• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norcal Meet: Feb 26. Milpitas CA
When? February 26, 2005 @ 7PM to when ever

Where?

Angel Body and Paint
1365 Minnis Circle
Milpitas CA 95035

Why? We're just tryna have some fun!

We're gonna have a DJ up at the body shop and might live band play a few songs. You guys are welcome to dance at your will because we are going to empty out the garages so everyone can walk in and have some fun.

I might have a few people come in and roll in and put their cars inside the garages just to show off. PM me if you want to have your car in the hanger.

There will be plenty of parking so don't trip about finding parking.

Our main goal is to have AT LEAST an 80 car turn out. Minnis Circle has alot of parking, especially on saturdays.

PLEASE behave yourselves. Be considerate and keep this meet safe for everyone and keep in mind THIS IS BEHIND THE POLICE STATION. No donuts, burning out, parking lot speeding, or excessive revving. etc. Please DO NOT bring any personal beef with anybody to this meet. We all want to have nothing but good clean fun.

Hope to see you all there.

note: any info could change at anytime, keep updated

Clubs/Forums invited:
NorcalVW
Vwvortex
Pandanation
Club3G
RX7club
Zilvia
Barf
MR2oc
Audizine
I-club
VW Gruppe

and more to come...

**Please PM me before you post this on other forums so I can approve. There are certain boards that I don't want coming because they're brought trouble to previous meets and seem to have bad reputations. AIM: J2 supra man/onepolnt8t**

AC, want your car showed?
-Jonathan

:holla:

My other user name is JtWo..but I forgot the PW.....lol
Bump and up it goes!
-Jonathan

night meets are great.
i hope your meet goes good.... milpitas cops suck... they got hella pissed last friday at the q-cup meet..
I have ALOT of connections at MPD. I got some family that are cops and shtuff Wink
-Jonathan

I got love for my import community .. Bump it all the way up for you .... Let me see if I can drop by support your meet ... I don't want to make promises ... I rather be silent and come ... Talk to much doesn't bring anything ... Peace mang ...
I'll be there to take pictures of this event and meet new tuners
booyaka! sounds like a plan ;]
hehe .. wow milpitas .. whatta lovly place to have it i still member at the big ass q-cup meet where the cops just waited til we left and chased us .. lolz ... man o man good times in milpitas .. but yea Strictly Performance and some fellow EBI peops mite roll throu well see wassup .. good luck with the meet dude .. oh yea and all yall that go there .. !! get some mexican food right by there its freggin hella good and cheap !! .. its a little bright mexican place before you get to the meet .. for those that are tired of boba and chicken !! =P
SRO Staff |team kOnfuziOn | East Bay Imports | Original Honeys | Project RIDE . net
Bump for 1 week till the meet!
-Jonathan

DJ might be arriving late, anyone wanna cover for him?
-Jonathan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Bay AREA MEET! May 15 05 jdizzy92 48 2,384 05-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Street Guy
  AutoRND Meet May 7th Ryans 13 985 05-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Lost Empire
  Wagonist Gathering May 14 2005, NorCal Jay 2 277 05-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Jay
  NORCAL BAY/Sacto 3/26/05 BIG meet Ryans 9 1,075 03-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Last Post: daa90crx
  Huge Fremont Meet this March 26th. Ryans 5 811 03-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Last Post: james4o8
  Bar-B-Q Meet and Show on March 5th, 2005 Ryans 13 1,107 03-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Kat03Tib
  EXTREME AUTOFEST AfterDARK - LAS VEGAS 4/23/05 **NORCAL DISCOUNT** EstimaTCR 13 876 03-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Last Post: EstimaTCR
  [ ebi meet ] 2/25 @ union city tapioca express SP b18 RaCr 24 1,121 02-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: XVR_CRX12
  [ EBI MEET ] 2/4 @ PLEASANTON IN & OUT 9PM SP b18 RaCr 33 971 02-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Lost Empire
  CRX Meet in downtown San Jose Feb 5th! NikoZai 6 442 02-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Big Chris