Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaust....which one to buy?
I've recently bought a 98 CBR 600 F3 (the smoking joes one) and now I want to get a slip on pipe for it. I've heard of yosh and D&D but after a little research found erion as well. Does anybody know where I can find a selection of pipes that will fit my bike and do some comparison shopping?

Also any input on which one has the best sound would be appreciated.

Ok no I've found a decent site with multiple products (http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com) and they recomend putting in a jet kit when installing new exhaust. Is this a must? and wtf is a jet kit?
2001 Dakota - sold
1998 Honda CBR 600 - stock
North American Engine & Transmission
1-866-853-4420
dont buy D&D, i hated my D&D exhaust. build quality is kinda low and they make the loudest exhausts ever. check out http://www.kneedraggers.com
'04 Subaru WRX Wagon
'00 Suzuki Bandit 600S
best price go to pipecity or something... .com.... hmm i like my m4... it was on my f4i and r1..both sounded bad ass and both were high mount
from wut ive seen yosh pipes seem to be the most popular. theres also vance & hines, two bros, muzzy and micron pipes. jet kits add more fuel to the motor. kinda like the jets in a nitrous system the bigger the more fuel. when ur moving more air ull need more fuel. hope that helped.
3DIMENSIONZ