Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOT IMPORT NIGHT **APRIL 2nd, 2005** San Mateo Expo Center
HOT IMPORT NIGHTS is coming to the San Mateo Expo Center!
April 2nd, 2005 - Saturday

Admission $25
Vehicle Registration $55

Get $3 OFF admission!! Enter code: clubworks

Purchase your tickets today!

https://www.overboost.com/tickets_show.asp?id=1707

For more information, log on to: http://WWW.HOTIMPORTNIGHTS.COM
do you have to purchase through overboost or can we just bring a flyer?
think were gonna get jacked like HIN in LA?
Can u buy tickets at the door or is it only through online?
sk Wrote:do you have to purchase through overboost or can we just bring a flyer?

NorCal_ROOSKIY Wrote:Can u buy tickets at the door or is it only through online?

You can bring a flyer at the venue (San Mateo Expo). People usually buy online presale tickets because you don't have to stay in the long lines. But, if you need flyers, send me a PM. I got a bunch.
DEMENTED Wrote:HOT IMPORT NIGHTS is coming to the San Mateo Expo Center!
April 2nd, 2005 - Saturday

Admission $25
Vehicle Registration $55

Get $3 OFF admission!! Enter code: clubworks

Purchase your tickets today!

For more information, log on to: WWW.HOTIMPORTNIGHTS.COM

why can't they buy tickets through SRO?
You could buy it on SRO but I believe its the same thing. I didn't find any SRO coupon code. If not, you should post that code.
I'm going to show, along with a few nice rides.
Angels of Madness
and the 7 deadly sins

AM7
EK4 Almost done
I was just playing Smile
I am unfortunately going to miss this show because I am going to CMI in Sacramento on the same day. My crew will have a few rep. there though.
anyone down going to late runs after the show haha
Anyone know what time "Battle of the Big Boys" is supposed to end? I wanna go to that. Then, head over to the show afterwards.
im going to have to miss this show as well..unless my sponsorship needs my car for the show
i'll be there with my crew....
I got a whole bunch of the dumb flyers. Anyone want some?
Nope sorry. I'm promoting them also. :eek5:
Can any promoters get me in for under 10?
"This ain't ninth grade, and no body gives a shit how much you bench." - Ronnie Coleman
if you guys want, i have a discount code ypou can also use.... Smile

Visit my website.... http://www.mzkayelinn.com
i hope i can go to it.
I'm gonna see if I can top last year in number of pictures. I did something like 320ish. Got a new camera and a tripod for this year...hopefully there are alot more new cars like last year.
i take really good photos at the car show.
going to this one!!
who me... yeah ill be going to this one...
HondaChick 333 Wrote:i take really good photos at the car show.

I take decent pictures...but I wanna learn to take more appealing and interesting shots. It's hella hard though at a car show since you got all the people walkin around and in your way. Half the time if any of the show girls get near the car I'm taking a pic of...I'm engulfed in a crowd of guys droolin all over the place. Not that I don't like having the girls there...cause some here and there are good looking and I don't mind looking at them myself...but I wanna take pics of the cars.
dvs2all-nick-0-lye your just a nut case foo last year we were all walkin together you just coasted off on your own man......straight up disappear on us....werd keep up the good job on capturin all those beautiful pics of the cars
ya most of the pictures on my wall are of car at the car show but i did take some pictures of some models an girls there too. they came out really good. i took photography in high school an did a really good job at that. you going to the car show...
HondaChick 333 Wrote:ya most of the pictures on my wall are of car at the car show but i did take some pictures of some models an girls there too. they came out really good. i took photography in high school an did a really good job at that. you going to the car show...

Yeah...I'll be there. I pretty much have made it my yearly tradition. What kind of camera do you use?

integrals Wrote:dvs2all-nick-0-lye your just a nut case foo last year we were all walkin together you just coasted off on your own man......straight up disappear on us....werd keep up the good job on capturin all those beautiful pics of the cars

Sorry about that man. But I lost you guys and then I gave up lookin around so I went from car to car takin pics. You guys were goin here....then way over there....then way back there...then back here...so I got lost when I was takin pics. It's all good though...I'll try and take hella pics again and spend time walkin with you guys.
hey could i catch a ride with ya there.
Hey HondaChick
I can give u a Ride there.
cool thankz umm pm me with ya number or something...
Looking forward to this mang .... Hopefully there will be hot ass chick this time around with brian ... Jerry put on your pimp suite mang ...
havent been to hin for the longest time. ill try to make it out
im friends with tila nyguen.
I got discount flyers and an online code if anyone needs just PM me or email mdenoga@gmail.com. Thanks.

ENTER CODE: MDENOGA
just buy the tickets online... save yourself the drama from waiting in line. if you have a flyer, you can still get the $3 discount.. but then you gotta wait which sucks!
sorry but does anyone have flyers for CMI.. i need directions to it!!
heres the info for CMI .... http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/saccminews.htm

IF ANYONE NEEDS HIN SAN MATEO FLYERS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT MDENOGA@GMAIL.COM.
Well good luck to all the crews heading out...Unfortunately my bike parts are back from getting chromed...I guess I gonna have to miss this one. :lame:
Props
<*>ApokalypsE<*>
oO0 SVP(DNR Performance )0Oo
For Sale RIMS
Evolution CP-35's 17" 4x114.3 $650
Accord/Prelude/240sx
im gonna be there supporting my crews! (aka: mackin on girls all night)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PALO ALTO TEEN CENTER CAR SHOW MAY 28th, 2005 Jr_jdmtheory 25 2,940 06-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SP b18 RaCr
  Duel At DeAnza College May 15th 2005 Ryans 24 1,115 05-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Black Komet
  2 Brothers Killed in Oakland runs last night Ryans 18 1,373 05-18-2005, 12:56 AM
Last Post: GN11187
  San Francisco Japantown's Asian Heritage Festival 5/22/2005 Jr_jdmtheory 11 626 05-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Sp DoHc vTeC
  Wagonist Gathering May 14 2005, NorCal Jay 2 248 05-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Jay
  Hot Import Nights was whaaaaaaaaaaaack sjb18bcivicr 39 2,819 04-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Last Post: PMR_004
  What the fuck happen last night in SL? Quad-Damage 13 1,371 03-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Last Post: vndragonslayer
  Bar-B-Q Meet and Show on March 5th, 2005 Ryans 13 1,050 03-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Kat03Tib
  Damn Saturday Night Lights Was Deep Than A Mugg Up In Da Tizzown!!! FATAL PROjECTS1 17 1,050 02-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ITRdungsta
  So what happened to the white civic that crashed on sat night? NORCALSTI 6 592 02-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Jay