Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
runs tonight!
Runs tonight, I just got a call, and my homie has been called out. It is supposed to be 300zx vs. 300zx, but a sti is supposed to come out and some other cars. I am going to come and bring my car; location is pending, awaiting a call back for confirmation. Pm me for location, and no lookers only racers!

like i said no confirmation on location, pm me. if you have my number call me, other than that there is no info for ya ass!

fuck 7th st. and them police! bitches!
89' fc3s turboII
03' yzf r6
i was called out for my boy to run a z, and i havent herd anything about it since. some one call king of all racers or somethin, and tell him to get at me. i got guys commin from davis to get down, and it is lookin like a bust!
89' fc3s turboII
03' yzf r6
I'l do this as a kind suggestion, choose 1 section (the correct one at that)and post your topic there, not in multiple areas. :thumbup
Firefighters walk where the Devil Dances
55 Buick 4dr Led Sled, it finally runs!
89 4runner
65 Sunbeam Tiger
mid 20's Chevy truck
if its a bunch of Mustangs in Davis, i know who they are... they're not fast if its them. But good luck anyways.
whose going this week?
looks like its gonna be dry all week!
Says PM showers for tonight but if its dry im gonna head out
looks hella dry tonite
Well aite its 8:30 and im convinced its not gonna rain anytime soon, im gonna bring the 7 out tonight and get a few runs in before the shitty weather rolls in again. Cya guys tonight be safe
Anyone go out last night? How was it?
I heard it was a bad night last night at a certain spot.
state ref here i come
i left and while i was leaving i saw po po's going into the area
what happend there

fat ass block in?
block before the freeway exits
damm they crackin down every spots we have!
I left with dungsta, and fucking pigs just busted a U and pulled us over, tells me to back up next to his car and then i hear his radio calling for backing up or some shit like that probaly for the block in. So he said, YOU two GET OUT OF HERE. haha that was sweet...i lucked out that night. If i were to stay 1 min longer...i would of gotten blocked...
bump...any runs tonight in the bay?..i think we've all got the message from OPD about going to oakland
wats opd
OPD= oakland police department
well what was the msg from the "opd" ?
was in oakland around 12:30AM - 1:00AM saturday(today) (jus cruising with friend), got some drinks. saw about 5 cop cruisers and a cop van in about 30 mins on E 14'th rund downtown and east oakland. daaaaam....
i was in alameda around midnight droppin a friend off and there were alot of cops from there to oakland.... im guessing no one had a good night
I spend my lunch money on mods
people are still going to the oakland spot? crazy
dood dont post where you run here
i was at the runs saturday with my friends and this white supra with a body kit and a sticker that said LAK OF SPEED on it hit my boys 300zx. The dude busted a U turn into my friend. They exchanged insurance but now the dude in the supra is denying that he hit him and insurance wont pay for the damage he caused. I got the damage and the seen on video but i dont know if that is enough prof for the insurance company. Cuz the due is saying that my friend hit him. LAK OF SPEED dude hella gay for that shit he pulling.
highperboi Wrote:i was at the runs saturday with my friends and this white supra with a body kit and a sticker that said LAK OF SPEED on it hit my boys 300zx. The dude busted a U turn into my friend. They exchanged insurance but now the dude in the supra is denying that he hit him and insurance wont pay for the damage he caused. I got the damage and the seen on video but i dont know if that is enough prof for the insurance company. Cuz the due is saying that my friend hit him. LAK OF SPEED dude hella gay for that shit he pulling.

wow .. i got smoked by that guy on the freeway too , white supra kit, rims lowered witha big front mount.
are you sure it was this one??? there are like 3 supras with body kits and the 2 lak of speed ones really do lak speed. the 3rd one is really quick
hello! im on my vacation here in California i normally live in Sweden.
would be great to visit a show here! some other tips about car evets big or just at the local parking lots! or speed shops, i could visit? on my vacation 13th of march - 27th of march. im staying outside san francisco in Walnut creek.

would be great if someone could post links or anything about imports car that i could visit.

thanks for now/ Tommy from Sweden
Tommy, there isnt much import shops in the walnut creek area, but theres a local shop in concord called twin cam you could visit. they're a bit pricey, but its the closest shop. if you have time, stop by in san jose and visit redzone and black trax. Both of their cars were covered in a recent magazine article. There's also a drift even this weekend if you wanna see that. its in Stockton. And if you can extend your stay a bit longer, CMI (a drag race event) will be on april 2nd and 3rd in Sacramento
95integrals Wrote:Tommy, there isnt much import shops in the walnut creek area, but theres a local shop in concord called twin cam you could visit. they're a bit pricey, but its the closest shop. if you have time, stop by in san jose and visit redzone and black trax. Both of their cars were covered in a recent magazine article. There's also a drift even this weekend if you wanna see that. its in Stockton. And if you can extend your stay a bit longer, CMI (a drag race event) will be on april 2nd and 3rd in Sacramento

thanks for the tips! I am going to take a look at the shop in concord, i was in concord at the mall and did some shopping, so i think i can find it.

the drift event sounds cool and i'm planning to visit it, do u have the adress, so i can find the place

i dont know if i have time to visit san jose because im going to L.A wendsday to friday and on monday i'm planning to go to Vegas for a couple of days.. but thanks for all your tips!

isn't there any place around here where u just see eachother and look at your cars and maybe race or something like that.. at evnings/nights?

here is a link to a swedish street race/modified car site if u guys want to look
http://www.zatzy.com
I know about Zatzy...they put on the Getaway in Stolkholm collection. I got all 3...pretty good footage.
DVS2all Wrote:I know about Zatzy...they put on the Getaway in Stolkholm collection. I got all 3...pretty good footage.
ok! cool! the 4 and 5 is out fore sales to.whe also have GHOSTRIDER a crazy man on motorcycle the movies are similar whit Get away.. but on a bike and mutch more action!
i seen the video of ghostrider. he is hella crazy but the video gets kinda boreing after awhile.
I'll have to see if I can find those 2 and Ghostrider...been awhile since I went to that site.
stop by tower record on friday/saturdays at like 11pm or so. a lot of us meet up there and shit. you might be able to find some races, but dont count on it.
95integrals Wrote:stop by tower record on friday/saturdays at like 11pm or so. a lot of us meet up there and shit. you might be able to find some races, but dont count on it.
ok thanks for the tips!
April 2nd sounds good...San Mateo Expo center
What’s wrong with Oakland?

I was out there in the regal Friday night, no cops almost all night I was there for at least 2 hours before I took off.

Came back on Saturday to run, ran a few races and got chased around by the cops a bit, but it wasn't that bad Did I just get lucky, or what?

Was anyone from here out there this weekend? I seen tons of people out there with video cameras, I would be cool to get a hold of some people who were out there to get some videos of my runs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 Brothers Killed in Oakland runs last night Ryans 18 1,489 05-18-2005, 12:56 AM
Last Post: GN11187
  SJ RUNS WACKKKKK i got towed ITRdungsta 118 5,885 03-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Last Post: WillDrift4food
  Tapioca Expresssss 3/11/05 Tonight 10:30pm Ritz S14 10 671 03-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Last Post: DC2 KiD
  Runs Next Weds..... Ryans 14 1,102 03-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Wrx-7
  Oakland Runs? ohn0itsnate 12 1,055 02-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ITRdungsta
  Open invitation for $$$ runs 2-11thru2-12 King Monza 4 526 02-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Last Post: greg
  Oakland, tonight??? RSX Jay 4 304 07-17-2002, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Matt
  last couple weekends at the runs..... 91LudeSi 19 474 02-15-2002, 12:55 AM
Last Post: 2Muchb00st
  iz the runz gonna be held tonight??? Rotirocket01 48 876 02-11-2002, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Gabe
  02-01-02 runs Matt 38 713 02-06-2002, 07:33 AM
Last Post: crx89lsr