Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
650 racers.. are there any left?
I remember we had a big ass thread on here back in the day.. What happened are there any left? We had some good pr's like 2 years ago lol.
yea whats good in the 650???
we go to 707, and its called infineon,
ri0tvenom Wrote:we go to 707, and its called infineon,

"We"? U only have 3 posts and have been here for a short while.. From the way that sounds I don't think u went 2 any of our pr's.
xjdm94x Wrote:I remember we had a big ass thread on here back in the day.. What happened are there any left? We had some good pr's like 2 years ago lol.

We shoule do a meet or something to see if there is anymore 650 racer.... :newbie:
i dont think theres much left. i do see alot of noobies at in n out. pr's.. those were the good ol days.
TRiPPiN Wrote:i dont think theres much left. i do see alot of noobies at in n out. pr's.. those were the good ol days.

yves, you still have jon sartes number?
burlingame is starting back up. mostly muscle cars. u see some imports once in a while. HMB has their own too. we do it every tuesday and thursday nights. all 650 cars.highschool kids like me mostly with ok cars.
just waitin for my swap!!! hope u guys set a date for a meet... that would be fun. :newbie:
xjdm94x Wrote:"We"? U only have 3 posts and have been here for a short while.. From the way that sounds I don't think u went 2 any of our pr's.

dude i live in 650, raced the usual spost milbrae, 3com blah blah bla, sometimes oakland, private runs??? what kind of car you drive do you even race it??? or just watch like the rest?? anyhow the number of post on this forums is 3 dont really mean anything, im just saying people should stop street racing at the usual spots and take it to safer spots, 650 is no place to race pot holes and the roads are very small.
TRiPPiN Wrote:i dont think theres much left. i do see alot of noobies at in n out. pr's.. those were the good ol days.

i know what u talking about i use to go there...man we should really do a meet maybe meet at in n out like the old times :newbie:
ri0tvenom Wrote:dude i live in 650, raced the usual spost milbrae, 3com blah blah bla, sometimes oakland, private runs??? what kind of car you drive do you even race it??? or just watch like the rest?? anyhow the number of post on this forums is 3 dont really mean anything, im just saying people should stop street racing at the usual spots and take it to safer spots, 650 is no place to race pot holes and the roads are very small.

yeah all those spots you listed aren't where we had our private runs.. anyone who goes to private runs has to race. i was the guy w/ a turbo gen 2 integra and H22A hatch you can ask newbie he invited me everytime. after i find pics of my gen 2 i'll post them but this was my h22 hatch for now...

[Image: wMjE0NzgyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg]

[Image: wMjE0NzgzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg]

money shot
[Image: wMjE0NzgxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg]
streetbreed650 Wrote:i know what u talking about i use to go there...man we should really do a meet maybe meet at in n out like the old times :newbie:

no one from back then is really around anymore.. seems like everything fell off a little. a lot of pple have converted to rwd drift or grip racing from what i've seen.
xjdm94x Wrote:no one from back then is really around anymore.. seems like everything fell off a little. a lot of pple have converted to rwd drift or grip racing from what i've seen.

or just dont have time. as for me, i just dont want to beat up my car as much. im still doing things to it just not as active as before.
Newbie invited me and my boys to a few of the PR's. Majority of us moved out of the import scene and just bought new cars. All of the old cars we used to race have been sold or stolen. We moved on to BMW's, NSX, SUV's, american cars, bikes, etc.

Yes, PR's, the old days when driving down to the 408 and 510 was too risky.
Yea, what happened to behind the zoo with like 100 cars where you couldnt fit them all in there?
pr's usally turn into public runs, anyhow lets all have a public run at the zoo again, meet up at stones 12, tonight if it dont rain. ight peace
our pr's never really turned into public runs.. did you ever watch 360vm? the timelapse video where they followed us for our pr's to put in their dvd.. some guys showed up to our meet up spot and they were told to leave.. they even wanted to fight over it.. i think that crew was xtr or something from daly city. i don't really remember.
cant meet there now ri0tvenom because you just posted it up on the forum. next time PM people
lol, my gf lives on sloat, i can hear the damn 240's at night sometimes.
yea a lot of those 240s are really loud, however they're not as annoying as some of those raspy-sounding integras!
xjdm94x Wrote:our pr's never really turned into public runs.. did you ever watch 360vm? the timelapse video where they followed us for our pr's to put in their dvd.. some guys showed up to our meet up spot and they were told to leave.. they even wanted to fight over it.. i think that crew was xtr or something from daly city. i don't really remember.
haha we are not talking about 650 are we??

anyhow stones town meet was cracking, saw lots of cars, met new faces will do again!!
VQ30DE415 Wrote:cant meet there now ri0tvenom because you just posted it up on the forum. next time PM people

i can post every spot, cops will come regaurdless, we all meet up at in n out, cops know we know they know that we know and we still go!!, usally spots will get broken, anyhow the other fresh spots i would not mention.
Alright, speaking of fresh spots, i think its time 2 find some
PM me on the new spots and new shit coming up. im down and about 10 friends of mine with cars that will race are down too. pm me
650 PRs were the shiets...CANADA anyone
4wd ownzzzz
[Image: http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/a...ng1sig.jpg]

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
man, all newb's in here

NEWBIE, come back to the bay

hella cars showed up to that one PR w/ 360 video, but some people had to fuck it up
but that was a cool ass track
...mike aka NEWBIE left... thought you knew. it aint gonna be like it used to be til he gets back. hot damn! n i left too... hahah jk. fuck all that 4 now, im getting my house. but ill be ready when mike gets back, fo sho! hahah.
haha well i aint gonna take all the credit. all im gonna say is, all the newbies now aint like how we was then... old 650/415 went different paths, but most are doin it big now though. when i come back ima throw best of the bay part III
I've been around the 650 (and this board lurking) for years... nothing much going on these days
yea... i meet up my buddy at in n out in daly city... maybe some od ya might have seen me, only g1 integra.... out there representing...
by the time u make it back newbie my ef should finally be done.
man if we all rolled up to a legal strip together (50 deep like at the runs) that would be tight, and legal....
B16-T Wrote:man if we all rolled up to a legal strip together (50 deep like at the runs) that would be tight, and legal....

first someone need to make one here in the bay area... :hammer2:
that's never happening.. people have been trying to do that since 00. all of them have failed.
newbie Wrote:haha well i aint gonna take all the credit. all im gonna say is, all the newbies now aint like how we was then... old 650/415 went different paths, but most are doin it big now though. when i come back ima throw best of the bay part III
mike where u move to???

well u better let me kno wen the big PR will be
4wd ownzzzz
[Image: http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/a...ng1sig.jpg]

11sec4door

Confusedquintfaw
650 racer anyone up to go to infineon? me and a bunch of my friends are going up there this wednsday the 25th. we should all go and meet up somewhere like at 3:30, or just go up there that day. should be fun.
650 has been too hot!
Too many modified tickets and asshole cops make it expensive to just roll around nowadays!.....Also thieves like our cars here so I've stopped modding and just started cruisin....Its not what it used to be.........
SRO meet at infineon,
carlo check out ncda pics at the drifting forum. is that your old car?

chris whats gonna be in your ef? pm me

went to a drag race here, ill post pix later...
Guess i'll be seeing some of you guys at In & Out later tonight!!!! :thumbup
newbie Wrote:carlo check out ncda pics at the drifting forum. is that your old car?

chris whats gonna be in your ef? pm me

went to a drag race here, ill post pix later...

hahahha damn yeah thats my old car. i met the dude at picknpull in fremont last august. he bought it from the dude who bought it from me. oh well. im a true nissan enthusiast now mike. i got a datsun, nissan, and an infiniti all under my name AND full-coverage insured right now, hahaha. ballin biatch. plus the civic and the impreza. but those are under natassias name. i gotta make room for my bike somehow... muahahah!
hahahahahahaha nigga ballin outta control! shit nigga we finna start up some old school shit when i get back. ima bring my shit with me when i go back there and we blangin the shit outta of these cars. show the rooks how to do it hahaha
anythin goin on tonight???
sup fellas...hi mike :hi: long time no see....hows everyone doin?
05 RSX TYPE S

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any racers? 91_Z28 5 646 04-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Last Post: BOOstGhost
  Deceptions Lady Racers Car Stolen!!! _.oO*SpHeRe*Oo._ 3 321 07-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Last Post: PMR_004
  Opinions about a new hangout for racers?? cclassballa 24 442 03-07-2002, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Tadash130
  Chico Racers thelemur_2000 6 78 02-18-2002, 04:20 PM
Last Post: thelemur_2000
  Central Cali Racers KickerZX2 3 143 02-09-2002, 01:01 AM
Last Post: MX5
  CMI + rain = lotsa drunk racers! crx89lsr 0 329 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Why Do Us Northern Cali Racers Have To Drive Around For Hours To Go To A Race? TrialGSR 0 122 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  ATTN: Bay Area Racers! CivicRacerKid94 0 125 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  where the UC racers at... SedanRacingCrew 0 206 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Uc Santa Cruz Racers Where U At? aznprydefloz 0 724 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: