Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Going to Cochella?
I figured only socal kids would be, well anyone going?

It's going to be insane.
When is it? I'll be out in Cali in early-to-mid March, so if it's then, I might get out there. I'll be staying in LA with family most of the time, so I still might not get out there. :holla:
BLA BLAH Wrote:civic cvcc yellow the yellow ones are the fastest

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx...BD93A5&p=0
^^^crazy vid
I thought it was sold out and the only way to get tix was through KROQ?
Come, Join us on track!
(right click and save as)

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
i'm going...
You must be stoned.
I bought my tickets when they went on sale... They might be sold out at this point; however i'm sure they aren't hard to find via craigslist.

My friends and I plan on staying in a villa at the Mariott Desert Springs. They have these two bedroom villas that are huge and sick as **** and it would be awesome if we could fill them up with cochella kids and have a party after. Ours is full and I think there are 4 to a complex. They're 500 a night but sleep 8 people, so it's not too bad.
those villas are so nice...they are ENORMOUS. i stayed in one for a week with some friends...the bedrooms are really big. i'm actually staying there for a few days for my 21st birthday because im anti vegas.
You must be stoned.
Thanks for reminding me what I'm missing....
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

FIRESTARTER Wrote:Maybe you dont understand, so ill spell it out barney style, with the crayolas and shit.
something clever Wrote:those villas are so nice...they are ENORMOUS. i stayed in one for a week with some friends...the bedrooms are really big. i'm actually staying there for a few days for my 21st birthday because im anti vegas.

haha yeah, my friends and I used to go for weekends and hang out. Basically, we'd just get hammered and cause trouble.

...Aparently they get pretty upset if you steal the tiki torches that line the hotel; oh not to mention if they catch you using the jacuzzi at 3am. Good times.
have you ever gone to the club at the hotel?

when we went, we were the youngest people there by a few years. most of the people there were doing bachelor/bachelorette parties. it was seriously ridiculously fun. there were so many dilfs that wanted to get us drunk.

ps coachella=i cant wait
You must be stoned.
something clever Wrote:have you ever gone to the club at the hotel?

when we went, we were the youngest people there by a few years. most of the people there were doing bachelor/bachelorette parties. it was seriously ridiculously fun. there were so many dilfs that wanted to get us drunk.

ps coachella=i cant wait

hahaha yeah, that place is funny. The last time we were there was a couple years ago and we were the youngest by a long shot; we ended up getting the hostess and a couple of her friends to come back and party with us. I love that place.

Are you going for both days or just one? We're only going for Saturday.
you should take me...that would be awesome.
Come, Join us on track!

www.FocusChallenge.com

hey we still have a couple people iffy about going so we might have some extra space in our room, if we do, you're more than welcome to it.. assuming you can find a ticket.
i think i'm going both days...there are artists i HAVE to see both days. i'm just going to ditch school on that monday.
You must be stoned.