i also doubt you beat SVP,but ill let them know,they probably want some.Ive just predicted the future!!!!
Sin

we've earned our respect already JOHN. Ive been keeping at the top for over 6 years now,before city lights were thought of. People are constantly testing the "S" on our chests,and thats expected.but when peeps come out disrespecting and loud talking,it doesnt stay all the way nice.I have a sick ass spot on private property to meet and run.Ill PM you.
sin

I love drama! Iwouldnt have it an other way. BTW im 28 going on 19
Sin
C,mon dude "people that cant afford forced induction" I just put 4 g's into my block alone so as soon as your done looking for your pony,Let me know,and since your an engineer (in training) Im sure you dont mind putting up a little somethin' to make it more interesting.
How much do train drivers make anyway?! HaHaHa....
Call your 418 buddy too,My rents due again.....Damn!
sin
Confusedmoke2:
HONDA TECH
DT_Anthony EFI Certfied
EFI University Rolleyes
silent_night Wrote:14.2 in a RSX With on street tires and with slicks he could be in the 13's :eek3:

so by putting on some sliks on the rsx it would be a good race with the Srt
hit me up if they are going to race or not... FUSIOIN VS FLATLINE i Guess... :holla:
we got some drag radials if they wanna run slicks.. that dude won't say if they want's to race.. and how about that tuning??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Pro All Motor Car Video...Powerline... siblue-sol 0 298 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Powerline gets stood up again BuiltB20 0 617 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: