Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of Powerlines cars getting "spanked"?*vid*
http://www.agpnet.net/videos/cobrasrulevsinteg.wmv
just thaught you guys should know, should also check out their replys on their little forum
http://www.agpforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76
-adam-
not trippin about it..... that same integ spanked the shit out of their black cobra twice..... wheres that vid? And we ask them to race that Cobra and Integ for money on a weekly basis and for some reason they always say no. When the race is for free they have better chances if winning.
Will call you on your BS.
91_Z28 Wrote:not trippin about it..... that same integ spanked the shit out of their black cobra twice..... wheres that vid? And we ask them to race that Cobra and Integ for money on a weekly basis and for some reason they always say no. When the race is for free they have better chances if winning.
I think my friend has the vid of the Integra beating the black one, not sure though. Lemme see if I can get it hosted and tell me if its it.
U V8 FOOLS ARE HELLA FUNNY. TOO BAD U SPEND HELLA BREAD ON UR PEACE OF SHIT MUSTANGS AND CANT PUT UP A NICE BET TO RACE. TO BAD UR SHIT IS TO SLOW. GUYS JUST TELL EVERYONE WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. OR SHOULD I TELL EVERYONE. BASICALLY U GUYS GOT SMOKED BY POWERLINE BAD. THATS A NICE VIDEO BUT WHERES ALL THE OTHER VIDEOS U GUYS LOST. WHAT U GUYS WON 1 RACE LIKE OUT OF 10 RUNS. OH YEA DID I MENTION THE WHITE INTEG WAS ONLY ON 10 IBS OF BOOST ONLY. HAHAH Angel OH YEA MAYBE UR CAMERA MUST BE CHEAP TOO LIKE REST OF UR MUSTANGS. DONT GO ON LINE AND EMBARASSED URSELF LOOSING TO A 4 BANGER. THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT. NOW IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY SHIT TALKING TELL UR MOM AND DAD TO LOAN U SOME CASH AND RACE US. BRING ALL OF UR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND PETS WHATEVA TO WITNESS U GUYS GONNA GET SMOKED AGAIN!!!!

P O W E R L I N E WHATS IS IT!!!
LoL...
Sheenizzle Wrote:U V8 FOOLS ARE HELLA FUNNY. TOO BAD U SPEND HELLA BREAD ON UR PEACE OF SHIT MUSTANGS AND CANT PUT UP A NICE BET TO RACE. TO BAD UR SHIT IS TO SLOW. GUYS JUST TELL EVERYONE WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. OR SHOULD I TELL EVERYONE. BASICALLY U GUYS GOT SMOKED BY POWERLINE BAD. THATS A NICE VIDEO BUT WHERES ALL THE OTHER VIDEOS U GUYS LOST. WHAT U GUYS WON 1 RACE LIKE OUT OF 10 RUNS. OH YEA DID I MENTION THE WHITE INTEG WAS ONLY ON 10 IBS OF BOOST ONLY. HAHAH Angel OH YEA MAYBE UR CAMERA MUST BE CHEAP TOO LIKE REST OF UR MUSTANGS. DONT GO ON LINE AND EMBARASSED URSELF LOOSING TO A 4 BANGER. THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT. NOW IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY SHIT TALKING TELL UR MOM AND DAD TO LOAN U SOME CASH AND RACE US. BRING ALL OF UR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND PETS WHATEVA TO WITNESS U GUYS GONNA GET SMOKED AGAIN!!!!

Damn dude... what your prob. No one is even talking shit and you take this hella personal or something. Its all for fun. Geez. How did we got smoked by POWERLINE bad? Losing 9 out of 10 races? I dont speak for my friends because I dont know what happened. That night I had 3 runs which I won... not talking shit thats just what happened. Why do you gotta call my car a piece of shit... I never said anything about any of your guys cars. And about him running 10 psi... which time was that? Were you running 10 psi the first race? or was that the second race when you guys turned up the boost? or was it the third race when you guys turned up the boost again and ran race gas? Im just going by what you guys were telling me that night. Anyways ill bring out my car again and we can race. Im not afraid to lose... it aint no big deal to me.

And if somehow I won because we wernt racing for money... well thats not my fault.
Anyways its all good and I had fun. If I seemed like I was talking shit... I apologize and dont take everything so seriously. :hi:
go run for money then next race if youre so sure of yourself
who said i was sure of myself? i never know if im gonna win or lose. that has nothing to do with why i choose not to race for money.
I emailed two times, some dude named "rude" left 3 contact #'s no phone call no response. I pm'ed u today the numbers, no response. so u read on forums but u dont read ure pm's? Or is it that u read u're pm but dont want to respond or contact us for the fact that u dont want to set something else up.... like then, now, whenever!!
I'm going to let everyone know what the garder snakes are thinking and feeling, because of what happened thus far......
first meet:
a slow black civic coupe a.k.a (THE CALCULATOR) runs a supercharged, 400+hp garder snake. who wins two times in a row, hands down. So is this where all the shit talkin comes from??? HHHHMMMMMM!!!!!!! wheres that video at???
We can talk shit all we want "garder snakes" and were gonna keep talkin shit!!
next: powerline's integ and agp's (ALL GIRLIE PERFORMANCE) First run integ ten 10lbs. garder snake fucks up, it appeared integ won, or gave garder snake problems. wheres that video i ask?????? Next two runs, everyone saw what happens, I admit it, we had bad traction problems, thus car wouldnt move. But red garder snake wins....
So powerline goes homes, finds #1 solution to problem, fixes it, and goes looking for red garder snake......cant find him no where to be found...
This is why we talk shit and say u're lame ass car drivers, and if no one else is saying it, i am. thats right... pm me back for my name if u wnat that before u call me, u got my number u got 3 # powerline numbers!!!
Now, powerline finnaly cathces black garder snake, we fuck up on the run with no get backs... cuz all girlie performance yells cops, just llike they did the first meet..
U see we werent done by a damn sight in either of the meets, they just like two get a free one and run with it, and thats the truth.
so they got two now, making the V8's feel better about winning to hondas.
we catch them slippin again, this time we got ti rite, no problems at all and what happens, powerline strips his fuckin draws, (Bend over boy).....
Now the reason why red garder snake wont respond or call us up is cuz he's scared to race, "the secret is out, powerlines car is faster than mine"!!!!!! And if i put more juice into mine, to try and get it to go faster, im going to end up blowin my shit up, cuz i know cobras arent ment to go faster"!!! thats whats hes sayin to himself and the rest of the all girlie performance "band".
To make matters worst for them...
not only did black garder snake get his draws stripped, but he got a ticket, and wrecked his damn car.... now what kind of shit is that????? '
he got spanked with no draws, he got a speeding ticket, and he paniced and wrecked his pretty garder snake.
This is why these faggots posted the "two" races up, cuz its all they got and their going to run it, cherish it forever garder snakes and gardersnakes' devoted cheerleaders!!!!!!
We know youll never be a real car driver until u pick up the phone, and make the call. until then, BOW THE FUCK DOWN
i did pm u back... maybe you should check them.
just so you know im the red cobra and i won all 3 races that night. also i told you that i will run your cars. im not fucking scared of you cuz this is not that big of a fucking deal. it stupid of you guys to complain about traction when your running slicks and im on street tires... not even drag radials

BTW there were a lot of people there that night... im not saying you yelled cops but it for damn sure wasnt us.

let me know when you wanna run em. i dont care

SEND ME A PM AND LET ME KNOW (THIS IS THE RED COBRA)
not once did i say i was gonna whoop you guys or whatever but i dont back down from races so lets go
I not going to read all of this thread.. but I was just wondering what the cobra had done to it?

It must have been pretty close to stock if it was only putting down like 430whp. I thought with tune, exhaust, pulley, and the basics cobras put down ALOT more then 430whp.

Correct me if im wrong, Just trying to learn. Cool
exhaust(stock manifolds), intake and tb. and a pulley. no real tune just more fuel. also im not running the smallest pulley so thats why its not puttin down big numbers
dyno'd 361 rwhp 365 rwtq bone stock.

smaller pulley,longtubes, and a real tune should pick up another 35hp and 60tq
BuiltB20 Wrote:First run integ ten 10lbs. cobra fucks up, it appeared integ won, or gave cobra problems.

just for the record he threw on the hazards in 2nd gear. dont know about you but i dont finish the 1/4 mile in 2nd. i passed him in 3rd... i dont finish the 1/4 in 3rd either.
how much you guys talkin about, I'm down to race for some cash not $14000 or anything, but I'd like to run that integra in a week or so. I'm in the yellow vette. cant do anything this weekend cuz I gotta break the clutch in, but nex week is cool.
BuiltB20 Wrote:I emailed two times, some dude named "rude" left 3 contact #'s no phone call no response. I pm'ed u today the numbers, no response. so u read on forums but u dont read ure pm's? Or is it that u read u're pm but dont want to respond or contact us for the fact that u dont want to set something else up.... like then, now, whenever!!
I'm going to let everyone know what the garder snakes are thinking and feeling, because of what happened thus far......
first meet:
a slow black civic coupe a.k.a (THE CALCULATOR) runs a supercharged, 400+hp garder snake. who wins two times in a row, hands down. So is this where all the shit talkin comes from??? HHHHMMMMMM!!!!!!! wheres that video at???
We can talk shit all we want "garder snakes" and were gonna keep talkin shit!!
next: powerline's integ and agp's (ALL GIRLIE PERFORMANCE) First run integ ten 10lbs. garder snake fucks up, it appeared integ won, or gave garder snake problems. wheres that video i ask?????? Next two runs, everyone saw what happens, I admit it, we had bad traction problems, thus car wouldnt move. But red garder snake wins....
So powerline goes homes, finds #1 solution to problem, fixes it, and goes looking for red garder snake......cant find him no where to be found...
This is why we talk shit and say u're lame ass car drivers, and if no one else is saying it, i am. thats right... pm me back for my name if u wnat that before u call me, u got my number u got 3 # powerline numbers!!!
Now, powerline finnaly cathces black garder snake, we fuck up on the run with no get backs... cuz all girlie performance yells cops, just llike they did the first meet..
U see we werent done by a damn sight in either of the meets, they just like two get a free one and run with it, and thats the truth.
so they got two now, making the V8's feel better about winning to hondas.
we catch them slippin again, this time we got ti rite, no problems at all and what happens, powerline strips his fuckin draws, (Bend over boy).....
Now the reason why red garder snake wont respond or call us up is cuz he's scared to race, "the secret is out, powerlines car is faster than mine"!!!!!! And if i put more juice into mine, to try and get it to go faster, im going to end up blowin my shit up, cuz i know cobras arent ment to go faster"!!! thats whats hes sayin to himself and the rest of the all girlie performance "band".
To make matters worst for them...
not only did black garder snake get his draws stripped, but he got a ticket, and wrecked his damn car.... now what kind of shit is that????? '
he got spanked with no draws, he got a speeding ticket, and he paniced and wrecked his pretty garder snake.
This is why these faggots posted the "two" races up, cuz its all they got and their going to run it, cherish it forever garder snakes and gardersnakes' devoted cheerleaders!!!!!!
We know youll never be a real car driver until u pick up the phone, and make the call. until then, BOW THE FUCK DOWN
hey bro I havent raced that integ yet, I'm willing to race 4 money, so jus calm down.
Sheenizzle Wrote:U V8 FOOLS ARE HELLA FUNNY. TOO BAD U SPEND HELLA BREAD ON UR PEACE OF SHIT MUSTANGS AND CANT PUT UP A NICE BET TO RACE. TO BAD UR SHIT IS TO SLOW. GUYS JUST TELL EVERYONE WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. OR SHOULD I TELL EVERYONE. BASICALLY U GUYS GOT SMOKED BY POWERLINE BAD. THATS A NICE VIDEO BUT WHERES ALL THE OTHER VIDEOS U GUYS LOST. WHAT U GUYS WON 1 RACE LIKE OUT OF 10 RUNS. OH YEA DID I MENTION THE WHITE INTEG WAS ONLY ON 10 IBS OF BOOST ONLY. HAHAH Angel OH YEA MAYBE UR CAMERA MUST BE CHEAP TOO LIKE REST OF UR MUSTANGS. DONT GO ON LINE AND EMBARASSED URSELF LOOSING TO A 4 BANGER. THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT. NOW IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY SHIT TALKING TELL UR MOM AND DAD TO LOAN U SOME CASH AND RACE US. BRING ALL OF UR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND PETS WHATEVA TO WITNESS U GUYS GONNA GET SMOKED AGAIN!!!!

I actually like spending hella bread on my vette, because along with being a pretty quick street car it looks alot better than some of the buckets I seen around.

whats better a clean fast car or a car thats fast and looks like it came from the junk yard.
Powerline check this shit out.....
now we got some contestants lineing up with some cash, image that!!!
As hard as its been for us to get someone, anyone, to run us for money let alone goig out every fuckin weekend in search....
it was as easy as that....image that!!!
Thank you mr sleeping ls1 for for having high spirits and confidance in trying to organize a hopefully successful meet with us. we respect and appreciate your offer. We all know it costs moneyto buy your new clutch and whatever you bought for your vette, and we all know it cost money to get gas to get out to the meet, we got to fill up our n20 bottles, and get tire shine, k&n filter cleaners etc... this shit cost money and one would expect to try and get some back rite... I mean, isnt that what racing is about, you invest money into your car in hopes that it will perform good enough to win some money back. correct me if im wrong. but nothing is for free, i wish red garder snake would understand where real car drivers are coming from. He pm'ed me back at like 2:45 this morning expressing his position on running for cash. So, mr. red cobra, no money, no race, its as simple as that. i guess will just keep talkin shit!!!
If the person who is in cahootz (sp) with agp on posting up videos, can u please post up the first run that is in question...i got it on video but dont know how to post online, cuz for the record, im not a computer geek who stays up all fuckin nite fuckin around on the net, im just a broke honda driver with a slow civic coupe that smoked the shit out of a clean, tire shinning chrome rims having 400+hp gader snake!!!
but ne ways, please post up the video, cuz from my point of view, its not like what hes saying. i dont know why it was never posted to begin with. you won that one, how come its not posted for viewing and entertainment???
this is what im saying... he gave you problems and the win was questionable....
thats why its not posted!!!!!
i didnt make the vid so i dont know why the first run is not on there. thats not my fault.

BuiltB20 Wrote:So, mr. red cobra, no money, no race, its as simple as that. i guess will just keep talkin shit!!!

ok i dont get it. the integ raced me 3 times for no money. raced my friends cobra for no money (as far as i know) but now someones talking shit and you pm'd me saying you want to clear this up but now decide you guys dont want to race unless its for money?? pretty convenient
why dont you get the driver of the integ on here to say who won the first race since he's in your crew. and if he tells you anything other then what i already told you at least ill know what type of people you guys are!
Cobras_Rule Wrote:why dont you get the driver of the integ on here to say who won the first race since he's in your crew. and if he tells you anything other then what i already told you at least ill know what type of people you guys are!

our driver of the integ doesnt speak any english. so unless you can speak his african tribal language all i can say is, good luck with that.

anyway, to powerline. if ya'll got any videos give them to buntizzle sinces hes always online playing games at quickeemart anyways. and we'll find a way to host them. :gamer:
Honda-Tech.com: igotsol!/HYPHYBOY
siblue-sol Wrote:our driver of the integ doesnt speak any english. so unless you can speak his african tribal language all i can say is, good luck with that.

hows that possible? i talked to him when he showed up at Mel's on night. he was talking to my buddies to and as far as i know they dont speak african.
I got another red cobras for you guys to race tonight if your up to it. He will run you for $500.00 like you wanted so post it up or PM me back.
got some shiet cookin in the lab
built b20 what car do you have, let me guess a civic with intake and exhaust. and you know what I dont even have a problem with what type of car you have. wait a minute here......are you still in highschool?? cause that can make up for your mouth.

ya but I'm not racin for $500, dont know about you but street racing is not an income or a side job for me.
Im not sure if the offer still stands for tonight but ill see. Someone raspond. Dont you guys want to race for money?
Balco. I belive BuiltB20 has the turbo black civic that Kenny raced the night I raced the Integra
ya my car wont be ready till this week some time, so I wont be out tonight, but nex weekend I will be out and powerline had better be there. cuz I'm sick of this. I hear all this talk about how fast this integra is but whats funny is its not the driver thats talking its people that dont even race or for that matter dont have a car. I'll be out and I'll run for$100 or so jus cuz thats good enough for a fricken street race. I aint gonna try to make money off street racing to pay bills.

run what ya brung
he says he'll let us know when he gets back from Kansas
Cobras_Rule Wrote:hows that possible? i talked to him when he showed up at Mel's on night. he was talking to my buddies to and as far as i know they dont speak african.

not only is he scared to run for cash(we've explained this already) but he's gulable too!!!
Cobras_Rule Wrote:I got another red cobras for you guys to race tonight if your up to it. He will run you for $500.00 like you wanted so post it up or PM me back.

Now he found someone else to try and put in work for him. cool.....
you want to refer, well refer him to a good friend of ours, let them have fun, and well stay focused on our issues!!!
sleeper ls1 Wrote:built b20 what car do you have, let me guess a civic with intake and exhaust. and you know what I dont even have a problem with what type of car you have. wait a minute here......are you still in highschool?? cause that can make up for your mouth.

ya but I'm not racin for $500, dont know about you but street racing is not an income or a side job for me.

red garder snake is right, i drive the black civic coupe, but he forgot to mention that i didnt just race kenneth, i spanked that ass. and youre pretty fuckin smart. how the fuck did you know that i actuaaly have an intake and an exhaust!!!no turbo though, jst V-tech. so lets get this straight. a civic with intake exhaust and v-tech manage to smoke a 400+hp garder snake, it must of been my big mouth i was running all nite huh you fuckin dumb ass....btw, i never said a word about me and kenneth, actually none of us did talk shit until we heard and read about your little fan lub forum that you solomly try to keep amongsts yourself. u started this shit, no im gonna finish it...and ill tell you what, after my boy takes $500 from from you, im gonna give him $200 of mine, take the $200 from him that he won from you, wipe my fuckin ass with it, and put it back in your driver seat. consider it a discount biotch i dont use win money to pay bills, if you want to play big bank take little bank, ok, we play...ill use your money to get rims and shit for johns denali and my burban, then ill go get daren some hardwood flooring and granite counter tops for his house, and ill buy a fuckin pool for my million dollar home.
you aint shit but a message board talkin sucker, hide behind the keyboard or give me a call you got all our fuckin #'s
BuiltB20 Wrote:not only is he scared to run for cash(we've explained this already) but he's gulable too!!!
its called scarcasim u fuckin retard
built b20 why are you calling me names I never said anything bad about you other than the fact you run your mouth too much.........dont get all butt hurt and start name calling and cussing and all the usual shit. godddd....this is what annoys me the most out of alot of import drivers and domestic drivers.

why do you act so insecure about how you beat kenny's black cobra. I beat kenny's cobra also and nobody sees me gettin all crazy like my car is the worlds fastest car. so you beat kenny ......wooooopdeeeeeefuckiinnnn dooooooo.

and about our forum, at least we have our own forum, aaaaannnd how do we try to keep it to our selves if the website stickers are on some our cars??

and which boy is gonna take $500 from me?? just to make sure

and in one of your posts your saying your gonna take my money from me right, why are we gonna race and bet on it??
BuiltB20 Wrote:I emailed two times, some dude named "rude" left 3 contact #'s no phone call no response.

i didnt get your email. why didnt u pm?

BuiltB20 Wrote:If the person who is in cahootz (sp) with agp on posting up videos, can u please post up the first run that is in question...i got it on video but dont know how to post online, cuz for the record, im not a computer geek who stays up all fuckin nite fuckin around on the net, im just a broke honda driver with a slow civic coupe that smoked the shit out of a clean, tire shinning chrome rims having 400+hp gader snake!!!

if you want the first run posted, why dont you ask? instead of throwing insults and making yourself look like an idiot. anyways the first run didnt show up clearly, if you have it why dont you get it to me.

BuiltB20 Wrote:u started this shit, no im gonna finish it

actually we didnt really start anything. Cobras_Rule and Kenny went up and ran your 2 cars, cool no problem, both of you guys were cool. Who started everything was all of your friends up there talkin so much crap when we were runnin. You should really get a hold of all your little friends cuz they ruin it for you guys. We had no problem with powerline, but when the red cobra beat you, we didnt yell out "F*** a civic or integ", did we? no. actually we didnt talk any crap to any of you, but all your lil flunkies wanna open there mouths. If there is a next time, well record all your lil friends talkin all there lil crap, then well see who started it. We didnt talk any crap to any other crew nor did we even advertise that video on streetfire so how did we start it? are we posting it on a huge message board, no. we are on a forum that is pretty much us. You cant even view the forum without registering, so not everyone is even able to see it just cruisin the site. If you wanna get together and talk about this like grown folks, lets do it. But since your immature i doubt the conversation will last very long for the simple reason you start throwin insults when you feel threatened.
Just out of curiousity.... who is racing who now? Which cars? and When?
91_Z28 Wrote:Just out of curiousity.... who is racing who now? Which cars? and When?

not you so stay out of it.
Hey Builtb20, do you drive a black Civic 96-00 coupe? I think i've seen it on 680 near concord before.
rudeone707 Wrote:not you so stay out of it.

niether are you.....
Just to let you all know. The blk garden snake (Kenny) is not apart of
agp! ! ! and if he is that's NEW TO ME.
91_Z28 Wrote:niether are you.....

but you are in no way associated with the parties mentioned.
yes he is, he's the don king of street racing
DAMN homie! you have a lot of posts here lol rude has no chance Big Grin
ha, this is probably the frst forum i ever signed up on. back when people actually raced on this site
HungryHippo Wrote:ha, this is probably the frst forum i ever signed up on. back when people actually raced on this site

When was this? LoL... i havent seen anything yet.....