[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]

hehe 20 miles brand new..
Green means go.
i <3 the horny green.
Not a bike person, but its hot.
[Image: http://www.sromagazine.com/photopost/dat...c00043.JPG]
oldstormowner Wrote:compaired to something like a z300 nissan , a skyline or mazda rx9
and i know skylines are heavy bitches too but there awd makes up for it
Nice! Congrats! :thumbup
Nice Bike wouldnt be my choice but its still a nice bike.
FanaticalKilla Wrote:Nice Bike wouldnt be my choice but its still a nice bike.

what bike would you pick?? reason i picked it because i wanted something a little different. it feels like everyone has a 600rr,, or r6... i rode all the 600 class for the 2005, the best bike has to be gsxr wise in handling + power..., but ididnt like the styling on gsxr 600. the 600rr feels like my f4i, but more aggrisive suspension and looks very mean. the r6..well just way to many people have it, my last bike was an r1, (way to much power for me) so I got rid of it. so i picked the 636... but it was a close call between this and the black 05 cbr 600rr lol..took me a long time.
I love the thing, I've been noticing more and more of these. I think the orange is really nice, saw a guy riding one with an orange mirror visor and it looked awesome.

Where do these guys fit in as far as power and handling go?

ps You've got too much fuckin money...share the wealth.
2001 Dakota - sold
1998 Honda CBR 600 - stock
North American Engine & Transmission
1-866-853-4420
i personally love it.

oh btw nice supra! yum
Asad Wrote:There is no replacement for displacement. Plain and fucking simple.
Import Hater Wrote:The Kawi looks good in black or silver. Their corporate "lime green" color has never looked good to me on any of their bikes.

rob ? do you ride the rc51 or superhawk i forgot?
tbkonwso Wrote:what bike would you pick?? reason i picked it because i wanted something a little different. it feels like everyone has a 600rr,, or r6... i rode all the 600 class for the 2005, the best bike has to be gsxr wise in handling + power..., but ididnt like the styling on gsxr 600. the 600rr feels like my f4i, but more aggrisive suspension and looks very mean. the r6..well just way to many people have it, my last bike was an r1, (way to much power for me) so I got rid of it. so i picked the 636... but it was a close call between this and the black 05 cbr 600rr lol..took me a long time.
When I get the money for one. I'll prolly be on a gsxr 750.
FanaticalKilla Wrote:When I get the money for one. I'll prolly be on a gsxr 750.

i owned a 2002 gsxr600 before, the tank is a little to wide. but when i rode the 2005 gsx600 and 750..my god..the power band is good, suspension is good, and the bike for some reason feels a lot lighter. i think the gsxr600 out performe all the other 600 class, but i didnt get it because i didnt like the styling.
anyone know where is a good place to pick up front and rear bike stand for cheap? and my rear swing arm didnt come with spools. where can i buy those at?
Import Hater Wrote:Although Jeff (Mr.RC51) just got a 636 too.

And he's lagging on getting that RC running so I can buy it...
Define irony...

Paris Wrote:Read and comprehend before you write.
Mr RC51 Wrote:The ZX6R (636) owns all... best bike i've ever bought or ridden. I got mine about a month ago...

any mods??? like or dislike about the bike? me personly, it fit my butt good, handles wells, and i love the 2nd gear.. the bike really jumps after 7k..what color is yours?
nice bike dude. i think its about time i got something new too, but i dunno what i want. i definately want something that will be fun on the track.
'04 Subaru WRX Wagon
'00 Suzuki Bandit 600S
pkrSE-R Wrote:nice bike dude. i think its about time i got something new too, but i dunno what i want. i definately want something that will be fun on the track.

i my self went through every 600cc , yzf600r, f2 , f4i, r6, gsxr600. and yes..636 is so far the best bike i ever owned. lol i hate the wind screen also..soo low.. but than it looks aggrsive lol the green solo seat cowl is back ordered =\
Mr RC51 Wrote:Oh yeah I got the orange one.
*drool* love the orange
2001 Dakota - sold
1998 Honda CBR 600 - stock
North American Engine & Transmission
1-866-853-4420
Mr RC51 Wrote:I'm leaving mine stock, maybe a ackro pipes later on. I'm gonna do the ECU mod to give it an extra free 8 HP soon. Only complaint I have is the windscreen covers half the gauges at times. Handles well? Shit the bike is handles like no other, the responsiveness it gives is amazing. The 636cc's provides power throughout, another reason I decided to go with the zx6r. The slipper clutch is really bad ass, I love it. The wave rotors are just pimp.

I have owned every japanese manufacture motorcycle and let me tell you Kawi stepped it up big time with this machine.

But then you have people who have no idea about what a great bike is other then what looks cool.

Oh yeah I got the orange one.

are you talking about the wire under the seat to jump it to euro spec? when you gona do it? I plan to do it too 8 hp from 2 wire shiet...im up for it.
yea, i have the site, im kinda waiting to do couple things the same time, frame slider, slipon, and my first oil change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Vs. 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR 707_ViCiOuS 8 1,167 04-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Last Post: tbkonwso