Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new thread
So I ordered a new windscreen for my bike. I ordered the Puig DoubleBubble in clear. I didn'y want a tinted screen. Now my next purchuse is gonna be an undertail then a can. I've decided on the undertail already. (Thanks Mikey)
My debate is which can to get. I'm partial to the Devil highmount. I've looked into Hindle and Jardine. Arata is also a choice and I can't go wrong with a Yoshi. So which cans have you guys had experiances with? My bike won't be a track whore so a full system is out. I'll post pics tomorrow.
"few of them know, soul of a women was created below" - Led Zeppelin

TfH
I have the same type of windscreen on my bike (Puig DB-clear). As far as the exhaust... like you I once thought about the DEVIL since I liked the highmount look...but I ended up with an Arata. My Arata does not sound too deep, too raspy, nor too loud and annyoing...just the way I like it. What bike do you have btw? Good luck w/ the exhaust choice.

[Image: 58795860.jpg]
I have an 04 GSXR 600 which is blue in color.

TfH
Mr Rogers Wrote:I have an 04 GSXR 600 which is blue in color.

i'm not really into a lot of chrome or cosmetic mods. i love the chrome windscreens......kind of like the irridium helmet shields.
Get an Akra. Looks clean and sounds nice. I have a titanium s/o on my f4i. Good luck finding a can!
1996 Honda Civic DX hatchback
2001 Honda CBR f4i
"Gotta stay true to my roots"
get a blue windscreen they look hella nice
I already ordered clear. blue would have been to much blue.

TfH

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fr0ng thread... 0 214 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: