Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moto gp
well the official results are in for qualifying...... Nicky hayden holding pole position and valentino trailing, do you think nicky has enough fight in him to hold off valentino, and sete? Do you think rossi will overcome hayden within the first few laps and run away with the victory. How many are looking for colin edwards, or john hopkins to show a good preformance, and with their experience of laguna give an american the first podium finish of the season?
89' fc3s turboII
03' yzf r6
I choose Hayden for 500 Bob!! Oh wait, the race is over already :wiggle: Well, I honestly had Valentino picked to do his dirt, but Nicky and Colin put up an impressive showing. I have only seen highlights on the net, but it looks like Nicky put in a cherry of a ride. Valentino should be allowed an off-day every now and again; I mean, he is the greatest and all :wiggle:
rossi =]
sac racer Wrote:I choose Hayden for 500 Bob!! Oh wait, the race is over already :wiggle: Well, I honestly had Valentino picked to do his dirt, but Nicky and Colin put up an impressive showing. I have only seen highlights on the net, but it looks like Nicky put in a cherry of a ride. Valentino should be allowed an off-day every now and again; I mean, he is the greatest and all :wiggle:

after the qualifying i knew nicky would do good since he was on his home soil, sort of like mikoto tamata did once the gp went to japan. valentino stalked nicky's lap time which made me think that it was going to be valentino's race again. when the race started, nicky put an impressive distance on teh rest of the pack and i knew he would be alright unless he crashed out. i am a huge rossi fan but i am glad hayden and edwards got a great run in america, which gave the first podium to americans this season. it may be a rareity from now on.
89' fc3s turboII
03' yzf r6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  moto gp classes rocesm12 0 173 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Moto GP Mr Rogers 0 463 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: