Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SJ RUNS WACKKKKK i got towed
i have no comment lol
anyone running lately i got my new setup and want to blast this tt
reason why its whack is cuz "local heads" be putting their music on blast, IE at the in n out. gas station, all u do is sit there and chill in yer SUVs fawk go out there, race and go home. sorry guys i just had to vent, it used to be poppin when we were serious about racing 2-4 years ago. everythings dead since then. unless yer in oakland.
Yep, Oakland is the place to be............
yea oakland is the place to get towed
ahha my thots exactly.
Come on, Oakland will welcome you with open arms........ trust me, would I steer you wrong? :thumbup :uhhh:
SgtGrant Wrote:Come on, Oakland will welcome you with open arms........ trust me, would I steer you wrong? :thumbup :uhhh:

lol hahah ....
SgtGrant Wrote:Come on, Oakland will welcome you with open arms........ trust me, would I steer you wrong? :thumbup :uhhh:

hahah yeah welcome you with open smoke ...anyone see that patrol car do a FATTT ass burnout with all his lights off before he broke the crowd up?? thats oak pd for yah ass!!haha
lol wow, record it next time Smile
dont forget. grant is crooked too

there isn't a pig that isn't absolutely 100% nice... never bumped into one..

by near the end of the month, they're at their worse..

back to topic..

seriously. if u guys wanna do street racing, do it somewhere where the cops dont know... and dont discuss meeting places on boards, do it privately..

second of all. before you start racing, think about the safety of others first....
vndragonslayer Wrote:dont forget. grant is crooked too

there isn't a pig that isn't absolutely 100% nice... never bumped into one..

by near the end of the month, they're at their worse..

back to topic..

seriously. if u guys wanna do street racing, do it somewhere where the cops dont know... and dont discuss meeting places on boards, do it privately..

second of all. before you start racing, think about the safety of others first....

aahhhahallluuuuuuyayayagagyga ....... Finally .... Please DR Luther Asian ... you speak the unspoken word that no idiot would dare to say cause some think they are too cool to say it ... its simple no one get hurt ... no one need to be around ... its not the fast and the furious ... well the hot ass chick is a must ... if she is naked its even better ... but back to the topic ... Slow down your terresterone ...... if your parent didn't give you enough attention when you are a kid and feel like you need some attention ... go get some help with a psychologist and tell him or her how you need some special attention .... until then ... Use your head not your Teresterone ... Did i spell that right ?!??!??! peace in the middle east yall .... anyone down to go skinny dipping ?!
thought this topic was about whack sj runs Smile
sj runs aint wakked.. its the run at public spot where it is known that are wakked...

u just need to figure out where the underground scene is...

racing with some noob who just got his car at in n out isn't exactly the cool thing..
i still want to know what happend to SVP
Quote:u just need to figure out where the underground scene is...

It is in Gilroy.......shhhhhhh, don't tell anybody........
SgtGrant Wrote:It is in Gilroy.......shhhhhhh, don't tell anybody........

hahahaha.....thats the best thing i have heard in weeks. from my experience in street racing, and doing the part scene. i think that the cops pretty much know what is going on. they just just don't have the resources to bust every little race or that new "track" you discovered. Sgt., is your info. pipelinme as good as i think it is?
^not to ruin the fun or anything...

theres cops that go to meets and stuff and pose as racers... just to watch out.. not only they prowl on the streets with domestic.. they participate also
Nooooo shiiiiitttt .... Angel
funny if you race a cop in an import and then tape it .. once the run is over he pulls out his little ploo ploo lights.. * caught on tape *
james4o8 Wrote:i still want to know what happend to SVP

Nothing. You can find them in Hayward @ DNR, at the track, or at the PR's, but you have to be invited to the PR's
BLAH BLA Wrote:hahahaha.....thats the best thing i have heard in weeks. from my experience in street racing, and doing the part scene. i think that the cops pretty much know what is going on. they just just don't have the resources to bust every little race or that new "track" you discovered. Sgt., is your info. pipelinme as good as i think it is?

Well, look at it this way. Police officers work all over the city. Part of our job is to drive around our beats and districts and become familiar with all the roads, neighborhoods, and people. Now, especially during the wee hours of the morning, officers are able to check all the backroads and see what is going on. So, while some folks might hear of a spot and follow a friend to a spot to race, they usually aren't going to be as familiar as the officer with that area unless it is near where they live. On top of this, some officers, myself included, are San Jose homeboys. You don't think we were your age at one time and maybe know all the spots from our youth?

Add on to this people who talk to us, citizens who complain about activities in their neighborhood, companies who call and complain, and all the other sources of information available and it all adds up to knowing quite a bit about what is going on. But, you are right, there are only so many officers available to handle calls and so you never know when you are going to fall under the microscope, or you might skate. It is like speeding or running a red light. You may get away with it for a while, but sooner or later the hammer drops. It's a gamble that some are willing to take for a while, until they have to pay the piper......
SjCiViCHB Wrote:Nothing. You can find them in Hayward @ DNR, at the track, or at the PR's, but you have to be invited to the PR's

oh... damn lol are they still the kings?
i saw one rare sighting of svp and it was a truck Confusedad4:
i saw 1 svp at dennys right after my car got towed..
had jdm conversion n was slamed .. hella clean had a hayward dnr sticker on it too
i saw 1 svp type r at dennys right after my car got towed..
had jdm conversion n was slamed .. hella clean had a hayward dnr sticker on it too
Deja Vu, that strange feeling...........................
I thought Powerline was King, or maybe even Mizzi's..... who is faster?
Air 2, radar,and Motorola
SgtGrant Wrote:Air 2, radar,and Motorola

So Helicopter .... Speed gun ... and Radio .... hmmm ....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 Brothers Killed in Oakland runs last night Ryans 18 1,489 05-18-2005, 12:56 AM
Last Post: GN11187
  runs tonight! boo5t3d7 36 2,618 03-31-2005, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Deanh8
  Runs Next Weds..... Ryans 14 1,102 03-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Wrx-7
  Oakland Runs? ohn0itsnate 12 1,055 02-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ITRdungsta
  Open invitation for $$$ runs 2-11thru2-12 King Monza 4 526 02-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Last Post: greg
  last couple weekends at the runs..... 91LudeSi 19 474 02-15-2002, 12:55 AM
Last Post: 2Muchb00st
  02-01-02 runs Matt 38 713 02-06-2002, 07:33 AM
Last Post: crx89lsr
  02/02/02 runs (cool date) silver_stripes 8 340 02-03-2002, 07:08 PM
Last Post: silver_stripes
  tracy runs on 1/11.... SLOWASSPONY 0 211 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Runs tonight (1/20/02) boduke 0 166 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: