Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EAF AfterDark - San Francisco, CA 6/25/05 [carshow]
from what i understand about the judging was they had one person for each type of car. i.e 1 judge for civic street, 1 for scion and on and on...
Pierre, Not sure if you knew but Extreme Autofest tried to make up for the Team Quantity mishap. If you look on their site, they threw up an Incursion logo and gave you guys a congrats. Makes for good publicity. Go Incursion!

http://www.eafevents.com/
yeah judging kinda sucked guy was trying to give me pionters on how to fix up my car heh :eek5: :lame:
Hey Phil... Thnaks I din't see that. They must have just done that, thats pretty kool of them. But I think they should have said something about Team Showcase giving the trophy to us. Great sportsmanship of their part... Thats still nice of them to that on their web site... :thumbup
1 phat toy Wrote:I have second doubts about doing their shows anymore... The people running the show were excellant... V for getting all my teams car in... and David thanks bro. Props to team Showcase I will not forget this.. Thanks to Mike Datu and his Team....

Pierre. I believe 3 Mustangs attended but it doesn't change anything. If the people running the show were excellent, you wont need to worry about the next show. We'll fix it. There will be strict guidelines for judgingi. Once again, PROPS to Mike Datu and Team Showcase for stepping up and Team Incursion for taking BEST TEAM QUANTITY[13 cars]. If anyone has any further questions/comments concerning this show, please email me or staff@extremeautofest.com Thanks for your support!

Mike Denoga
mdenoga@imaginemediagroup.com
and new judges will be nice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  San Francisco Japantown's Asian Heritage Festival 5/22/2005 Jr_jdmtheory 11 590 05-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Sp DoHc vTeC
  EXTREME AUTOFEST AfterDARK - LAS VEGAS 4/23/05 **NORCAL DISCOUNT** EstimaTCR 13 782 03-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Last Post: EstimaTCR
  Nor cal All Nissan BBQ/Carshow in Sacramento 707nismo 0 134 01-22-2005, 12:49 AM
Last Post: 707nismo
  StarBuCk CaRsHOW UpdaTed DonMega 5 224 08-01-2002, 12:54 PM
Last Post: krazy4imports
  >>>san Francisco Where U At?<<<< dyslexicrydaz 0 358 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  >>>san Francisco Where U At?<<<< dyslexicrydaz 0 44 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  CSUH CarShow turboB18c1 0 249 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  reccommend a good mechanic in San Francisco area... ceeelle 0 360 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  San Francisco Japantown JDM meet 1/4/04 --> FREE JAM! jameshailey143 0 971 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  San Francisco Japan town JDM racer MEET 1/4/04 Jr_jdmtheory 0 103 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: