Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about a commuter
I work in the metropolitan area and i'm tired of waiting for a ride from a friend or parents etc. I've been thinking about getting a bike also with the rising gas prices and such. Here is what i've been thinking: '90 ducati 750 ss, '98 or something Duc monster; Those are what i have in mind specifically also anything such as this triumph:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1975-TRIU...dZViewItem ;
Honda Kawasaki, Yamaha is cool too. Just looking for a cheap commuter and don't need anything fast, i have something else for that.
shit gas price i get a 50 cc lol... ninja 250 would be cheap and affordable! easy to swing around
Cool just what i was looking for then. Not really set on duc's but the cafe racer style with decent mileage is something that would be a plus. I'll check out the ninja though. ANy hondas you guys think are in the area??

EDIT:Good Suggestion mr.rc51 that's pretty much what i was looking for with the zuki.
tbkonwso Wrote:ninja 250 would be cheap and affordable! easy to swing around

With a MPG of 60mpg (more or less) that's what I would get if I wanted a "commuter" motorcycle.
or the aprillia scooters lol...if your work or commute localy lol...
dayum gas is soo crazy now i can only eat 1 double cheesbrger a day now form mcdonalds

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thinking of getting a triumph tt 600 or a kawasaki ninja 500r ruf 31 535 08-19-2001, 03:44 PM
Last Post: sac racer
  thinking about getting a Aprilia RS250... Izzynemesis 0 414 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Thinking about picking up a Kawasaki 500 DevilChrist 0 371 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: