Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My S2K got Stolen. :(
Stolen yesterday. Mar. 1st. Hasn't been recovered yet. Here is what it looked like:

[Image: s2k.sized.jpg]

Mods were:

Volk GT-7 18s in Noble Gold
Tein Flex Coilovers w/ EDFC
Spugen V2 Titanium Full Catback
AEM CAI
J's Style Front Bumper
Compustar Alarm

I honestly didn't think it was nice enough to be stolen. Plenty of nicer s2ks out there I thought. I was obviously wrong. Stolen from Hubbell and 7th Street in San Francisco. Between 12 and 5pm! DAYLIGHT. If anyone hears anything it would be much appreciated. E-mail me at mooboy@samuraifiles.com.
Damn, hot S2k.. I hope you catch the bastards and slice their nuts off.
damn! sorry to hear that man.
is this the s2k that use to be in avr??
Accordcoupe Wrote:is this the s2k that use to be in avr??

Nope. Not that supercharged hotness. Confusedad4:
ill be on the look out in san jose
good luck
damm...Bump for you. I'll also keep a look out. Hopefully it comes back to you w/o too much missing
damn that sucks... i hope the thiefs mother gets rapped
I spend my lunch money on mods
Shift_passion
90 240sx still ka powered
damn hella cars getting jacked.. just 5 minutes from now my sisters bf car alarm went off. kinda suspicious. i went out to go check and there was a car down the street.
his car is a black civic with si's.
his car got jack awhile back because he had tenzo somethings. but yea i live in san jose area.
Damn I don't hear of many S2's being stolen anywhere. Just watch your parts on places like craigslist and such. Good Luck.
wusup with the xtr sticker arent you in xtr?
newbie Wrote:wusup with the xtr sticker arent you in xtr?

Not a big sticker person. :helo:
newspaper says teens in san jose are stole at least 50 cars. hondas and saturns.. :-|
hey ill be on the look out dood.... my car was stolen a month ago, and they stripped my motor and set my car on fire :*( i swear they should put car thieves on death row
damn mooboys s2k got jacked? not cool...sorry for ur loss man
mooboyGSR Wrote:Not a big sticker person. :helo:

ic. i thought that you finally came to your senses and ditched that ricerroni team
damn it seems like S2000's get jacked left and right..FUcken Sucks
05Evo8 Wrote:damn it seems like S2000's get jacked left and right..FUcken Sucks

yeah...most of ive seen have had most of the exterior intact except for the rims or headlights...with the interior stripped to the bone
Why can't people just buy cars?
"This ain't ninth grade, and no body gives a shit how much you bench." - Ronnie Coleman
Asad Wrote:Why can't people just buy cars?

forreal damn a holes :eek5:
newbie Wrote:ic. i thought that you finally came to your senses and ditched that ricerroni team

Yeah well from what I hear most of them don't have cars or do much of anything anymore. So no need to hate.
My friends car just got everything stolen from the inside ... dvds, clothing , etc.. Lucky he dinnt have his laptop inside or his whole car jacked. Happened in Oakland on telegraph avenue. Car was locked (how did they get in?)and was left alone for only an hour. No visible forced entry... Was around 4 AM.
:lame:
Asad Wrote:Why can't people just buy cars?
It is too easy and profitable for them to jack cars. Some people always take the "easy" way out. All they have to do is disable the alarm and mash off with a free joyride and parts.
This by no means that I condone this behavior. If I ever knew somebody who jacked or saw somebody jacking, I won't get into details, but it won't be pretty. It'll probably make some people throw up.
mooboyGSR Wrote:Yeah well from what I hear most of them don't have cars or do much of anything anymore. So no need to hate.

naw lawrence, it aint hatin if its true. you know it yourself that they nothin but ricers with zero knowledge bout the sport. but anyway you the only guy i respect in that team, good luck findin your car
sorry to hear about that lawrence..damn that fckin suxs...hope they find your car soon.
05 RSX TYPE S
damn Sad
car theives are so gay
I know how u feel, To have all that hard earned money and time put in and some punk takes it like it had his name on it, I've lost a tahoe with lots of $$$$ put into it. It was recovered in el centro stripped, and being used to smuggle illegals into the state. Hopefully u get it back in one piece with most of the mods on it.
abs0lutexer0 Wrote:hey ill be on the look out dood.... my car was stolen a month ago, and they stripped my motor and set my car on fire :*( i swear they should put car thieves on death row

ur car got stolen and set on fire? wtf lor.d.
yeah it got stolen right in front of my house 2 months ago
Any leads yet mooboy?
"This ain't ninth grade, and no body gives a shit how much you bench." - Ronnie Coleman
Well it was found Saturday in Pacifica. Stripped.
my car was stolen like 5 months ago they stripped my complete motor and turbo setup along with my c-pillar and thermal exhaust and my hondata thieves should pay the ultimate consequences Sad in memories of my spoolin.redzone performance collaboration turbo gsr
damn my cousins 90 integ was stolen last night but the 2 juveniles were pulled over in sac last night so it didnt get stripped yet thank goodness
Big Chris Wrote:damn my cousins 90 integ was stolen last night but the 2 juveniles were pulled over in sac last night so it didnt get stripped yet thank goodness
Time to beat some ass. :guitar:
damn, i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. have you heard anything about your car? how the hell did they steal it; shouldn't the immoblizer have prevented it from getting jacked?! my s2000 got stolen and stripped two months ago but it was stolen because someone stole my keys from a parking structure valet. i hope you find the fuckers that stole your car Confusedad4: !
-bozz performance
Steph Wrote:damn, i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. have you heard anything about your car? how the hell did they steal it; shouldn't the immoblizer have prevented it from getting jacked?! my s2000 got stolen and stripped two months ago but it was stolen because someone stole my keys from a parking structure valet. i hope you find the fuckers that stole your car Confusedad4: !

It could be bypassed. You just have to match the resistance of the imobilizer that the orig key would put out w/ the immobilizer. some damm auto mag showed how to bypass it.
This is America. Sue the sons of bitches who wrote the article.
Shit that sucks for both of you Sad Sad Sad . My 2 little buddies got their rides stolen. Sorry to hear what you had to go through. Who would have though the S2K was so hot. Keep an eye out on http://www.s2ki.com for your parts.
man..to many people getting there car stolen..
sad thing is people will still buy hot parts and thats why people steal cars
Jay Taylor
I got a mustang and I like to go around corners...
but my car dosnt...
V8R Wrote:Byron is a commie fascist vegan Big Grin
||Wagonist||speedzoku.com||
Ok the guys name that stole his car is XIONG THOR happy hunting everyone
Big Chris Wrote:Ok the guys name that stole his car is XIONG THOR happy hunting everyone
Are you just kidding? How did you get this information? You can PM me if you want. I'm just wondering...because if you got the right guy, then that's cool as fuck. But if you're kidding, then that's wrong to do to somebody. :hammer3:
2Kaccord Wrote:Are you just kidding? How did you get this information? You can PM me if you want. I'm just wondering...because if you got the right guy, then that's cool as fuck. But if you're kidding, then that's wrong to do to somebody. :hammer3:
serous....
Jay Taylor
I got a mustang and I like to go around corners...
but my car dosnt...
V8R Wrote:Byron is a commie fascist vegan Big Grin
||Wagonist||speedzoku.com||
Well if anyone has any information on that guy please send me a PM.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another car stolen. YUP! Tru Dynamix 27 2,680 09-24-2005, 11:07 PM
Last Post: tbkonwso
  Stolen - 240sx s13 coupe (berkeley / 510) krzyxrevver12 6 551 05-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Last Post: krzyxrevver12
  For those who had their car stolen, how much $ u get? Tru Dynamix 0 173 05-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Tru Dynamix
  car stolen .. godammit 92 black EG. black sliipstreams project DC2 21 1,080 05-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Dielectric
  my S2000 got STOLEN from davis Steph 20 1,627 02-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Yung Than
  STOLEN BAY AREA: XR4 and Enkei Ewing Wheels TJ86 1 356 02-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Last Post: DRFT_KE70wagN
  Stolen 91 Integra XVR_CRX12 6 387 01-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Last Post: AzNRaveN23
  Help! Benen Industries car has been stolen!!! Please look inside! PssshhhMr2 14 479 07-24-2002, 04:18 PM
Last Post: PssshhhMr2
  Deceptions Lady Racers Car Stolen!!! _.oO*SpHeRe*Oo._ 3 373 07-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Last Post: PMR_004
  Odd amount of stolen cars SAiNTVrs 0 144 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: