Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feb 6, 2005, Bay Area Tuners Meet
Ok SRO it's official we are having a BAT (Bay Area Tuners) meet on.....

When: January 30, 2005
Where: San Leandro Marina
Time: 12pm - till sundown
Directions: Mapquest
- Take 880 towards San Leandro
- Exit Marina Blvd West
- Keep driving down until Marina Blvd becomes Monarch Bay Dr.
- It will be the first parking lot on your right (where the palm trees are at).

If your facing El Torito it is the parking lot all the way to the right by the enterence of San Leandro Marina. Hope this information helps. If you have any questions you can IM me on Aol or AIM at Mr Incr3dible

This meet will be a SHINE only event meaning if RAIN hits that day then we will cancel the meet to a diff day. This will also be Big Chris's bday, so make sure to say Happy Bday to him :thumbup . We hope to see you all there!

Let's remember to behave out there and not ruin it for everybody.

more info at: BAT Meet
Sweet, it's right by me! Hahaha.

The meet in Jun '04 that JDMTheory threw there was awesome.
DC2 KiD Wrote:Sweet, it's right by me! Hahaha.

The meet in Jun '04 that JDMTheory threw there was awesome.

good memory :thumbup , we hope we will get the same turn out as jdm did. See you there
hey jeff...i think ill be there unless something comes up.
DRFT_KE70wagN Wrote:hey jeff...i think ill be there unless something comes up.
u better show :rant2:, this is why we posted it up the meet in advance so everybody can plan ahead for this event :thumbup
Good post Jeff sorry i didnt post it earlier.

come on out people
I spend my lunch money on mods
I'll be there ...

I'll request that day off ... Beside .. haven't had a good sunday drive in awhile ... I 'll try to bring some of Team Lost Empire peeps out there ...
sup jeff, its joey from import-junction.com! yea i'll be there mang it will be good to get a sunday off. hope it dont rain.. jes hit me up if u need help. p's
Big Chris Wrote:Good post Jeff sorry i didnt post it earlier.

come on out people
It's all Chris no worries and also to what Chris said, please do make an effort to come out you guys are welcome to bring friends :thumbup

Lost Empire Wrote:I'll be there ...

I'll request that day off ... Beside .. haven't had a good sunday drive in awhile ... I 'll try to bring some of Team Lost Empire peeps out there ...
sounds good see you there :thumbup

jdmspec Wrote:sup jeff, its joey from import-junction.com! yea i'll be there mang it will be good to get a sunday off. hope it dont rain.. jes hit me up if u need help. p's
I was waiting for you to get on all night lastnight but no luck Confusedad4:, I hope it doesn't rain either
ok you guys we had to change the date because I was just told that Feb 6th is when the superbowl is going to happen and I know most of you guys dont want to miss that so we moved the date to Jan 30th, see you there. I also added mapquest directions :thumbup
Big Chris, bring your CRX so I can laugh at it! J/P. Hey, I pimped a Hyundai!
1sickgs Wrote:Big Chris, bring your CRX so I can laugh at it! J/P. Hey, I pimped a Hyundai!
:hammer3:
I work that day ... because its push back .. But I will come but if you guys are still around till sundown ... lol sound very dorky but hey ... What the hell .. I am getting out and meeting new people ..

So if you guys are planning to stay till sundown .. What time will it be? ~
sun comes down around 5ish nowadays i think? 530
EF8 All Motor Wrote:u better show :rant2:, this is why we posted it up the meet in advance so everybody can plan ahead for this event :thumbup

hey u didnt make it to the meet u made last time. im just sayin unless something pops up.
DRFT_KE70wagN Wrote:hey u didnt make it to the meet u made last time. im just sayin unless something pops up.
yea you're right.... Hope to see you there though :thumbup
lets keep this alive, remember the meet is this sunday.
we have changed the time to 12pm instead of 10am
2days left! Make sure your car is clean photographers will be on site!
sounds interesting
668WHP Wrote:sounds interesting
it should be an interesting meet Angel
just cleaned my car HAHA sup jeff its chan
sup chan, you coming out tonight?
Be there in my avatar. Bump.
Smog Tech Wrote:Be there in my avatar. Bump.
alright we'll see you there! Wow this is going to be so much fun so many diff cars so many tuners at one spot. WOW I can't wait just a few more hours left :thumbup
Where you heading from?

I'm in San Lorenzo, may head to the shop in Hayward to grab a few things.. but we'll see.
i am soo sick ahhh
Thank you guys for coming out even though it was a little disorganized. It was my first big meet I really put together, I really didn't know what to do and I didn't think people would listen to me if I told them to move their car to park here and there . Thank you for coming out and i'm glad you guys had fun. To those that got bored at the meet, sorry about that. I will do my best to make the next meet a lot more enjoyable and fun for you guys. Our next meet will be at Treasure Island for those that are wondering when the next will be. Anyway thanks again for a great turn out

Also to the photographers thank you for taking excellent pictures, they turned out way better than mines.

- Jeff
For those of you who didn't go.
[Image: f3077c39.jpg]
[Image: 68cffe04.jpg]
[Image: 38ea7a5f.jpg]
[Image: ad073304.jpg]
[Image: bf2e703e.jpg]
[Image: de954f6e.jpg]
[Image: s.jpg]
[Image: 34f4b928.jpg]
[Image: 40d61cb4.jpg]
[Image: d1a35bb0.jpg]
[Image: 66a50ac3.jpg]
[Image: e3644ac8.jpg]
[Image: d7b1842e.jpg]
[Image: 9b2aab62.jpg]
[Image: c6f9722a.jpg]
[Image: a1ed4adf.jpg]
[Image: f8eee25a.jpg]
[Image: dacd0173.jpg]
ghetto panoramic photoshop
[Image: ee197608.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PALO ALTO TEEN CENTER CAR SHOW MAY 28th, 2005 Jr_jdmtheory 25 2,938 06-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SP b18 RaCr
  Another Bay AREA MEET! May 15 05 jdizzy92 48 2,329 05-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Street Guy
  Duel At DeAnza College May 15th 2005 Ryans 24 1,112 05-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Black Komet
  AutoRND Meet May 7th Ryans 13 920 05-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Lost Empire
  ***Help Put A Track In The Bay Area!*** Deanh8 73 3,572 05-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Last Post: EF8 All Motor
  San Francisco Japantown's Asian Heritage Festival 5/22/2005 Jr_jdmtheory 11 624 05-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Sp DoHc vTeC
  Wagonist Gathering May 14 2005, NorCal Jay 2 242 05-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Jay
  tires what's good place to buy them the san jose/fremont area? trdspd 12 500 04-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Last Post: EstimaTCR
  HOT IMPORT NIGHT **APRIL 2nd, 2005** San Mateo Expo Center DEMENTED 38 2,248 04-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Last Post: DEMENTED
  NORCAL BAY/Sacto 3/26/05 BIG meet Ryans 9 1,016 03-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Last Post: daa90crx