Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox's Forza
I"ve got the demo and it has laguna seca. They give you 12 cars. I have to say so far this is the hottest game i've played. The game play is better than GT4. The full version comes out may 4th.
No way. Forza feels like shit. I can't explain it but the physics feel off very badly. It's not even fun.
I'll be buying it and will judge for myself.
Well i bought it and can't keep a single goddamn car on the track.
maybe you should use the stock tcs settings. my friend and i found it highly addicting.
The awd drive cars seem to be the only cars I can seriously drive hard without trashing. I think gt4 might be better
I think the commerical's fucking own. That japanese girl is pretty cute.

It's really hyped. I want a two person dragstrip. GT4's biggest downfall.

Plus I could play live on a stock Xbox.
forza rules, download your own soundtrack into the game
HOLLA AT YO BOY!!!!!!!
now if your bad, people will get outta your way, but if you got shit, ain't no one fucking with you!
i like the game.
Civic si with a k20 motor haha Smile freak yes my dream.
oh well. i keep restarting because i sell the cars you win. i shouldve kept them.

Note:
Leave the guide line to find out how not to get off track Wink
im highly addicted to this game. get the j-spec honda CRX, install a typeR engine, the CRX owns all. its the best car for the D and C classes
HOLLA AT YO BOY!!!!!!!
now if your bad, people will get outta your way, but if you got shit, ain't no one fucking with you!
Why are you guys having problems? No TCS, no ASM, no line, no problems with my 800ish hp Viper. Or, for that matter, the numerous other high powered cars I have. Granted, my RB26 powered S14 is a bit of a handful with about 600hp, but I still don't really have problems keeping it on track. It just doesn't really like to go straight. Smile ABS is the only driving aid I use only because the bakes lock up so damn easily.
All and all, its a really badazz game, good selection of cars, good tracks, Damage alone kills any of the GT's but its pain when your steering takes a hit because you got slammed by that ford GT that the computer cant find the breaks on, So are me and my buddy have finished about 50%?? maybe of the game (Level 30 atm) My only real problems with the game are

1. Engine Sounds Suck!!! the folks at GT used to record real engine sounds for the game, maybe i got spoiled, but a 67' Shelby GT-500KR should not sound like a Geo Metro Redline'ing

2. Goats a plenty, but no Trans Am, Same with havine a Dodge Challenger insted of the Charger.

On the Good Side

1. its got the Eagel Talon TSI AWD and not the lame ESi
2. Ferrari, and Porche (Instead of getting RUF aftermarkets)
3. Damage (Nothing Like Totaling some cars you will never be able to afford to own, much less Wreck

Havent tested the Live on it yet
Drift_FC Wrote:All and all, its a really badazz game, good selection of cars, good tracks, Damage alone kills any of the GT's but its pain when your steering takes a hit because you got slammed by that ford GT that the computer cant find the breaks on, So are me and my buddy have finished about 50%?? maybe of the game (Level 30 atm) My only real problems with the game are

1. Engine Sounds Suck!!! the folks at GT used to record real engine sounds for the game, maybe i got spoiled, but a 67' Shelby GT-500KR should not sound like a Geo Metro Redline'ing

2. Goats a plenty, but no Trans Am, Same with havine a Dodge Challenger insted of the Charger.

On the Good Side

1. its got the Eagel Talon TSI AWD and not the lame ESi
2. Ferrari, and Porche (Instead of getting RUF aftermarkets)
3. Damage (Nothing Like Totaling some cars you will never be able to afford to own, much less Wreck

Havent tested the Live on it yet

They did use real engine sounds.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthrea...ight=forza
I'll have to check the NSX out to see what it sounds like, If you listen to the V-8 cars the sounds way off, the Viper sounds right at a idle but is all wrong once it gets some rpm's maybe they just didnt record all the cars? I've had a a few of the real cars in here, only one I've found that really matches up is my GF's Honda and the Del Sol so far.
i agree the GT-500 should not sound like a POS car
HOLLA AT YO BOY!!!!!!!
I am very pleased with this game. The online aspect of it very entertaining but could use a lil rework. With the second edition which will most likely be on the 360, it should look amazing and have a lot more cars, tracks, tune up parts and paint options. The cars handle pretty damn realistic in my opinion but what could be really nice would be a drag track. I have been in one drag but I dunno how to go to it on the game. Drag racing is a totally different animal compared to circuit. This has been the best 49.95 i have spent on the xbox in such a long time. :| I just wish i was a better artist and could make my cars looki more perdy.
Defenitely happy with the game. The Xbox Live aspect alone makes it worthwhile.

I'm currently holding a few top 20 times (and a lot of top 100 times) online, and I'm currently ranked 28th in the Autocross mode (highest was 11th, but the competition is getting fierce).

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Daily Driver.
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit L - Project Road Race Car

brevardmotorsports.org
I just love to mod the cars...its fun
Yes modding the car is quite fun... I love trying to tweak the car to it's limit and get every ounce of grip I can out of it.. I can set em up better then some people but for some reason they can still corner better then me... Must be my braking... Must definately work on braking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forza Motorsport - Microsoft's answer to GT4 Scott 0 162 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS3 or XBox 360? BeerMan 0 82 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Nintendo Gamecube/Microsoft Xbox! jenius 0 112 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: