Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Money from your old car (this week)
I'm signed up with a Movie Casting Agency. This is an email they sent to me.

Beau Bonneau Casting is seeking year specific vehicles for "Chronicles" a period film coming to town for 3 weeks. Note: they are willing to pay up to $100 for your car in addition to the standard extra rate!!! Please forward to others. Do not contact Casting Networks, SF they do not have specific casting details regarding this project! Read thoroughly for instructions and forward to friends. Please do not call our office or reply; we are very busy. Thanks!

1950-1978 Cars and Trucks needed
$ Make your car a star! $

Beau Bonneau Casting is casting extras with cars for "Chronicles." This is a full-length feature film that shoots early September through October in the San Francisco Bay Area representing the late 60's - late 70's. We have an immediate need for local extras with cars, trucks & motorcycles manufactured 1950-1978 for background work as live traffic or parked street atmosphere. * Production may pay up to $100 for use of your car, plus the standard extra rate!!!

IMPORTANT: The need for is for older "everyday" neighborhood-type cars, such as Volkswagens, Volvos, Chevy, Dodge, Mercedes, etc. = Older, reliable cars that are in good condition and drive well. Show cars and muscle cars won't work. Stripes, White and super bright cars may not work either.

Read this notice thoroughly for instructions and please forward to fellow car enthusiasts. The email address provided below is only for potential Extras with Cars. If you are interested in general extra work, please scroll to the bottom for website links. Please do not call our office, we are extremely busy.

Non-Union extra work in San Francisco pays $68 for up to eight hours and overtime applies thereafter. If selected as an Extra with Car for Chronicles, you may be paid an additional flat fee of up to $100 just for the use of your vehicle!! If selected, you are employed by production, not Beau Bonneau Casting. You must be a minimum of 18 years old with a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Cars MUST be drivable and in decent condition. * If your car runs loudly, (i.e. Flow Master Mufflers), please note this information in your submission. Such cars will need to be submitted conditionally for parked car purposes.

If you have a 1950 - 1978 car, truck, or motorcycle, live in the Bay Area, and are interested in doing extra work, submit the following information
ASAP:
* One recent color photo per vehicle, side-view preferred
* Car Year, Model, Make & Color
* Your First & Last Name, Height, Weight, and Age Range ( 20's, 30,'s,
etc.)
* Two Contact Phone numbers & Email address
* One recent color photo of you, full-standing view preferred.

SUBMISSION OPTIONS

A. E-MAIL (preferred): cars@beaubonneaucasting.com - Vehicle Year,
Make & Model should be the subject line of your email. * Make sure to include ALL the information above.

B. Drop off: Beau Bonneau Casting - 84 1st St., San Francisco, CA
94105 - (near the Transbay Bus Terminal & Montgomery Bart station). Come by Monday, Wednesday, or Friday anytime between 10:00AM - 5:00PM (except
holidays) to drop off your photos!! Requested info must be included on
the back of each photo. * Notify the front desk if you are submitting a
car!!! We may ask to take a digital picture of you, giving you a 3 month
free trial of the Casting Networks, SF database or possibly cast you on the spot! Do not leave pictures with sentimental value; your photos will not be returned and will be discarded when filming is completed.

IMPORTANT: Submitting does not guarantee employment. Production will be selecting cars, not Casting. If your car is approved, you will be contacted regarding your availability to work. Approved car owners/drivers may be hired just for their car. If selected as an extra, you may need to be scheduled for a paid wardrobe fitting.
Send/drop off submissions ASAP to ensure consideration. Please do not call our office for more information. Do not contact Casting Networks, SF; they are an online database only which we use to find people for our projects. They do not have any specific details regarding this or any other casting. Thank You!!

Beau Bonneau Casting Staff

P.S. For more information about our company and to view current needs,
go to http://www.beaubonneaucasting.com. Click on Actors & Extra Work, then the Currently Seeking link. Casting notices are also sent through Casting Networks, SF now featuring Direct Cast so you submit yourself directly or leave specific availability. If you would like more information about Casting Networks, visit this link: http://www.sfcasting.com/sf_home.asp.
Click on the Talent section to learn how to register!
aww man, my 240z would have been perfect. too bad it has battle scars, and it really fucking loud.
yozsi Wrote:aww man, my 240z would have been perfect. too bad it has battle scars, and it really fucking loud.
that and its pylon orange...
But i dont think thats the piant...just stick marks from all the time your out autocrossing :wiggle:
Jay Taylor
I got a mustang and I like to go around corners...
but my car dosnt...
V8R Wrote:Byron is a commie fascist vegan Big Grin
||Wagonist||speedzoku.com||
funny jay! hey i dont hit that many cones!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  runs every day of the week dan-knee 0 482 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Wednesday Night drags start this WEEK!! Zoey 0 409 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  that day of the week again 10secSleepTrain 0 3,213 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  a shop 2 make custom downpipe? xjdm94x 0 193 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anyone wanna install a clutch for me? (money involved) Spiderman 0 228 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  R/T Autosports Sale This Week Only Ryans 0 322 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Real&easy Way 2 Make Side Cash 415carparts 0 108 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What if Vision Ent. tried to make amends? 1sickgs 0 2,157 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  good place to make frame straight again in Sac? nightwalker 0 120 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sorry bout dis, but I had to make another post sayin "I hella miss da good 'ol days" 1995hondacivicexcoupe 0 1,213 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: