Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Cars For A Video This Weekend In San Lorenzo This Friday
I NEED CARS AND I MEAN LOTSA CARS ANY CARS PREFFER MODDED ONES IMPORTS OR DOMESTICS FOR A VIDEO SHOOT MY BUDDY IS DOING COME REPPIN YOUR CREW HELL EVEN BRING YOUR CREW I JUST NEED EM THERE THIS FRIDAY AT 1:00 PM AT STRABUCKS IN SAN LORENZO IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT THERE HIT ME BACK bayareaplayer04@yahoo.com YOU WILL GET YOUR CAR IN THE VIDEO AND WEMIGT QUOTE YOU IN THE VIDEO SO HIT ME BACK IF YOU CAN MAKE IT UP THERE THEN WE WILL HIT THE RUNS AT OUR SPOT HIT ME BACK YO
What kind of video is this? Will it be a public DVD release or just an online video?
its gonna be on a documentary my buddy is doin for starbucks he needs us there with the cars to film the cars and us chillin like we do every weekend my crewwill be there i just wanna invite others out to kik it with us and floss your ride so if you wanna come hit me back for sure ite and i will have a copy of the finished product for everyone to see after its all done
documentary on starbucks about import scene hanging out there?

SORRY. but it not cool documenting fake stuff.. why don't u doc on bikers. they always tend to hang there..

dont make the racing scene something for what it isn't
lol yea too many bikers hanging at starbucks.
bayareaplayer04 Wrote:I NEED CARS AND I MEAN LOTSA CARS ANY CARS PREFFER MODDED ONES IMPORTS OR DOMESTICS FOR A VIDEO SHOOT MY BUDDY IS DOING COME REPPIN YOUR CREW HELL EVEN BRING YOUR CREW I JUST NEED EM THERE THIS FRIDAY AT 1:00 PM AT STRABUCKS IN SAN LORENZO IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT THERE HIT ME BACK bayareaplayer04@yahoo.com YOU WILL GET YOUR CAR IN THE VIDEO AND WEMIGT QUOTE YOU IN THE VIDEO SO HIT ME BACK IF YOU CAN MAKE IT UP THERE THEN WE WILL HIT THE RUNS AT OUR SPOT HIT ME BACK YO

bayareaplayer04 Wrote:its gonna be on a documentary my buddy is doin for starbucks he needs us there with the cars to film the cars and us chillin like we do every weekend my crewwill be there i just wanna invite others out to kik it with us and floss your ride so if you wanna come hit me back for sure ite and i will have a copy of the finished product for everyone to see after its all done

Jesus Christ. I feel dumber for having read this. Were you absent for the first 6 years of school when they taught basic grammar and punctuation?
"Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan
you guys dont need to be talkin mess i dont punctuate cous i type fast it is easier for me and there or 0 bikers at our starbucks we have a crew out there if you read my post its all cars im just tryin to get some more people to show up and have a good time with is this film is not even about the racing "scene" its just about what me and my crew do on a friday night when we kik it i just thought id see if anyone else wanted to come check it out so dont get all dumb on me just come and check it out peace out
Why is so many people are just mean? No body is perfect and seems like byron is so SMART to make a comment like this...... Just hate people like that, I graduate Pharmaceutical but doesnt mean i can write good grammar.....
prelude_vtec Wrote:Why is so many people are just mean? No body is perfect and seems like byron is so SMART to make a comment like this...... Just hate people like that, I graduate Pharmaceutical but doesnt mean i can write good grammar.....

BWAHAHAAHAH...that's funny shit
prelude_vtec Wrote:Why is so many people are just mean? No body is perfect and seems like byron is so SMART to make a comment like this...... Just hate people like that, I graduate Pharmaceutical but doesnt mean i can write good grammar.....

Yes, I am smart and I come across that way because I punctuate my sentences and use proper grammar. I never said you had to like me, but the fact of the matter is that a post with little to no capitalization, punctuation, or grammar is one that begs not to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying you can't sodomize the english language and rape the rules of grammar to your preference, but if you do so, expect people to talk to you like an ignorant asshat.
"Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan
bayareaplayer04 Wrote:you guys dont need to be talkin mess i dont punctuate cous i type fast it is easier for me and there or 0 bikers at our starbucks we have a crew out there if you read my post its all cars im just tryin to get some more people to show up and have a good time with is this film is not even about the racing "scene" its just about what me and my crew do on a friday night when we kik it i just thought id see if anyone else wanted to come check it out so dont get all dumb on me just come and check it out peace out

ahem.. REASON IM HATING ON YOU CUZ UR BOI IS CLAIMING TO DO A DOCUMENTARY...

NOT HAVE FUN... THEREFORE=REPRESENTING SOMETHING THAT ISN'T...=GHETTO FAKE SHIET
ahhah nice thread, I at least use "cuz" for "because" :hehe:
Yes, I am smart and I come across that way because I punctuate my sentences and use proper grammar. I never said you had to like me, but the fact of the matter is that a post with little to no capitalization, punctuation, or grammar is one that begs not to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying you can't sodomize the english language and rape the rules of grammar to your preference, but if you do so, expect people to talk to you like an ignorant asshat.

Took him atleast 3 hours to type this, because he was reveiwing his Grammar book..... Got nothing to say to you anymore....

NOVEL PRIZE GOES TOOOOO BYRONNNN "AKA" SMART DICK..........
Took him atleast 3 hours to type this, because he was reveiwing his Grammar book..... Got nothing to say to you anymore....

NOVEL PRIZE GOES TOOOOO BYRONNNN "AKA" SMART DICK..........[/QUOTE]
prelude_vtec Wrote:Took him atleast 3 hours to type this, because he was reveiwing his Grammar book..... Got nothing to say to you anymore....

Byron is a smart guy, who has posted on SRO for a long time, and regularly contributes his extensive automotive knowledge, and spirited technical and political debates. His views in this thread also echo my frustration with the influx of what seems to be mentally challenged board members. You may very well not be mentally challenged; but whenever someone posts a barely comprehensible, misspelled, un-punctuated paragraph, we have to base our assumptions of the intelligence level of the poster based on that paragraph.

If you want to be taken seriously, on what we're trying to keep a serious site, please type with a smidgen of intelligence.

For instance, in the post above: By Novel prize, did you mean a trinket prize or were you attempting to reference the Nobel prizes? (see what I mean?)
01Dakota Wrote:BWAHAHAAHAH...that's funny shit

Wait a minute, I thought prelude_vtec was joking around, thats why 01Dakota said what he/she said, guess not Confusedad4:
So, how'd the shoot go?
prelude_vtec Wrote:Took him atleast 3 hours to type this, because he was reveiwing his Grammar book..... Got nothing to say to you anymore....

[/QUOTE]
There's the door. Via con Dios muchacho.
forget about the documentary. go find those silly ricers roaming around san lorenzo/san leandro, there desperate for anything from middle school girls to knock off rims.

^whats with the english bs up there? its the internet... its not like hes doing an online job interview or something professional.
too many e-racers here
Geeze, why is everyone so negative?
dam, i know hella ricers, like me, we will all roll with our underglows and talk about how tight APC is and shit. Z3 fenders for life.
Wyte510 Wrote:^whats with the english bs up there? its the internet... its not like hes doing an online job interview or something professional.

No, but the way you project yourself online is a reflection of yourself in real life. Its pretty easy to generalize a person's education or maturity level by the way they write.
Quad-Damage Wrote:Z3 fenders for life.

You've got that right Confusedmoke2:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Show this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryans 12 1,057 03-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Custom
  kids, 1st gen eclipse, and no knowlegde of cars!!!!!! S13-RKT 18 952 03-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Last Post: evo8chris
  Chevy Commercial is looking for fixed up cars TODAY!!! Ryans 5 258 08-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Big Chris
  will it rain this weekend? silver_stripes 2 119 02-07-2002, 12:59 PM
Last Post: k.
  Weekend Bust Warning Thread 0 785 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Cmi This Weekend Head Count!!!!! undrcvr90teg 0 235 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sheriff's New Cars !!! Uh Oh !! VETTE 0 503 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Odd amount of stolen cars SAiNTVrs 0 178 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  video and pics from ACT West Coast Nationals in Palmdale, CA. 2/24/02 TypeRdude 0 73 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Weekend Runs TuRboSpYdEr 0 87 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: