Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyabusa = Death
Everybody needs a 600hp sportbike in their garage.

[Image: 504970a1.jpg]

The Bike -

[Image: f72a052a.jpg]

[Image: f72a064b.jpg]

Supposedly there is a 'busa running around with 738hp, but I couldn't find out much about it.

600hp in a car = a fast car. 600hp in a bike just blows my mind. I can't imagine being able to light up the rear tire at 190mph, and doing wheelies at 210.
This Just in: I've been drinking.
In other news: Your the devil!!

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
I had a video of a turbo'd one hitting 500+ on a dyno. That thing lurched like crazy as it came into boost. Not sure I'd want to ride anything like that...more than once.
busa's are just nasty, straight nasty. i would b.s. on 700hp even for a turbo. the bigboys at the dyno shootout at the prostar drg events are stuck around 550-600hp. if it is out there somebody needs to tell him that there is money to be made at the dyno shootouts.
I know you run bikes blah, if you don't mind me asking; what kind of horsepower are they putting down? I thought I recall you having 2 drag bikes, and I was just wondering what it was like riding them.

The fastest I've ever been on a bike was 100 on my friends R1, just to see what it was like. I'll be honest, I was totally scared shitless, and I grew up racing motocross, so I have some bike experience.

I just can't fathom a bike being ridable with that much hp. What all do they do to them to make them controllable? Outside of stretching the swingarm, I don't know of anything else.
This Just in: I've been drinking.
In other news: Your the devil!!

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
I have been looking for a turbo kit for my bike for so long, but not to compete with or anything. I saw a gixxer6 with a turbo and the guy did nothing but wheelies everywhere. i have a crazy video of a boosted busa, some guy in Europe and he only had 566hp, he was doing roll on’s at 180 and pulling away from a hella nodded gixer k. I can just imagine what a bike close to 800hp is going to do, and plus it’s just got to be for show right, no way he can get serious with a stock frame bike stretched right? Anyway I am just looking for a boost kit to roll around on the street with and show it off, now way I am going to get into dragging.
89' fc3s turboII
03' yzf r6
I get chills thinking about it.. Any videos out? I would like to watch the bike in some action
PhrozenLikwid Wrote:I know you run bikes blah, if you don't mind me asking; what kind of horsepower are they putting down? I thought I recall you having 2 drag bikes, and I was just wondering what it was like riding them.

The fastest I've ever been on a bike was 100 on my friends R1, just to see what it was like. I'll be honest, I was totally scared shitless, and I grew up racing motocross, so I have some bike experience.

I just can't fathom a bike being ridable with that much hp. What all do they do to them to make them controllable? Outside of stretching the swingarm, I don't know of anything else.

a stock 'busa will realistically pull 150hp at the rear wheel, fresh off the dealer floor. i have guys run high nines on stockers. the riders has to weigh under 150lbs though. simple bolt-ons, pipe,air filter and ingitions mods can get you to 170-185hp. if your tuner has a dyno and can map the f/i. that can put a normal sized guy into 9.50 - 9.00, depends on the size of his gonads. the drag only bikes usually run a sliding clutch. this allows full throttle launchs and you can tune the mount slip in the clutch. this mod alone can put a stocker into mid 9's(but is drag only). the outlaw bikes you are seeing with the turbos and 500+ hp are all stock frame, they run a custom swingarm and a suspension. they amazingly close to what you can buy at a dealer chasis wise. yes, thos big hp number are mostly for show, they usually tune down in a race. one guy a know that rides one of those bikes told me that usually race tune is around 500hp

drag racing a bike is like nothing i can describe, cars are fun(i've raced them) but it is so much more intense pulling 1.50 60 foot on a bike. my dad runs a 'busa and i currently run a kawasaki zx-12, they very similar in.
lol i remember when i first got my r1 i took it to 150 hahah i couldnt hear anything butmy heartbeat lol... something bout turbo bikes, i just dont like. i guess the power spike turns me away. no impresive non the less
These guys probably aren't in that power range, but this is pretty cool:
http://link1.streamhoster.com/?u=scuzmo&...&odaid=117

499hp & really fast wheelies:
http://link1.streamhoster.com/?u=scuzmo&...&odaid=117
I can't even imagine how 1st gear would be like on those bikes.
1st gear would knock you off your bike =( if you throttle it like crazy
integlstrike Wrote:1st gear would knock you off your bike =( if you throttle it like crazy

uh, no. can i offer you large helping of stfu.
wat r the reasons for them tunin down there bikes when they race?
asuming that its not fear..?
Custom Wrote:wat r the reasons for them tunin down there bikes when they race?
asuming that its not fear..?

two factors limiting the amount of horsepower that can be used are traction and wheelbase. the outlaw bikes we are talking about are supposed to be the fastest streetbikes........68 inches long and no wheelie bar. At 68inches these bikes can lift the front wheel at half track.
BLAH BLA Wrote:two factors limiting the amount of horsepower that can be used are traction and wheelbase. the outlaw bikes we are talking about are supposed to be the fastest streetbikes........68 inches long and no wheelie bar. At 68inches these bikes can lift the front wheel at half track.

What would happen with full power and a wheelie bar
:uhhh:
Accent_tuner Wrote:domestics have that thing... its called torque.
600 hp? they don't come stock like that, that's for sure. stock they're about 170.
Carcrazy Wrote:What would happen with full power and a wheelie bar
:uhhh:

Top Fuel bikes are the fastest, they run mid 6's. 90% of the run is done with the front wheel in the air. Rocked back on the wheelie bars, accelerating the whole time. they steer by body transfering thier body weight from side to side because the front wheel is in the air....at nearly 250mph. to see it is amazing.....similar to when wile e. coyote sits on the rocket and tries to catch the roadrunner.........right now the biggest problem they have is getting the bike stopped.

if anybody is interested i promote motorcycle races, i regularly have 7 second bikes at my event as well as some legitimate 8 second streetbikes.....come check it out.
Top fuel bikes are nuts to watch. We had a Top Harley come out to Moroso a while back to make a few shakedown passes. One of his wierdest sounding passes was when he had a cylinder go out about halftrack, that left one big ole cylinder thumping along. It's bad enough watching my brother clip off high 8 second passes on his bike with his front wheel dancin' along in the air and his feet dangling out there like some kind of outrigger setup. I don't see how those crazy bastards hang on to the Top Fuel bikes, buttpads or not.
Found the mystery 700hp bike video. You have to enter your birthyear and zip to view the site though. They have some other cool vids too:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/index...B341D5151F
very sexy bike.

blah, were you the member that was bragging about killing cars in a sports bike?
too many e-racers here
Wyte510 Wrote:very sexy bike.

blah, were you the member that was bragging about killing cars in a sports bike?

no, i am the member that does his racing at the track against real racers. car or bike, fast is fast. i have lost to a couple of fast cars, but not lately. i got a new bike last august.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hyabusa owners saturn0317 17 753 08-12-2002, 10:21 PM
Last Post: sac racer
  WTF, death wish. Angel5 0 308 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: