Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
streetbike etiquette?
Ok so I was cruisin around last nite and I happened to run into a brand new R6 *drool*, because I'm a big fan of these bikes I caught up to him and started riding in the other lane behind him. We cruised along the open roads not racing, but definately having some nice spurts of speed.

I guess I'm wondering to find out from you more experienced riders if this annoys you when someone comes up and just follows you around? Personally it was the most fun I've had on my bike to date so unless otherwise told I think I'll keep doing it.
2001 Dakota - sold
1998 Honda CBR 600 - stock
North American Engine & Transmission
1-866-853-4420
Yeah, we stopped at a couple lights and I tried not to give him the idea of a race but he thought differently. But hey I love the chase
2001 Dakota - sold
1-866-853-4420
01Dakota Wrote:Yeah, we stopped at a couple lights and I tried not to give him the idea of a race but he thought differently. But hey I love the chase

I don't mind at all. I sometimes even wave them by just to make sure I'm not holding them up (slow rider here :fawk: )
just poop a wheely going by him, :p
tbkonwso Wrote:just poop a wheely going by him, :p
I dont think I have enough snap in my bike to wheelie, I can wheelie the shit out of my lil borthers kx80 but cannot lift the tire on this thing even in first or second. With a street bike do you really have to yank on the bars? I always assumed you get into your powerband and give a little snap to the throttle and do it with power.

Note: I'm not a reckless retard, I know what I can and more importantly cannot do on a bike.
2001 Dakota - sold
1-866-853-4420
tbkonwso Wrote:just poop a wheely going by him, :p

I had to reread that, but it would be funny to ride by and rip a fart at someone haha
[size=2][size=1][Image: http://sromagazine.com/boards/images/smi...freakB.gif]
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
I tried to fart on my bike the other day, long story short I shit myself
2001 Dakota - sold
1-866-853-4420

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Streetbike Shootout BLAH BLA 0 383 Less than 1 minute ago