Skyline at the local street races
The Skyline in Vacaville racing Powerline
Skyline
Who Won?
[SIZE=3]TA DA FLOW
STEP IT UP YA BITCH!
[/SIZE]
ELECTRON BLUES CLUES 2.0L Si 12.1 COMP
when did this happen and why didnt i get a call?????
I've watched that video about ten times and something about that car doesn't look right.

datsun260z1 Wrote:The Skyline in Vacaville racing Powerline
Skyline
flagging with no pants haha gayness
too many e-racers here
Looks like Chiga's Skyline. It also looks like it got quite a bit faster from when he got trounced by the NorCal DSM guys.
"Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan
I was there. That was years ago, and i won't say where. Daniel was there and I raced him in my Prelude. He whoooped my ass. I'll try to dig up the video.
nice video.. never been to that track =/
ryan Wrote:I was there. That was years ago, and i won't say where. Daniel was there and I raced him in my Prelude. He whoooped my ass. I'll try to dig up the video.

I think we are talking about the same night. Back before JH had the AWD conversion on his Spyder, and Al still had his red 1g Eclipse, which is what he beat Chiga in. Puma and Cuda were there too.
"Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan
thats skyline isnt that fast.. i have personally seen him lose to all of my firends.
91_Z28 Wrote:thats skyline isnt that fast.. i have personally seen him lose to all of my firends.

hahaha. your joking right?

Byron, yes.
thats not anyones skyline that you guys know....its from vacaville...its a 98 r34...

funny how they didnt show the race when the eg tore it a new ass...hahahahaha the first run was with a ek...the second was with a eg...the third that they didnt show was when the eg hooked all over the skyline...lol... dude that owns the skyline is my boy, so its cool...

you guy see that white powerline ef tear that ek w/ctr swap on the bottle up???hahahahaha....
BuiltB20 Wrote:thats not anyones skyline that you guys know....its from vacaville...its a 98 r34...

funny how they didnt show the race when the eg tore it a new ass...hahahahaha the first run was with a ek...the second was with a eg...the third that they didnt show was when the eg hooked all over the skyline...lol... dude that owns the skyline is my boy, so its cool...

you guy see that white powerline ef tear that ek w/ctr swap on the bottle up???hahahahaha....
yea, the EG did beat the skyline, the guy with the skyline let the eg go first so it wouldn't have the advantage of AWD
everyone knows that skyline that is chigas old one, and the guy who owns it supposedly got more stuff done to it. it is maybe runnin a 11 or so, havent seen it in a while that is a old ass vid though!
89' fc3s turboII
03' yzf r6
boo5t3d7 Wrote:everyone knows that skyline that is chigas old one, and the guy who owns it supposedly got more stuff done to it. it is maybe runnin a 11 or so, havent seen it in a while that is a old ass vid though!
Its only a copule weeks old and i just posted it.
boo5t3d7 Wrote:everyone knows that skyline that is chigas old one, and the guy who owns it supposedly got more stuff done to it. it is maybe runnin a 11 or so, havent seen it in a while that is a old ass vid though!
from what people tell me out here he runs 12.9. and the stuff chiga had on it was takin off according to them. and i saw chiga run like an 11.9 or 12.1 i think it was with no 3rd gear......
the 707 area :holla:
2005 Ninja 636(totaled :uhhh: :lame: people should learn how to drive and not hit folks on bikes!)
2004 Honda CBR600rr my new toy :thumbup(sold)
searching for a new toy!
BuiltB20 Wrote:its a 98 r34

No, actually that's an R33. You can tell from the tailights.
your right byron, that is a 33....i messed up by putting 34...like there's a 35 or summin!!!!hahahahha....anyways the 260 z is right that vid was taking recently, but more like 2 months ago.. that isnt chinga's car it belongs to a old ass white cat in vacaville...and he got it from japan auto parts...the fasest that 33 ever went was a 12.2....
B20 is right.... I know the owner personally... its not Chigga's. Hey John... im building a site for Mizzi's i'll pm you with the info, tell me what you think.
ryan Wrote:I was there. That was years ago, and i won't say where. Daniel was there and I raced him in my Prelude. He whoooped my ass. I'll try to dig up the video.

u talkin bout calaveras mountains or canada or somthin, cause it aint Rolleyes
91_Z28 Wrote:B20 is right.... I know the owner personally... its not Chigga's. Hey John... im building a site for Mizzi's i'll pm you with the info, tell me what you think.

If he still owns it, tell him to PM me. I want to see if he wants to do open track with me on the 14th of March down at Laguna. Spots are almost filled and it would be nice to have another GTR around....
gtrownr Wrote:If he still owns it, tell him to PM me. I want to see if he wants to do open track with me on the 14th of March down at Laguna. Spots are almost filled and it would be nice to have another GTR around....

He closed up his shop he owned and is a truck driver now.... i havwe no idea where he is right now... i just hear from him when hes in town.
i heard the IRS got a hold of his skyline
Anyone knows if hes coming out again?
he's "retired" it wont be back out.... if you are looking for some races with actual FAST cars, PM me..... but if you are one of those "street racers" that doesnt want to race unless its a sure win, i understand, you would just be another EVO driver......
still waiting 4 reply
How about I race you, or are you some one that just sets up races?
Honestly I don't care if i lose or not I dunno what made you have a bad image of a Evo driver, but hey you entitled to your opinion. So PM if YOU want to race me
*YAWNS* ok n00B.... ur mommy and daddy bought you an expensive car and now you think you are a street racer? i understand..... how much money would you be willing to put up? You know what my old car ran, and the one i have now isn't gonna be slower..... oh well..... check your PM's.
theres a prelude with skylines tail lights around.. haha closest to skyline that i've seen but yahh its clean..
Skyline= Over Rated
Still waiting for Evo's phone call.............
still waiting for your call.......
i'm sorry if you think i'm a noob all because i dont spend every hr on the forums. I kno your trying to fire me up, but please calm down. Didn't your mommy and daddy teach you manners or are you noob at it?
91_Z28 Wrote:still waiting for your call.......

Stop being a fucking post whore. PM's are available for a reason.
The last I ever heard about Chiga's skyline was that Gruppe-S had it chillin at their shop after he went back to Japan...and then it was being sold to someone but got into an accident. Something about it rolling into a ditch is what I was told. Don't know what happened after that.

I must say though...that car was fun to ride in. Crazy ass launch.
Last time i saw that Skyline was in Concord. It was parked right outside Custom Car Alarm.
Byron Wrote:Stop being a fucking post whore. PM's are available for a reason.

Im not post whoring. i had to post in the same thread b/c he wasn't responding to my pm's. And just out of curiousity.... do any of you moderators or "OG's" have fast street racing cars?

And Eco: yes, i am a n00B.... lets race, bring money.
91_Z28 Wrote:Im not post whoring. i had to post in the same thread b/c he wasn't responding to my pm's. And just out of curiousity.... do any of you moderators or "OG's" have fast street racing cars?

And Eco: yes, i am a n00B.... lets race, bring money.

My friend had a nice fast car...till someone jacked it from Valley Fair Mall. He's savin to build his next project that will soon terrorize the streets again.

Most of us "OG's" are hella busy with other things outside of street racing. I can't speak for everyone...but I know thats what some of us will say.
I was wondering if the skyline is black.
no, silver....
I miss the skyline.

[Image: DSC00854_copy.sized.jpg]
that is sic no doubt
man that pic is hella old school aint it? i think i was there at that race, is that in san jose? yea but say whatever you want about the skyline, its still a bad ass ride, looks good as hell too, just my 2
I remember back in the late 90's early 2000 I was running my turbo civic with a Skyline at 1st Street. I lined up on the right hand side and the Skyline is at the left. It just feel weird to see the driver next to me when I was racing.
1997 B18c1 Civic - Stolen
2004 Acura TSX w/navi
2004 Audi 1.8T
That brought back memories moo!
Street Dreams are made of these!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  local shows caspergsr 4 324 05-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Last Post: caspergsr
  Hey Local San Jose'errrz james4o8 5 433 04-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Last Post: SjCiViCHB
  looking to see some good races in the 408 area moyz 18 791 02-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Last Post: u2sdc2
  what is up with the Montegue races!! Automan22 82 1,422 08-21-2002, 12:12 PM
Last Post: V10Ram488ci
  hwy 9 an summit skyline.... RedneckCracker 39 641 08-15-2002, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Smokin' TDI
  Bay Area Street Racing voruu 12 530 08-05-2002, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Bamm Bamm
  Races In Tracy Last Nite SAiNTVrs 44 504 02-10-2002, 12:07 PM
Last Post: maRiSaX
  California Secretary McPeak Announces State Grants Targeting Illegal Street Racing 0 14 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Eclipse vs. Skyline 0 61 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Street Racing Discovery Channel 0 38 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: