wat the hell?
so i went for it myself on the streets
raced a fc and 5.0 stang
got pulled over minutes later fcuk!
then got towed and charged for speed contest

SJ MUST BE THE WACKEST RUNS EVERRRR
im pist 30 days at the lot
crap
ITRdungsta i was out there too where did you get stopped at? what time?
mclaughin and capitol
around 2 am

did u guys stop any where to run it
cus fcuk they nvr go any place
sucks
i saw u downshifting and racing while going to in/out
have you tried to have someone esle get it out?
it was nohting and cars were just fucking around so i went home
did u at least beat the fc or 5.0?
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
Thats what happens when you race in san jose.
"This ain't ninth grade, and no body gives a shit how much you bench." - Ronnie Coleman
thats what happens when you streetrace
I spend my lunch money on mods
I thought every one knew that Cops use 5.0 Stangs as under cover cops in san jose, I learned the hard way, dont go to Hellyer or any where near Capital they are all over that shit!
Big Chris Wrote:thats what happens when you streetrace
werd
CasperEG6 Wrote:I thought every one knew that Cops use 5.0 Stangs as under cover cops in san jose, I learned the hard way, dont go to Hellyer or any where near Capital they are all over that shit!

Don't forget Camaro's and some other muscle cars ... and sometime they drive around normal trucks so it seem like just another normal driver ...
wow memories on capitol .. but yea there is a numerous places in the 408 just need to talk to the right ones .. i mean capitol // McLaughtin is a hot area ... piggies alwaise there .. but yea sorrie to hear about that crap bro ..
SRO Staff |team kOnfuziOn | East Bay Imports | Original Honeys | Project RIDE . net
thats what im talkin about if everyone wants the 408 to be crackin again we all need to pick a location and not post it up for everyone to see. thats what pm's are for
in tracy when they had the big bust they used a stock 3rd gen integra as an undercover. they had a camera in the wheel well too.
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
damn man that's some harsh shit! SJ=wack for races nowadays.
Swift Wrote:in tracy when they had the big bust they used a stock 3rd gen integra as an undercover. they had a camera in the wheel well too.

Oh shit... i thought that all gov't vehicles, undercover or not, had to be domestics. That's why they used 5.0s and camaros to bust people.... how did you know that the 'teg was undercover?
joobojesse Wrote:Oh shit... i thought that all gov't vehicles, undercover or not, had to be domestics. That's why they used 5.0s and camaros to bust people.... how did you know that the 'teg was undercover?

CHP has using Volvos for a couple years now...
Kriz Wrote:CHP has using Volvos for a couple years now...
to catch speeders??
that's crazy.... but then again, volvo is owned by ford
yall should try out tha runs in WC they aint too far and dere is some competition out there juss ask some folkz about it hella space out there to find some spots....
i gotta admit hella people show up at in n out but aint no one running it
wackkk gotta take it back where it used to be!
FYI for everyone ...

Arizona State has a Lamboghini Diablo for a Highway patrol 4 years ago .. that's the last time i check cause they put it up for sale cause of new inventory that they have to put in or something of that nature .. so becarefull over in that canyon region ... They also have Helicopter at night I don't think they would put that Helicopter up in the air that often due to the cost of operating it ... In Sacramento for anyone in that Region .. My boy saw Sentra SE as undercover and many other car ... yes they also have imports ... keep it stealth and keep it far ... Dam DOT might be on my butt for saying this ... lol

P.S ... Forgot to mention that Monterey PD had a WRX Turbo Upgrade up to 380+ HP ... Yes you heard me right .... For those of you whom went to JGTC last year they feature that Police WRX at the Subaru Tent ... Some Officer were trying to make a different in the import scene and night racing ... So when ever you are trying to keep it side ways becarefull ... You might fine him keeping it sideway with you while writing you a ticket and at the end of the turn he will hand the ticket over to you ...
ITRdungsta Wrote:i gotta admit hella people show up at in n out but aint no one running it
wackkk gotta take it back where it used to be!

all they do is drive in circles all day not worth going out there
that was some BS, cuz my friend and i were messing around ahead of itrdungsta when he got pulled over. I could of been the one that got pulled over, im pretty sure the cops saw me racing but iono why he didnt pull me over. That was my frist time going to sj runs and will be my last. Waste of gas and waste of time!
uuuhhh..thas wut u get :wierdo:

take it to the track!!!!!!!!!!!!
4wd ownzzzz
[Image: http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/a...ng1sig.jpg]

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
JDMb18civic Wrote:uuuhhh..thas wut u get :wierdo:

take it to the track!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn straight.
damn man i hate when i'm out on a saturday night and i'm going home and there's a bunch of cops near hellyer on 101 or on bailey... cause sometimes i pass by there and my car is fixed up! they might think im there to race!
i want to race my gf's 91 civic 4dr Smile anyone up. its pure stock tops @ 90mph and its auto.
SP b18 RaCr Wrote:wow memories on capitol .. but yea there is a numerous places in the 408 just need to talk to the right ones .. i mean capitol // McLaughtin is a hot area ... piggies alwaise there .. but yea sorrie to hear about that crap bro ..

Thats hella right.. n i do agree with the others saying that all these fucks do it sit around n not race.. hella wetters out there i noticed in there "MEXICANIZED" tercels.. i couldnt believe wat has heppened to the scene since ibe keep low key in sj.. but n e you'z wanna hit sj again ltm we'll make it crack..

hey
PRoJEk_EG Wrote:i want to race my gf's 91 civic 4dr Smile anyone up. its pure stock tops @ 90mph and its auto.
if you're serious about getting smoked pm me.. i got a "cute" match-up for you.. lol :gamer:
it wont pop trust me
cus its wackkkk
I never understood why folks race on Capital and Mclaughlin. And I'm glad the cops are doing something about it....
Capitol =)
:thumbup :wiggle: i propose everybody go back to the milpitas runs and away from capitol and mclaughlin so i dont have to be annoyed by all the traffic and noise :wiggle:
chrispy D2R Wrote:I never understood why folks race on Capital and Mclaughlin. And I'm glad the cops are doing something about it....

I totally agree! :thumbup
Me too
Well, any news yet on ur ITR? Did u get it out of the tow yard? Last i read (on HT), you got a dent on the hood =(
95integrals Wrote:Well, any news yet on ur ITR? Did u get it out of the tow yard? Last i read (on HT), you got a dent on the hood =(

lol time for carbon fiber is what it looks like.
89' fc3s turboII
03' yzf r6
pr's is the best way too race Cool
12.6 @106 mph ALLMoToR eg_unit
Project B
DTR FAB :thumbup
Rcrewracing :thumbup
Spoolin Performance :thumbup
Official Rota dealer and distributor
check out the wheels a WWW.ROTAWHEEL.COM
SpydaX3 Wrote:yall should try out tha runs in WC they aint too far and dere is some competition out there juss ask some folkz about it hella space out there to find some spots....
Walnut Creek?? :uhhh:
Where the hell are people going to run in WC?
:wolf:
00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0L I6
03 Suzuki DR650SE - 650cc Thumper
I agree. Where the hell would u run in WC?!
what were you thinkin? sj is too hot.
sj has been wack for a couple years now its just a weak car show with ugly underaged girls hiding behind cars from the cops streetracing will never be the same like it was its a sad fact
Engineered To Raise Hell
sj aint all that bad...im out there all tha time..its cool if your with tha right crowd..but sj is gettin weak cuz everyone wants to follow someone and not stay together...but hey...its still worth it
89 FAKE SNAKE Wrote:sj aint all that bad...im out there all tha time..its cool if your with tha right crowd..but sj is gettin weak cuz everyone wants to follow someone and not stay together...but hey...its still worth it

hahahaha!
streetracers got busted........take it to the track. thats where the fast guys are anyways.
If you want to wait in line for like 3 hours to watch little blinking lights be my guest. i dont mind going out till 3am any day picking up some In N Out doing some freeway stuff finding a spot racing at your own will who you want when you want Confusedalute: Thats the American way

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 Brothers Killed in Oakland runs last night Ryans 18 1,489 05-18-2005, 12:56 AM
Last Post: GN11187
  runs tonight! boo5t3d7 36 2,618 03-31-2005, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Deanh8
  Runs Next Weds..... Ryans 14 1,102 03-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Wrx-7
  Oakland Runs? ohn0itsnate 12 1,055 02-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ITRdungsta
  Open invitation for $$$ runs 2-11thru2-12 King Monza 4 526 02-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Last Post: greg
  last couple weekends at the runs..... 91LudeSi 19 474 02-15-2002, 12:55 AM
Last Post: 2Muchb00st
  02-01-02 runs Matt 38 713 02-06-2002, 07:33 AM
Last Post: crx89lsr
  02/02/02 runs (cool date) silver_stripes 8 340 02-03-2002, 07:08 PM
Last Post: silver_stripes
  tracy runs on 1/11.... SLOWASSPONY 0 211 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Runs tonight (1/20/02) boduke 0 166 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: