Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another car stolen. YUP!
Hi guys. I used to post on this msg board back in the older days (Who remembers Montague and North 1st St. still being hush hush?)

Anyways, the day has come that my black 2000 Acura Integra GSR coupe has been stolen. I always hear about others cars and I guess my day has come. DESPITE THAT FACT THAT MY CAR IS 110% STOCK! I understand the b18c, the ninja star rims, and the seats alone can make it desirable. I did have a modest audio system which I NEVER blasted out loud.

It was stolen between 2am-7am early morning on 4/25/05 from San Francisco Sunset District. (Across from Lincoln High school). But I am sure if YOU stole my car, you would be well aware of the location.

Well, just a FYI thread: If you happen to see any of the following DISTINCTIVE ITEMS on sale, just know IT IS STOLEN!!!!
so buy at your own risk.

-Pioneer DEH6800?? (forgot exact model) head unit with a minor scratch on the front screen.

-One JL W3 12 in subwoofer enclosed in a custom made ported box built to the specs of JL recommendations. The box has NO CARPET and is still bare and it has a few scratches on the bottom of the box. (Guarantee you they will sell this as a set so beware!)

-TWO Cadence Amps that powers the sub and components. THESE ARE RARE AMPS! They have a huge bright orange cover and you can spot them a mile away! TRUST ME when I say if anyone is trying to sell 2 CADENCE ORANGE amps, THEY ARE STOLEN! Not many people know or have these amps.

That is all for now. I do not expect to receive any of these items back and I understand the price I pay for driving such a "thieves' car", but I am just letting people know about the items.

OK, nice to see SRO still up and doing well.

EDIT: Forgot to add..

-B18c engine: Years ago during my turbo install, my friend F*CKED up the oil return line and cracked my block. So if you are a buying a B18c1 engine, check the oil feed line. If it has been heavily welded, ITS STOLEN!
damn that sucks. someone tried to steal my car at my house also. did u have alarm or locks for your car? god luck getting your car back
Damm, that sucks bro. I'll keep a look out. Didn't you use to drive an MKiii? or was that someone else with a handle similar to yours? well hopefully you get it back in one piece, but kind of doubt it, so hopefully insurance is good to you. thieves<------ :hammer2:
sucks man...... just as long as your insurance covers it, its ok
yeah did you haver an alarm?......any kind of theft devices?......
I have the same a 95 integra but its fixede up!....
I wanna be prepared while its in the shop!!.....
What can I do?.......I dont want that to happen to me too!.....
sorry to hear I hope you get it back!
Im in SF too
i build my lil own low jack lol...

used my old pda phone, 6620 and installed the gps software on it. i just leave that phone where ever i go... so if anyone takes my car, i can pin point the car( or phone) from my computer
teach me how to do that in my car...
just get pager alarm, hook lock, kill switch, and there are many other little deterents that can help w/ ecu and fuses.....
tbkonwso Wrote:i build my lil own low jack lol...

used my old pda phone, 6620 and installed the gps software on it. i just leave that phone where ever i go... so if anyone takes my car, i can pin point the car( or phone) from my computer
more details!

This may be a candidate for a FAQ :thumbup

Stickified, good luck finding your car
[size=2][size=1][Image: http://sromagazine.com/boards/images/smi...freakB.gif]
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
better watch who u with.... could be your best friends n you wouldn't even knoe it...
maxoutracer Wrote:better watch who u with.... could be your best friends n you wouldn't even knoe it...

Wow, I can't believe this got stickied. I feel so special.

Anyways, my car was found stripped this past Saturday 4/30/05 around 35th Avenue and Taraval in the Sunet Dist (around 15 blocks from my house!!)

Now can someone tell me how the F*CK a stripped/engine-less/interior-less car gets towed to be dropped off in a residential area and NOT BE SEEN?!? This is just ridiculous. And the guys didn't just strip it as in take the seats, engine, rims. These f*ckers took the door panels, parts of the carpeting, and even took some speaker wires!

Anyways, I am not happy I lost my personal belongings but I am happy that now I will look into a new car w/the insurance money. Probably a used e46 M3.

And funny you said that maxoutracer. That Friday, one of the dudes I've known forever got into a fight with me. He said some harsh things and whatever. But I don't think he has the ability to have my car jacked. But like my other friend said, YOU NEVER KNOW!

Thanks for the sticky mod's. But just be on the look out for those stolen items. And I will think of doing that GPS thing on my next car, but my main theft deterrent will be the GARAGE!

Forgot to add: if you have a GSR, my advice is to sell it and get something better. Not only will it not get stolen, but your insurance payments will be much much lower. If you love your car that much, keep it garaged. If you do not have one, well, it's only a matter of time.
yea... there's alot of stuff happening here in the bay area... friend stealing friend shit...
the thieves probably stripped in a nearby garage
daymn I love integs!....
So far I have an autolock, kill switch alarm.....I dont think its enuff though....
If they tow my shit they tow it...but if they wanna try taking it what else could I do?...
I dont wanna sell my baby!....
U might wanna check ur friends garage!!!
yea theres alot of theft in that area, my last crx i had it was in my friends driveway and next thing you know it got broke into and they took everything! including the air freshner.... i hate thieves
I spend my lunch money on mods
rizz Wrote:daymn I love integs!....
So far I have an autolock, kill switch alarm.....I dont think its enuff though....
If they tow my shit they tow it...but if they wanna try taking it what else could I do?...
I dont wanna sell my baby!....

rule 1 dont say what shit u have thats protecting ur car :hammer2:
3DimensionZ
90 civic hatchback- project car
2001 integra gsr- daily driver

[Image: http://gfbb.baseball.sportsline.com/imag...father.gif]
91LudeSi Wrote:rule 1 dont say what shit u have thats protecting ur car :hammer2:
Rule #2 is don't tell anyone (I mean anyone) what is done to your car.
dam unlucky.. wish sum1 wud steel my car..
Rule #3 keep a gun in the car!!!!
Im just trying to get help so it doesnt come to this!.....
If I ever see ANYONE even fawkin breathin on my shit I get mad!...lol

I got GPS now but shit what else?.....

Its not just a car to me its a masterpiece!...bwahahahahaaa

1 luv from the Yay
ya digz
rizz Wrote:Rule #3 keep a gun in the car!!!!
Im just trying to get help so it doesnt come to this!.....
If I ever see ANYONE even fawkin breathin on my shit I get mad!...lol

I got GPS now but shit what else?.....

Its not just a car to me its a masterpiece!...bwahahahahaaa

1 luv from the Yay
ya digz
Only keep a gun when you're in it. My Colt Commander was stolen out of my 93 Maxima 9 years ago when I had it. I think someone was looking for an amp or something because I used to bump my music everywhere (I now know that's stupid), but it was a powerful stock system.
back in the days i used to runn 1200w system... 2 bazooka el1500 n 2 bazooka tubes... but now i went with all stock, no more of that booming music stuff.
my car was stolen from my drive way 45 mins after going to bed......

here is a time line of the car from 5:45 to 11:00 am

5:00am - went to bed from riding BMX bikes all night....( have to have a different hobbie when you own an import performance shop...lol)

5:45am - friend next door hear's car start and leave....doing a nice bernout.....it has a 4 puck solid clutch, so the guy probably didn't know how to drive it....

7:15am - wife goes out to my car to take kids to school......no car...wakes me up

7:30am - car is reported stolen

8:00am - I take my truck and we go looking around the area.....needed to do something....

8:30am - get a call from a friend that live's in oakland....say's he saw my car and bought it from the guy for dirt.....

9:20am - show up at friends house and pick the car up.....push it down the street so oakland PD can find and release it so I dont get pulled over at gun point if I drive it home....

11:30am - OPD give's me the go ahead to go home....

car was stolen, dash busted in half to get radio out, heater controls busted, CD's are gone, garage door opener gone( change the codes already )

my car runs on 100oct pump from 76....half a tank of gas gone...filled up that night...guy had fun driving it i guess......

long story short.....theive's suck ass and they will get whats coming to them.
damn jeremy that sucks bro. at least they didnt get ahold of whats under the hood. this is neil btw. fuck thieves.
im sure the guy shit when he felt what 230whp150ftlbs feels like......

Im realy lucky though.....under the hood is what I was worried about......

hows your car BTW

yo evan hook me up!!!! hahaha
if 4 > 2
then sedan > coupe
abs0lutexer0 Wrote:yo evan hook me up!!!! hahaha

i have a 6230 for sale no gps software thou with 512 mb memry stick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stolen - 240sx s13 coupe (berkeley / 510) krzyxrevver12 6 437 05-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Last Post: krzyxrevver12
  For those who had their car stolen, how much $ u get? Tru Dynamix 0 105 05-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Tru Dynamix
  car stolen .. godammit 92 black EG. black sliipstreams project DC2 21 942 05-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Dielectric
  My S2K got Stolen. :( mooboyGSR 47 2,336 03-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Big Chris
  my S2000 got STOLEN from davis Steph 20 1,525 02-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Yung Than
  STOLEN BAY AREA: XR4 and Enkei Ewing Wheels TJ86 1 273 02-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Last Post: DRFT_KE70wagN
  Stolen 91 Integra XVR_CRX12 6 264 01-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Last Post: AzNRaveN23
  Help! Benen Industries car has been stolen!!! Please look inside! PssshhhMr2 14 380 07-24-2002, 04:18 PM
Last Post: PssshhhMr2
  Deceptions Lady Racers Car Stolen!!! _.oO*SpHeRe*Oo._ 3 295 07-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Last Post: PMR_004
  Odd amount of stolen cars SAiNTVrs 0 116 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: