Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Tired To Steal My Car...
:lame:

A few days ago I went to get in my car ('91 Civic Hatchback) and move it on the lawn to wash it.

And the Ignition Was all busted up and the plastic piece under the steering wheel was all broken, and some wires were exposed. I couldnt even start it becuase the key wouldnt fit, it was that messed up.

Somehow they got into the car without breaking a window or anything and tried to steal it. It almost looks like somthing scared them off because nothing was moved around and nothing was missing. I had my faceplate on my radio, some change in the cup holder, a 1600 watt amp in the back, along with 2 12" subs.

Im fucking pissed off right now. I feel violated.

I i find out it was someone at my school, someone getting fucked up :eek5:
daymn that sux
I've had that happen to me too before
my car was under a cover and by the time I ran out they were down the block in a waiting car......
Fuckin theives......
didi you have an alarm or anything?.......
beat attracts theives......
I stop bumping my beat few block away from my house when I go out.....they could follow and plot......
Fuck theives......
maybe they slimjimmed it?....
most early hondas u can open with any honda key , i opened my firends crx with my key(hatchback), key wouldnt fit wouldnt turn igntion though, thats how they probably got in w/o breaking anything or just slimmed it.

good thing they didnt try to take ur "real" car haha

good idea rizz i do the same thing as well dont bump at all in ur nieborhood, when i was in highschool my deck got stolen from my car right in front of my house i learned never to bump again
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
hate to tell you but you have been voilated. It is lame though how people have to steal cars (thumbs down)
BayAreaTuners.com
-the home for bayareatuners-
they'll probably be back...

Sucks though dood, i feel ya, I had my whole car stolen the same way. You're going to have to get a whole new igntion cylinder now. hopefully you get one with a key though, or you can have a locksmith re configure it to match your keys.
hmm.. its always the civics Sad im scared to take my hb out. plus my wires for the alarm could be cut from under. lol i think i should lower my car some more
He is probably going through puberty ... So in order for him to feel like a man he must go out in the wild urban jungle to impress his female monkey and do some sturbon things ... Damn disleksick crack monkey ...
PRoJEk_EG Wrote:hmm.. its always the civics Sad im scared to take my hb out. plus my wires for the alarm could be cut from under. lol i think i should lower my car some more

if they get the car started theyll drive away with it, and they wont care what happens, its not their car. My car is dumped. and they still stole my shit, the same way they were trying to start the other doods car...
sorry to hear yo
fuck theives! I hate having to be worried about ur car getting jacked when ur out anywhere...its not safe out there..thats why i have a club"useless" but it slows them down , clifford pager alarm and 3 autolocks; 1 for my clutch, 1 for my brakes and 1 for my gas pedal...cant afford to get my shit stolen...if i was to catch someone trying to steal my ride "its a wrap"...
[SIZE=3]TA DA FLOW
STEP IT UP YA BITCH!
[/SIZE]
ELECTRON BLUES CLUES 2.0L Si 12.1 COMP
lol i did a search and found old posts. well i was searching online (ebay) and theres master keys on there. honda master keys and stuff. maybe thats how they opened your car without breaking anything?
like someone previously stated, you can take any worn out honda key of that same generation car and it will work if you giggle it enough.

aside from that i was very dissapointed when i learned how to break into my civic with a coat hanger in under one minute...

the only way a civic is safe is locked in a garage.
==========================================
both dsm's gone, now rocking the bigblock EK on n2o Confusedmoke2:
next time put some pissed off pitbulls in your front seat...no one would come near it... LOL
im young, but i know some things :holla:
12-gauge and pitbulls. Best alarm system EVAR.
Get a detachable steering wheel like in a race car and take it off every time u leave(Put in the trunk or smth). Who will try to steal a car with no steering wheel?
NorCal_ROOSKIY Wrote:Get a detachable steering wheel like in a race car and take it off every time u leave(Put in the trunk or smth). Who will try to steal a car with no steering wheel?

Somebody with a vice grip?
Haha, beat me to it.
Is it a waste of money getting a detachable steering wheel?.....
Is it that easy?
what else other than alarms can I do to prevent theft of both my 95 integ and 92 civic Hb
I have a clifford autolock and was thinking About a detachable....now Im thinking NO
I know a thief can get a car if they really want it but what preventive measures can anyone share to help my paranoia of parking everywhere and hoping its still there!
IM GETTING LOTS OF WORK DONE AND ITLL BE OUT SOON
HELP!
rizz Wrote:Is it a waste of money getting a detachable steering wheel?.....
Is it that easy?
what else other than alarms can I do to prevent theft of both my 95 integ and 92 civic Hb
I have a clifford autolock and was thinking About a detachable....now Im thinking NO
I know a thief can get a car if they really want it but what preventive measures can anyone share to help my paranoia of parking everywhere and hoping its still there!
IM GETTING LOTS OF WORK DONE AND ITLL BE OUT SOON
HELP!

Yes, it will help, just aslong as theres no room for a thieve to just attatch a plyers/wrench or watever to the column and use it as a steering wheel.

you can add a whole bunch of kill switches also.
510eclipse Wrote:the only way a civic is safe is locked in a garage.

Go on honda-tech and search some of the threads on theft.. One guy woke up and went to his garage on morning and his car was gone, along w/ a hole in his drywall.. Someguys spent the time to punch a hole in his wall, start his car, and opened the garage to drive the car off.. There were pictures and everything..
xjdm94x Wrote:Go on honda-tech and search some of the threads on theft.. One guy woke up and went to his garage on morning and his car was gone, along w/ a hole in his drywall.. Someguys spent the time to punch a hole in his wall, start his car, and opened the garage to drive the car off.. There were pictures and everything..

my mistake, i meant to say a garage and a 125lb wolfhound. :thumbup

besides, im the only person who can figure out how to open my busted ass garage door.
==========================================
both dsm's gone, now rocking the bigblock EK on n2o Confusedmoke2:
get one of these...
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/trunkmonkey.html
3DIMENSIONZ