Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone work at Comcast or know somebody?
If you work at Comcast or know somebody PM ME. Im looking for some help from an installer. $ Make it worth your while.

:thumbup Thanks up front :thumbup
to install what?
u can buy a spliter and just go from there, u get like 19 channels and what not thats what im doing, some installer offer to do it, for a trade with computer software for me, but i found he got fired so i never got hookedup

y
they sell spliters at Fry's electronics Smile
we pay for the digital cable tv + cable internet so the guy hooked me up with a splitter. but the only thing is that he didnt really installed the cable internet the day he came so thats why installation was free plus the splitter lol.

the dude also asked for a cig haha. the installer dudes are cool. the tech reps are gay.
I need a guy to take off the "trap" on the cable pole...PM ME if you got a hook up with somebody :thumbup help a college student out! :thumbup
i know that i can rig it up at the cable connection in the ground outside of my house, but then there is a trap on the pole that will catch and notify about the modifications made?
==========================================
both dsm's gone, now rocking the bigblock EK on n2o Confusedmoke2:
Yeah it just depends on the area your in and how many audits they do. SOMEONE PM ME ABOUT IT! I need a hookup :wiggle:
You know comcast subcontracts its field workers generally.
james4o8 Wrote:they sell spliters at Fry's electronics Smile
we pay for the digital cable tv + cable internet so the guy hooked me up with a splitter. but the only thing is that he didnt really installed the cable internet the day he came so thats why installation was free plus the splitter lol.

the dude also asked for a cig haha. the installer dudes are cool. the tech reps are gay.

dont hate the reps.. blame the customers for not paying their bills on time. hahaha

btw i work for comcast
PM'd you jdmgsr :thumbup
u should get a call in a week or so. he is on vacation right now. once he get back he said he can see what he can do. btw .. what city u located at.
510 Pinole/San Pablo Thanx bro! :thumbup

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Body work for AE86 Asad 4 233 04-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Asad
  Who has school or work on monday? Accord92sir 0 349 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Shop for AC work? Wolf 0 79 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Need work StickyIckyIcky 0 66 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anyone work at a Funiture store like LEVITZ ron 0 63 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Suspension Work in the South Bay 2.3LiterFocus 0 166 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  where to go to get lighting work done??? chris48399 0 67 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Try MotoRex.com but doesn't work. PORSCHEGTR 0 240 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  where can i get custom body work on my car? k1n0y 0 203 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  any quotes from east bay shops on some suspension work? marcdogg816 0 104 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: