• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happen to the good ol days...
1SIK1.8T Wrote:Damn this is Algier? I know you fool. LOL

who r u?
4wd ownzzzz
[Image: http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/a...ng1sig.jpg]

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
<---- OG My old screen name was SentraSERj since 2001. Then i crashed the car and changed my sn. This Forum was really poppin in 2002, but now its pretty slow.
NRR
hey algier. i need to talk to you in regards to a suppsoed 4.785 FD install you did on a black EG. in your garage. PM me.

its a 92 hatch with GSR motor and ITR tranny . u may know the guys as Kevin or ryan parker. i purchased the car. parker says it has 4.78's i dont believe it cuz freeway speeds dont match up. he said they ddi the install in your garage. i just want confirmation. possibly you guys put in an LS 5th or somethign but i still think its just a st8 ITR tranny.
http://SpoolinPerformance.com
Bay area turbo installs and fabrication.
log manifold/IC/dwnpipe.dmptube

93 b20 Civic Turbo- stln
91 all motor LS integra- sld
gizzer 4Dr- built & Turboed
JDMb18civic Wrote:wheres all the OG SRO members at...

stationed in Arizona Sad
then I'm off to Alaska :lame:
2003 Mustang Mach 1
sold because of my stupidity

Mach shopping again
hey everyone............
*RIP* 00' Civic Si

02' Rsx type S stock for nowWink
maRiSaX Wrote:hey everyone............
hey..remember me Angel
4wd ownzzzz
[Image: http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/a...ng1sig.jpg]

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
JDMb18civic Wrote:hey..remember me Angel

yeeeeah whats up Algier!!?
*RIP* 00' Civic Si

maRiSaX Wrote:hey everyone............

Oh god, she's back! Just kiddin Mari. How is that RSX treating you?
Street Dreams are made of these!
maRiSaX Wrote:yeeeeah whats up Algier!!?

Ever since you got your Type-S its been stock!

I'm still waiting on mods here.

I'm OG somehow too. Although I've maybe met one of you. And seen ryan drive by.
Sup guys... I dont think I have ever posted here but I have read the forums for the last ummmmmmmm dunno how many years... I was out racing with all the OG guys when SRO pretty much started. I so would love to have those days back, back when someone would pull up and slam on there brakes and see the front body clip go skidding across the ground. Oh the good ol days. Big Grin If anyone remembers a black 93 Z28 Camaro that was me. Smile Used to be there every weekend runnin from the cops. I joined the military a few years back but my baby is better then ever and when I get back home in 2 years I hope you guys still run. I want to see how my new 383 stroker does against the shitangs. Big Grin Woot. Be safe and race hard guys.

Jer
BeerMan Wrote:Sup guys... I dont think I have ever posted here but I have read the forums for the last ummmmmmmm dunno how many years... I was out racing with all the OG guys when SRO pretty much started. I so would love to have those days back, back when someone would pull up and slam on there brakes and see the front body clip go skidding across the ground. Oh the good ol days. Big Grin If anyone remembers a black 93 Z28 Camaro that was me. Smile Used to be there every weekend runnin from the cops. I joined the military a few years back but my baby is better then ever and when I get back home in 2 years I hope you guys still run. I want to see how my new 383 stroker does against the shitangs. Big Grin Woot. Be safe and race hard guys.

Jer

its all about the idiot in the maro that ran into the fence at the end of first street. :hammer2:
I remeber that. I don't think the fence is fixed either.
Yeah there has been a lot of peeps who can't drive a car to save thier lives... Confusedlap: My car has never been off the road nor ever will Big Grin She likes pavement too much and I would never hurt my baby. You guys think in aroun 2 years they will be runnin still?
Oh yeah. FNF3 is coming out. But its a dorifto movie. But it'll just make some more dumb ass highschooler's come out and "race".
gsxtreme Wrote:Oh god, she's back! Just kiddin Mari. How is that RSX treating you?

:hi: Hi neighbor!!1

Yup the rsx is still stock and running good....
*RIP* 00' Civic Si

OMG hi 2 u!

miss ya Mari! Wink
Woah. Where have you been?
"This ain't ninth grade, and no body gives a shit how much you bench." - Ronnie Coleman
Yeah (I moved to San Diego at the Naval Air Sation in North Island; with no wheels man),

I was a lurker on the boards back in 2000, but then I finally got the nerve to join & actually post two years later.

P.S. Plus I didn't have a cool car or a ride to be proud of when I was in high school...by the time I realized that SRO wasn't about having a nice car; it was too late.
TYPE LT (Luxury Touring)
damn, havent been here in a while... ok i joined in like 2k. I downloaded all those videos that use to be up, i dont know what i did with them tho.. but i still have that svp itr v. camaro and mustang vid :thumbup n 1st was tight, gateway, GA, SSJ, monday and wed nite runs, KK in UC, etc. etc. so many "tracks", encounters and great races.

now its just strictly the legit track... whos goin to CMI :hi:
Aluminati CiViC Si
THE PLAYER Wrote:but i still have that svp itr v. camaro and mustang vid :thumbup :hi:
Post them up!!!
am i
what up Phil! how u been? it's billy... wrx chris' friend... w/ da silver 4 door ek... u were gona do the LS turbo for me and then i crashed my car a week before u were gona work on it...
wut up beaver!
if 4 > 2
then sedan > coupe
The "Good 'ol Days" is exactly where it's at.... back in the "Good 'ol Days"
abs0lutexer0 Wrote:what up Phil! how u been? it's billy... wrx chris' friend... w/ da silver 4 door ek... u were gona do the LS turbo for me and then i crashed my car a week before u were gona work on it...

whats up man. im good, still doin the spoolinperformance thing. doin pretty good . just tryin to keep business down a lil bit get myself a lil free time. but a lil extra money never hurt no one right ? hehe

just driving my 4dr .. picked up a 4 runner 1996. its a nice daily. eats gas like my integra tho =T but whichever. one runs a 12.9 on street tires. the other can haul the car that runs 12.9 ahhaa :gamer:

hopefully ill slap on some slicks and run high 11's at least now i can tow it home if it breaks haha
http://SpoolinPerformance.com
Bay area turbo installs and fabrication.
log manifold/IC/dwnpipe.dmptube

93 b20 Civic Turbo- stln
91 all motor LS integra- sld
gizzer 4Dr- built & Turboed
i either lurked or had someone from the crew post for me...im not the most social guy at the races i guess. we went to our share of PR's and mili 500 races, had fun racing my vw's and all but i too have moved on to faster cars...

i'm still out caring when i can and helping build other team cars...but ill be on the board a little more now.
u still kick it w/ chris? damn i remember your red eg coupe... that thing was a beast!
if 4 > 2
then sedan > coupe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Tints 4 reasonable price renabeana 9 603 05-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Last Post: BlacktraxGirl
  tires what's good place to buy them the san jose/fremont area? trdspd 12 557 04-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Last Post: EstimaTCR
  good tint place for cheap around san jose james4o8 24 1,017 04-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post: 510eclipse
  What the fuck happen last night in SL? Quad-Damage 13 1,401 03-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Last Post: vndragonslayer
  Good and Cheap polishing the bay area??? EP GOLDIE 8 574 02-14-2005, 12:38 AM
Last Post: project DC2
  looking to see some good races in the 408 area moyz 18 884 02-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Last Post: u2sdc2
  Any good machine shop in the bay area? b18onboost 1 104 07-31-2002, 02:50 AM
Last Post: kalieclipserace
  Where To Get Good Deals On Wheels & Tires? KrZyMaX 8 282 07-14-2002, 04:34 PM
Last Post: neevosh
  good garage indoplaya 0 85 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Window Tinting: Where to go in the south 408 for good/inexpensive tinting Gabe 0 382 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: