Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Permissions
just adding my name to the list...........
boobies
Jay Taylor
I got a mustang and I like to go around corners...
but my car dosnt...
V8R Wrote:Byron is a commie fascist vegan Big Grin
||Wagonist||speedzoku.com||
I'm never gonna make it to OG status. Eh, what can you do...
big boobies
BobVila Wrote:I'm never gonna make it to OG status. Eh, what can you do...

Post more :eek3:
Kriz Wrote:Post more :eek3:

I could but at this rate I only have 7.35 years until I get it....

Edit: I suck.
BobVila Wrote:I could but at this rate I only have 7.35 years until I get it....

Edit: I suck.

:hehe: :thumbup
i've been here a while... don't post very often (obviously), but i went to look at my profile, and it wont let me???.... what's up with that? then my post in the for sale section from a while back, is gone??...
ryan Wrote:Each new user will have restricted access. You will be considered a "Student" on the forums. They cannot have signatures, or use custom avatars. They can only have avatars supplied by the forum.

They also cannot post in the classified section.

A new user will have their account upgraded after they have posted 150 quality threads or responses and been here a minimum of 30 days.

After the trial period your account will be upgraded to Mentor status. Being a mentor means that you have successfully completed the trial period and are considered a worthy user on the forums.

Mentors can post in the classified section, can edit, close, move and delete their own threads, can use signatures and can upload custom avatars. You will also have more storage space on the photo albums.

OG Status. After being on SRO for more than 500 days and having a minimum posts count of 1000, you will be considered an OG on the forums. This will give you even more power than the Mentor and have access to even more parts of the forums.

Remember, respect your elders and have a good time.

Read carefully young grasshopper Angel
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (Soon to be sold)
Got_A_Car? Wrote:Read carefully young grasshopper Angel

i did, mr. miagi Wink but, it still says nothing about editing, or viewing profiles... unless i'm blind as well...

"wax on, wax off..."

and i'm not so much of a young grasshopper... i've been here 2 and 1/2 years. Wink
EmCo12 Wrote:...and i'm not so much of a young grasshopper... i've been here 2 and 1/2 years. Wink

All right, a 2 1/2 year old grasshopper then.
Screw racing, that takes too much work! It's WAY easier to look fast than go fast!:wiggle:
hybrid2nr Wrote:All right, a 2 1/2 year old grasshopper then.

^ haha

anyway... no one's answered my question yet... why can't i view profiles, or access my own profile?
anybody... ???
EmCo12 Wrote:anybody... ???

PM Ryan, he will have all the answers you need.
Kriz Wrote:PM Ryan, he will have all the answers you need.

ok, thank you.
damn im old school.. Sad
i cant start new threads? how do i find out what i am?
how do i find out my stats?
lets see what I got
[Image: http://home.comcast.net/~toomuch4you187/...de_sig.jpg]
-90 TII
-86 Corolla GT-S (you dont want to see the picture)
i think i lost some posts. anyway, upgrades should be given based on how long a person has been a member.
Don't remeber you bro...who are you?
RX7revolution Wrote:i think i lost some posts. anyway, upgrades should be given based on how long a person has been a member.

Just making an account and coming back once in a blue moon doesn't mean you should get special treatment.
[size=2][size=1][Image: http://sromagazine.com/boards/images/smi...freakB.gif]
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
Here I was thinking I was just a few posts away from OG status at nearly 1000 and now it is 2000 posts. Ah well, I look old..........
2000!
Oh god, 6 more years!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user kuroi 0 93 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: