Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thieves strike again
My 95 Civic ex gets snaked from my apartment complex parking lot. This is ridicules, everywhere you turn somebody has a stolen car story or a tragedy to tell. Anyhow, I have details listed on my web page.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/628654
where at?
what kind of security you had?
Stolen from Davis, and what was left it ended up in West Sacramento. I had a viper 500Esp alarm with battery back up and 3 sirens with separate battery back ups. The hood latch was disabled, entry to the engine compartment via solenoid control. And a trusty steering wheel club for decoration. It was under a car cover at the time of theft.
whats wrong with the bay area
wait thats not from the bay haha .. damm i bet they towed the car
damn. sorry bro
damn looks like some guys didnt like u if they did all that to wuts left of the car. hope ur insurance takes care of everything.
3DIMENSIONZ
Powered by Gerbils

90 Integra GSR Wink
80 Corolla 1.8 = drift machine :uhh: (gone)
i like ur avator lol phoo yummmm
dam, fucken towed?
I don't think they towed it. There were broken parts of the trunk release latch in the bushes. The latch was locked. I don't think they liked that too much, either. Anyhow, IMO it wouldn’t make sense to start looking through the car if you had a sure way of taking it. But you never know the lame are everywhere.
There are a lot of other security measures that are more extreme that I wish I implemented, though. It's becoming such a pain to own a good car.
damn thats just sad to hear, i hate thieves
I spend my lunch money on mods
It always hurts to see this happen. My brother got struck two weekends ago, they just jacked his radio. Back in November, they attempted to take my car, but those dumbasses couldn't even get passed the alarm.

Shows that no one is safe with out a garage. Sad
Dam man that sux.
From davis? for real? I thought they only steal bicycles there.
But again man that sux.
NorCal_ROOSKIY Wrote:Dam man that sux.
From davis? for real? I thought they only steal bicycles there.

That’s funny; well not really, my bike got stolen right before graduation. The piece of garbage stole most of the bikes at the bike rack I was locked to. I was pissed! I had to walk to all my classes for a month.
Dielectric Wrote:That’s funny; well not really, my bike got stolen right before graduation. The piece of garbage stole most of the bikes at the bike rack I was locked to. I was pissed! I had to walk to all my classes for a month.

haha that sucks man.. my homegirl got her bike stolen also from a bike rack. haha .. but yea alot of theift going on in the bay area. summer coming around also so guys better lock up em cars.. sad to see how people cant buy their own cars or parts..
Smog Tech Wrote:Shows that no one is safe with out a garage. Sad

There was a post on honda-tech, where dood came to his car in his garage, all he found was a big ass hole in his wall. damm thieves....they need thier hands cut off and Nasty Nate to show them a good time so they'll need a wheel chair.
my sony xpolid cd player got stolen in front of my house back couple days before christmas... well whatever.... what's goes around comes around...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHo plays counter strIKE DonMega 0 253 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Fuck Thieves!! LETZ RUN 0 376 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Will hid hot import dayz strike out? slammy 0 862 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: